Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KonaBeans

[Drama 2011] Crime Squad / Detectives in Trouble 강력반

[KBS] Song Il-Kook, Lee Jong-Hyuk, Song Ji-Hyo, Kim Joon
  5474194174_50b605b890_o.jpg

SUBTITLES   WITHS2, DARKSMURF, KBSWORLDi

SYNOPSIS 

This drama focuses on a group of detectives in the Seoul Gangnam Police Homicide Division who solve crimes based on real life cases with their variety of skills and investigative methods. At the forefront of the team is the impulsive and hotheaded detective Park Se Hyuk and the cold, commanding police chief, Jung Il Do. Park Se Hyuk's passion for his work and rough personality results in a tendency to take action first before thinking later, in contrast with Jung Il Do's by-the-book style. However, his greatest weapon is an instinctive knowledge of a criminal's tricks and mental workings that he gained from his father, the legendary thief, and his own childhood in the streets. Together with the other members of a special team formed to catch Lupin, a notorious burglar, he juggles work with his own personal quest to find his father and confront his older brother, a crooked detective. (Wiki)

CAST

• Song Il Kook as Park Se Hyuk
  • Lee Jong Hyuk as Jung Il Do
  • Song Ji Hyo as Jo Min Joo
  • Park Sun Young as Heo Eun Young
  • Jang Hang Sun as Team Leader Kwon Young Sool
  • Sung Ji Roo as Nam Tae Shik
  • Sun Woo Sun as Jin Mi Sook
  • Kim Joon as Shin Dong Jin
  • Kim Sun Kyung as Im Eun Kyung - Appears from Episode 8  
  • Lee Min Woo as Lee Dong Suk
  • Joo Ho as Choi Tae Soo
  • Choi Min (최민) as Byun Sang Tae
  • Jang Nam Yul (장남열) as Ma Jong Pil
  • Kim Yoo Bin as Park Hae In (Se Hyuk's daughter)
  • Park Joon Hyuk as Kang Sung Chul
  • Kim Yoon Hye (김윤혜) as Lee So Min
  • Baek Seung Hee as Shin Yoo Mi
  • Lee El (이엘) as Yoo Hye Mi
  • Choo So Young as Yoon Sung Hee (cameo)
  • Hwang Kwang Hee (황광희) as Se Hyuk's former student (cameo)
  • ??? as Kim Young Tae
  • Sun Wook Hyun (선욱현)
  • Oh Yong
  • Seo Kwon Soon

5480262569_865c6c3e7c_b.jpg

5480864462_2d6a265298_b.jpg

5480859213_dd60368c90_b.jpg

5481459980_61edd848e3_b.jpg

5481111052_6751212ffa_b.jpg

5607146889_c316d85b86_b.jpg

5481111114_507fb4108b_b.jpg

5481111164_416e095dc2_b.jpg

5482641698_e1d0722c71_b.jpg

EPISODE LINKS

*** Links can be found from the posts when the episodes were aired  ***

SPECIAL THANKS to Semi-Fly for Torrent Links, Achocoholic from AM-Addiction, Meebo for FS Links, and Heeji for MU Links, and Cococrust for Chinese Subs

Raw Files can also be downloaded from the following links:

AM-Addiction

AJA-AJA

Soft Subs: 

WITHS2

DARKSMURF

View On-Line with KBS Subs:

KBSWORLDi

OST

Crime Squad OST Part 1 - Believe by T-Max (Mediafire D/L) - Watch MV in YT 4803023242_5998626110_o.jpg

Crime Squad OST Part 2 - Goodbye by Insooni (Mediafire D/L) - Watch MV in YT 4803023242_5998626110_o.jpg

Crime Squad OST Part 3 - Joy & Pain by DJDoc (Mediafire D/L) - Watch MV in YT 4803023242_5998626110_o.jpg

Crime Squad OST Part 4 - Bad Guy by Juchanyang - Watch MV in YT 4803023242_5998626110_o.jpg

FULL OST (Mediafire D/L)

5507850519_d97f13b8cb_t.jpg    5546000172_2fde26210e_t.jpg   5568163332_596fceff57_t.jpg

POSTERS

Click for larger size

5473591557_55a8290a05_m.jpg   5474190394_713b4d6d59_m.jpg   5493155647_44d250a921_m.jpg

ON THE NEWS

Kim Joon's fans provided food for Crime Squad's production - April 10, 2011

Song Il-Kook, Why is he Loved so much in Crime Squad?  - April 09, 2011

'Detectives in Trouble' Draws more Praises - April 08, 2011  

'Crime Squad' Acclaimed for its sense of Urgency... - April 05, 2011

Unexpected Attraction - Carried with Rear-Cart - Mar 24, 2011

Old Couple Vent Resentment in 'Detective in Troubles' - Mar 23, 2011

"Seeing Big Picture as an Insight to Review"  - Mar 23, 2011

Sun Woo-Sun withdraws from Crime Squad - Mar 24, 2011

Song Il-Kook, 'Wild Dandy Cut'- Mar 20, 2011

TV Ratings of Crime Squad rose, Signs of a Maniac Craza? - Mar 16, 2011

Cast Shows Cute Appearances in 'Detectives in Trouble'- Mar 15, 2011

Crime Squad and its Characters - Mar 14, 2011

Song Il-Kook On duty in actual Police Station - Mar 12, 2011

The Life of 'Crime Squad' Detectives is Real - Mar 09, 2011

Star of 'Boys Over Flowers' Returns to TV as Detet ive - Mar 09, 2011

Episode 1 Recap by GirlFriday@Dramabeans - Mar 08, 2011

Crime Squad official Trailer 3 - Mar 04, 2011

KBS Crime Squad Press Conference / Interview (Video) - Mar 02, 2011

KBS Entertainment Tonight with Crime Squad cast (Video) - Mar 02, 2011

Crime Squad official Trailer 2 - Feb 23, 2011

Crime Squad official Trailer 1 - Feb 15, 2011

Song Il-Kook was Applauded for his Stormy Acting - Feb 14, 2011

A tough journey awaits rookie reporter Jo Min-Joo - Feb 11, 2011

Song Il-Kook devotes to a powerful detective - Feb 09, 2011

Crime Squad retake Photoshoot with Lee Jong-Hyuk - Feb 08, 2011

Lee Jong-Hyuk substitute for Kim Seung-Woo in KBS Crime Squad - Feb 06, 2011

Jumong couple back together for Crime Squad - Feb 04, 2011

How did detective Song Il-Kook become "Pakk-Xe'? - Feb 02, 2011

Meet the Cops of KBS's Crime Squad - Jan 28, 2011

Song Ji-Hyo debuts new look- Jan 28, 2011

Kim Joon transformed from a Flower Boy to Detective in Crime Squad -  Jan 27, 2011

Crime Squad's Song Il-Kook reveals first shoot pictures  - Jan 25, 2011

First day of Crime Squad filming - Jan 24, 2011

Kim Joon comes back to new drama Crime Squad - Jan 23, 2011

Song Il-Kook is commited to transforming into a hot-tempered detective - Jan 21, 2011

Song Ji-Hyo cuts her long hair for new Drama - Jan 21, 2011

Heated Place for drama Crime Squad - Jan 18, 2011

High octaine line reading at Crime Squad rehearsal - Jan 18, 2011

Song Ji-Hyo, returns after 4  years with KBS's Crime Squad - Jan 16, 2011

Kim Joon cast as Cop in new Drama - Jan 15, 2011

Song Il-Kook, casted for KBS's Crime Squad, Transforming into a Hot Tempered Detective - Jan 06, 2011

Actor Song Il-Kook turns Detective in new Drama - Jan 05, 2011

NOTES

Kim Seung Woo  was originally cast in the role of Jung Il Do, but dropped out for  personal reasons a month before the show's premiere and was replaced by Lee Jong Hyuk.

Sun Woo Sun dropped out from Episode 8.  Kim Sun Kyung joined the cast as team leader Im Eun Kyung and received acclaim from the first appearance.

Thank you for this thread, dear.   

Kona, since you started already this thread, I hope our IDOL is confirmed to be in the movie. If his role would be the "bad guy" ('cause the news said that it was originally casted by Kim Seung Woo and Park Sun Young) it's alright.  He's proven himself good in that field.  His charisma always beat them all.  AJA fighting, Song Il Kook Nim!

The drama is slated on March but it seems the inclusion of SIK in the said film and the role he is playing are still tentative.  I wonder when they are going to start the shooting.  Just hoping this would not be a quickie one, else the end result would again be devastating.  IDOL has to be careful this time not to indulge himself in low quality drama.  At his rate, he should appear in high-budgeted and carefully planned drama production.  As much as possible, he must play the lead role.  Second leads have less exposure and usually die at the end.  Although we know he could outshine everybody, I still want him playing the lead role.  Everybody knows his obsession for James Bond, the greatest spy actor I've ever known, and being a crimebuster in this new drama will be a good start for him.

<AsianMediaWiki> Kim Seung-Woo & Park Sun-Young stars in new KBS2 drama "Homicide" (lit. title) - Song Il-Guk not confirmed yet, but strongly considering joining the series.

"Homicide" will start airing on Feb. 28th and takes over the time slot occupied by "Dream High".

"Homicide" takes over the KBS2 Mon. & Tue. 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "Dream High".

"Homicide" centers around detectives dealing with murders and violent crimes. Detective Jung Il-Do (played by Kim Seung-Woo) is the central figure.

=================================

Kona, thanks for starting the thread.

Yes, let there be a crime fighting drama with an exciting and smart plot, and let there be another fun ride (even more fun than A Man Called God) guided by our one and only Song Il Kook.

Well, I never went past episode 4 of Iris, so I am not sure how good of a bad guy Kim Seung Woo was. I did see him in Hotelier, and I thought he did his job as the supporting role.

I actually hope that Mr. Song will be the “bad” cop in Homicide. In some way, I think it is more difficult and challenging to portray an anti-hero character. We all know Mr. Song can do heroes, he has done it many times and he did it well every time. As Mr. Song said in his letter to his fans that he is working hard preparing something new and different to show us in 2011, so I am rooting for a “recklessly and ruthlessly bad” Song Il Kook.

Nice..thanks KB for starting this one..yeah.curious whats the main title! Guess that can wait... And can't wait for some bts/info's..soon!

Kona,thank you for starting this thread.

As much as possible, he must play the lead role. Second leads have less exposure and usually die at the end. Although we know he could outshine everybody, I still want him playing the lead role.

I still believe that lead actor should be Il kook nim being casted supporting it's quite intriguing because for me SIK is A-list actor in kdrama,his very effective as Villain and outshine the lead actor that is why he is giving a break in Jumong. Maybe I can accept him as supporting role if it's Lee byung hun or Jang dong Gun as they are the most bankable stars in korea, equally famous and talented.Please don't bash me KSW fans it's not that he is underrated actor because he is proven and tasted to his craft in several supporting role however he can't be two step high to IL kook nim comparing the dramas they part in. For me if he will be the lead role it means he is two step High than Il kook or it can be Il kook nim step down in supporting role?Forgive me for accounting the history of both actors...well just my two cents you can ignore me anyway.

Or it can be the two of them can be a lead actor like the movie The good,the bad and the weird. the 3 of them shared same exposure & billing

I actually hope that Mr. Song will be the “bad” cop in Homicide. In some way, I think it is more difficult and challenging to portray an anti-hero character. We all know Mr. Song can do heroes, he has done it many times and he did it well every time. As Mr. Song said in his letter to his fans that he is working hard preparing something new and different to show us in 2011, so I am rooting for a “recklessly and ruthlessly bad” Song Il Kook.

Mlu12, you quite different my lady ,yeah I also like him as Bad Guy.He looks so different when he is angry or in a vengeful spirit that is why he is magnificent as Villain.

I really hope BAD guy can be the lead role :lol::w00t:

Yes, playing the bad guy would be a challenging feat for IDOL.  He has been known as the lead star killer and I know he can do it again.  I am not worrying much about exposure anymore.  Ultimately, he'll end up staying in the drama longer than the good guy.   In EOTS, he managed to live until the last episode, longer than Jang Bogo.  :w00t: He had done a supporting/villain role in Bodyguard and he also stole the show.  I'm pretty sure this time, if he would play the "ruthless" guy,  he would do the same, get the full attention, love and sympathy of the viewers.  There's still one more thing I like to see.  He should be a bad guy and a reckless lover.  More torrid love scenes this time.  Yaay!

Whichever, whatever, I'll surely wait patiently and excitingly for this drama.  Whether he be the good or the bad guy, I will rally and root for him.

But of course, he should have an equal billing priveleges and equal exposure with the good guy.  And just like in Bodyguard and EOTS, his actions should be justified.   And please, don't let him die.  Or, they can make KSW be the good guy turned bad and SIK the bad guy turned good.  How is that? Kekeke! ;)

Just wondering.  If this drama revolves around violent crimes, granting SIK plays the criminal, will I see him torturing people and slashing their necks?  I know there are more gruesome movies now in Korea and people are buying them.  Gosh I don't think I can take it seeing SIK as a crazy killer.  Just let him play a terrorist role and that would be fine.

Yipee! Another drama starring Kim Seung Woo! He has been portraying some tough guy roles recently ('Iris' & 'Into the Fire'), I guess this would be another one. Can't wait to see him again as the main lead.

Actor Song IL-Kook turns Detective in new Drama

5328971895_36c31d435b_o.jpg

Actor Song Il-kook will return to the small screen as the main lead in a  new action drama set to air late next month, announced the drama’s  promoter YTREE MEDIA on Wednesday.

According to YTREE’s press release yesterday, Song was cast in the  upcoming KBS drama whose tentative title can be translated into  'organized-crime division,' scheduled to go on air starting February 28,  after current series “Dream High” ends its run.

Song will play a detective with a traumatic past who has good intentions  but is short-tempered and is ready to go any length to get his hands on  criminals.

An official of the drama production team said that some of the episodes  of the drama will depict on cases based on real-life crimes that made  headlines last year.

“The drama is full of brave, passionate characters who have a strong  sense of duty and are ready to take down any case,” Song was quoted as  saying in the statement.

“The character I play may be hot-headed and has trouble containing his  temper but at the same time, is quite ordinary and good in heart like  every else. I find that contrasting quality charming and this is how I  wish to show the other side to myself.”

Separately, actor Kim Seung-woo will play the boss of Song’s character  to tell of the rivalry between the two men in their department.

Song, 39, rose to stardom with KBS drama “Sea God” in 2004 after debuting as 27th class of MBC's actors in 1998.

He has since starred in other hit dramas including “Jumong” (MBC, 2006),  “Lobbyist” (SBS, 2007), “The Land of Wind” (KBS, 2008), “A Man Called  God (MBC, 2010)” and appeared as main lead in the 2005 film “The Art Of  Seduction.”

Reporter: Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.k...010609543998952

It has been officially confirmed that Song Il Kook is joining the cast for Crime Squad (aka Homicide) and he will be a “rough around the edges but gentle at heart GOOD guy”. YEAH!!!

======================

Upcoming Korean drama "Crime Squad"

fullsizephoto147859.jpg

Source: Hancinema

"Crime Squad" (2011)

Directed by Kwon Kye-hong

Written by Lee Soo-hyeon-I, Park Seong-jin-I

Network : KBS

With Kim Seung-woo, Song Il-gook, Park Seon-yeong,...

16 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:55

Synopsis: This drama outlines the various stories in which detective with strong personalities solve their ways through crimes with different investigative methods and know-hows.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2011/02/28

=======================

Source: KoreaStarDaily

Date: January 5, 2011

Translation: MLU12

Actor Song Il Kook is to return to the small screen as a major crime detective with contradictory characteristics.

KBS 2TV new drama Crime Squad (Homicide) is to take over the Mon. & Tue. 21:55 time slot previously occupied by Dream High.

Song Il Kook’s character, Park Se-hyuk, possesses a kind heart but violent personality. He used to be calm and gentle, but later turned ruthless after an accident. He will do anything, sacrifice everything to solve a case and bring criminals to justice. He is extremely passionate about his work, and he is also very compassionate to his surroundings. Actor Kim Seung will play Park Se-hyuk's supervisor Jung Il-Do who is in rivalry with Park Se-hyuk.

Mr. Song said “Crime Squad is about those who are dedicated to their job, so there will be a lot of heart and enthusiasm showing throughout the drama. Ill-tempered Park Se-hyuk will fight hard for what he believes in. He is also just an ordinary man, so people will get to see his warmth and virtuousness”.

Crime Squad, scheduled to air on Feb. 28, outlines the various stories in which detectives with strong personalities work their way through crimes, solving them with different investigative methods and accrued knowledge.

Song Il-Kook, casted for KBS's 'Crime Squad'...

Transforming Into A Hot Tempered Detective

January 05, 2011

20110106085407821c4_090954_0.jpg 

Asia Today - Actor Song Il-Kook is returning to the home theater through a new Monday-Tuesday drama called Crime Squad / Homicide on KBS2.

According to the public relations department on January 5th, Song Il-Kook will be playing Park Sae-Hyuk, a homicide detective with Janus-like charisma, who is pure hearted yet hot tempered.

The role Song Il-Kook  will  be playing is a  character who used to have a warm and  gentle  character, but transforms  into a hot tempered homicide  detective as he  unexpectedly becomes  involved with the police due to  an unexpected  event, who cannot bear  the sight of the injustice and  ends up taking an  action without  thinking much of the law. However,  the character is  humorous, just as  enthusiastic and energetic as, with  a warm and  humanistic personality.

Along with Song Il-Kook, an old rival of his Jung Il-Do played by Kim Seung-Woo, the head of a criminal division, will create tight tension. Song Il-Kook stated: Park Sae-Hyuk  is  a  bold and hot tempered character, not afraid of taking actions  for  the  justice. From another perspective, however, he tends to  show  his  humble and gentle side, making him a Janus-like character; as  an  actor,  the character was a very charming role to which I  was  strongly  attracted. As a detective Park Sae-Hyuk, I would like to show the audience another side of me”.

The  drama  publisher official stated: “‘Crime Squad’ deals  with  detectives  solving problems, their intense action scenes,  thorough  descriptions  of psychological crime, and warm and humanistic  stories. We  are  planning to turn the actual events that caused powerful  sensation  in  Korea last year into episodes to help the frustrated  citizens  cool  their mind down, and thereby creating a poignant  investigative  drama”.

Source:  http://kr.news.yahoo...&newssetid=1352

(Copyright ⓒ Joy News 24)

Translations:  Maksym

Song Il-Kook and Kim Seung-Woo, a charismatic Re-match through 'Crime Squad / Homicide', following 'Dream High'

January 06, 2011

5330855991_9d8cf6e9a1_o.jpg

Song Il-Kook and Kim Seung-Woo  are  starring in ‘Crime Squad / Homicide’, a KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday  drama,  debuting following Dream High, through a homicide detective Park Sae-Hyuk and a charismatic head of a criminal division Jung Il-do respectively, who possess Janus-like charms, are warm hearted yet hot tempered.

First of all, Park Sae-Hyuk, the role Song Il-Kook  will  be playing, is a warm and gentle character who becomes  unexpectedly  involved with the police, and who cannot bear the sight of  the  injustice and ends up taking an action without thinking much of  the  law; in other words, the character is a bold and hot tempered  homicide  detective who does not care much about the means as long as he  can  capture criminals. However, the character is humorous, just  as  enthusiastic and energetic as, with a warm and humanistic  personality.

Jung Il-Do, the role Kim Seung-Woo  will  be playing, is an individual who puts more importance on being  able to  conquer over meeting one’s personal end, looks better in suit  than a  detective jumper, and an eloquent talker with the trustworthy  voice,  making him the poster boy of the department. Kim Seung-Woo  is  planning to portray the unique and charismatic character who works  and  lives to satisfy his ambitions in solving criminal cases.

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo...&newssetid=1352

Hongsaem reporter / idsoft3@reviewstar.net

Translations:  Maksym                                                 

Song Il-Kook and Kim Seung-Woo, a charismatic Re-match through 'Homicide', following 'Dream High'

January 06, 2010

Song Il-Kook and Kim Seung-Woo  are  starring in ‘Homicide Division’, a KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday  drama,  debuting following Dream High, through a homicide detective Park Sae-Hyuk and a charismatic head of a criminal division Jung Il-do respectively, who possess Janus-like charms, are warm hearted yet hot tempered.

First of all, Park Sae-Hyuk, the role Song Il-Kook  will  be playing, is a warm and gentle character who becomes  unexpectedly  involved with the police, and who cannot bear the sight of  the  injustice and ends up taking an action without thinking much of  the  law; in other words, the character is a bold and hot tempered  homicide  detective who does not care much about the means as long as he  can  capture criminals. However, the character is humorous, just  as  enthusiastic and energetic as, with a warm and humanistic  personality.

Wow!  Nice to see another Clint Eastwood of "Dirty Harry" and Mel Gibson of "Lethal Weapon" here.  A tough, hot-tempered police officer, who plays with his own rules, out there to beat and catch criminals by all means.  Probaby another Steven Seagal, too.  Ohh, I can't wait to see him doing those roles.  This time, he has to build his body with more muscles to make him a more realistic tough and rough guy. He can try to improve his skills in martial arts too, especially in aikido, taekwondo, judo and karate.

There's not much mention about the female lead and her role.  I'm wondering also if there are some sizzling romantic scenes as in James Bond films.  There should, at least, be a romantic side of the story.  As we all know, it adds spices to the drama.  And let's admit it, we love to see IDOL in the said scenes.

Well, SIK is going to add comedy to his character too....I like that actually.  I'm all about the drama, but I also love to lol.

I would love to see him with more mass too although the role may not call for it.  I just want to see more of him in the frame doing what is necessary to beat the bad guys....:D

Well, SIK is going to add comedy to his character too....I like that actually.  I'm all about the drama, but I also love to lol.

I would love to see him with more mass too although the role may not call for it.  I just want to see more of him in the frame doing what is necessary to beat the bad guys....:D

Exactly Msko...he need to look tough and fearless..I have no doubts by now he is preparing his martial art and body figure...

What an exciting year for us worthy to wait as mlu12 said hope it will be a good drama so we can see him everyday of our life..

Ardent, must we need romantic scene?of course darling action drama should always have romance..I too expect him to have bed scene ohhh sorry guys love to see him half naked uhhmmm crazy.gifw00t.gif ...

Am I dreaming or does SIK have facial hair for this drama????  I was going to mention this earlier as a wish, but thought no way.:w00t:

Am I dreaming or does SIK have facial hair for this drama????  I was going to mention this earlier as a wish, but thought no way.:w00t:

Maybe he can have a little mustache, but I want him to have a long hair flowing in his forehead and with short pony tail, like in AMCG for a more rugged look.  Anyway, he is supposed to be a "rebellious" cop here who would not abide by the rules.  So, no military, clean hair cut for him.

Yap, KISH.  We like to see more of IDOL's hot and sexy body.  He has a nice "behind" and :vicx:. 

Yap, KISH.  We like to see more of IDOL's hot and sexy body.  He has a nice "behind" and :vicx:. 

A "butt" is a must for me too. :w00t:   I am watching several kdramas and have noticed quite a few nice ones....

A "butt" is a must for me too. :w00t:   I am watching several kdramas and have noticed quite a few nice ones....

I still not contented hahahha want longer exposure not just 10secs...Is Il kook nim is very conservative? I hope not this time sorry to wifey...Msko he has nice butt don't need to squat and leg lifting practice :lol::w00t:

I like his look in AMCG but maybe here is different it can be military hair cut but as he transformed is should be different aura for sure...I'm so excited of this drama...wheeewwww

I'm a big fan of "Law and Order". I'm hoping this can be the Korean version of that.