[Drama 2011] Crime Squad / Detectives in Trouble 강력반

KonaBeans

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scorpyon_giana

Thanke you so much for the photos Mlu12, I am so excited, ,maybe soon will appear photos with all the actors of the drama.:rolleyes:

I am starting to have a bad feeling with this drama, Homicide/Crime Squad.  Including KJ in the cast is a plus factor to draw young audiences.  But for him to be entangled in a love triangle between SIK and SJH, I think, would only spark mixed emotions and confusion among the viewers.  It's obvious SJH would end up in SIK's arms and that would left KJ a broken-hearted guy. There could be two scenarios here.  Either KJ becomes a bad boy doing evil deeds to destroy his rival, SIK, or just be a silent, distant lover of SJH accepting his bitter fate.  In any case, I hope SIK would not emerge as a villain here, hurting the feelings of this "young and pretty" boy and pushing him to his limits. 

Haay, can't they just look for another love interest for SIK and just leave SJH to KJ?:tears:

I just don't want any "quasi love triangle" to be the driver behind the drama....the cases and solving them should be what drives this drama.  Pretty boys aside, there's more fish in the sea of love....Dive in and catch another one.:phew:

Guest zahrasong

Hi :ph34r:

Was excellent :w00t:

Every day that passes I songilkook soon see the new role :lol::w00t:blush.gif

Undoubtedly she is great and I love her very much ^ ^

Bay ^_^

Guest scorpyon_giana

I am starting to have a bad feeling with this drama, Homicide/Crime Squad.  Including KJ in the cast is a plus factor to draw young audiences.  But for him to be entangled in a love triangle between SIK and SJH, I think, would only spark mixed emotions and confusion among the viewers.  It's obvious SJH would end up in SIK's arms and that would left KJ a broken-hearted guy. There could be two scenarios here.  Either KJ becomes a bad boy doing evil deeds to destroy his rival, SIK, or just be a silent, distant lover of SJH accepting his bitter fate.  In any case, I hope SIK would not emerge as a villain here, hurting the feelings of this "young and pretty" boy and pushing him to his limits. 

Haay, can't they just look for another love interest for SIK and just leave SJH to KJ?:tears:

And here we go again............first of all , that she is his main love interest in the drama is not anymore in our powers, it's not that i am a fan of Song Ji Hyo, but I think that at least we should try to accept it.......................I really don't think that you would like to see Ji Hyo's character with that boy, he is suitable to be her little brother

And secondly, nobody knows for sure that he will be into her , trying to get her attention and fighting With SIG.................there is no official information in english or from the part of the actors..............so lets wait and see if this is true

I just don't want any "quasi love triangle" to be the driver behind the drama....the cases and solving them should be what drives this drama.  Pretty boys aside, there's more fish in the sea of love....Dive in and catch another one.:phew:

I agree with you.  This is a police story and a love triangle should not be the main focus of the viewers.  But it's hard to deny that people enjoy that kind of tryst.  It is the icing of the cake.  I have yet to see a Korean drama without romance/love triangle and comedy included in the script.  I think it's their nature.  Koreans seem to be family-oriented, loving and happy people, who are easy to please.  These characteristics are almost always reflected in their dramas.

Judging from the pictures of Kim Jun posted here, this good-looking guy seems deep and reserved.  I think I would end up liking

him.:wub:  

KISH, that's what I've noticed, too.  KSW was not in any of the pictures posted here.  I don't want to think he has bad feelings ending up as a second lead in this drama.  There have been additional casts in the drama lately.  Sometimes, the scriptwriters and producers depend on audience comments and responses in making changes in the drama plot and casts to suit the viewers' tastes.  Who knows?  They might have read my wishes here for a Mel Gibson character and a romantic partner for SIK so they grant them all (joke). :w00t:

So, are you ready for Crime Squad/Homicide?? First set of photos from a filming location!!!

Oh my my, is  that our SIK?  No traces of Michael King or Ahn Jung-Geun.  How did he  do that? 

There's not exactly facial hair on SIK but like we always joke, shave the mustaches the night before.

I think I'm falling for Park Se-Hyuk already :wub:.

I see Kim Joon is there.  I did not watch Boy Over Flowers.  But I think this drama will change his image from a pretty boy to a mature man.

Well, guys, let’s just sit back, relax and wait for the drama to start. By providing you with all the information that I can gather from all the resources that I have knowledge of (English/Chinese), I only wanted to build up the excitement and anticipation from all viewers. I am translating what I can understand fluently, and I provide you with what has been distributed to the public. Writing is my profession, so trust me when I say I know how important it is to be truthful to the sources.

If you feel that you are being overloaded with news and stories, please have the courtesy to just keep your frustration to yourself or please just skip those posts. This is the thread about the drama Crime Squad/Homicide, and about all of the actors/actresses involved in it. We all have our personal preference, but we should all respect other’s thoughts.

I just don't want any "quasi love triangle" to be the driver behind the drama....the cases and solving them should be what drives this drama. Pretty boys aside, there's more fish in the sea of love....Dive in and catch another one.:phew:

mskoloia1, I can't agree more - give me actions, give me suspense, and give me strong characters!!

Guest scorpyon_giana

Well, guys, let’s just sit back, relax and wait for the drama to start. By providing you with all the information that I can gather from all the resources that I have knowledge of (English/Chinese), I only wanted to build up the excitement and anticipation from all viewers. I am translating what I can understand fluently, and I provide you with what has been distributed to the public. Writing is my profession, so trust me when I say I know how important it is to be truthful to the sources.

If you feel that you are being overloaded with news and stories, please have the courtesy to just keep your frustration to yourself or please just skip those posts. This is the thread about the drama Crime Squad/Homicide, and about all of the actors/actresses involved in it. We all have our personal preference, but we should all respect other’s thoughts.

I can easily stop posting the translated news and we can just wait for the” official” English news when it become s available, if that’s what is preferred by most viewers here.quote]

Oh mlu12, why are you making things so difficult for me now? You make me look like "the bad witch" in this story............it's not like you interpret it, if you felt bad for what I said, I am sorry, but it wasn't by far any intention to insult you or others things that you may have now in mind. haven't you seen that i thanked for every information you provided us, and i was really happy and sincere when I told that? ...............

Maybe you are right , and that guy will have feelings for Cho Min Joo, but I can't deny that I would hate to see a story like that, "the woman and the kid". maybe I let myself conduced by my personal preferences, like you said.But i do have to tell that i would feel really bad if you would stop providing us information because of me.............. :unsure:

I can easily stop posting the translated news and we can just wait for the” official” English news when it become s available, if that’s what is preferred by most viewers here.

Oh no!  Just keep the news coming.  We trust what you post and your translations, too. Thank you, I appreciate that.  Besides, I am enjoying the discussion and nobody should take the comments as personal.  This is fun!  If in anyway, I am hurting other's feelings here, sorry but I do not mean it.  They are just my thoughts and I have nothing against anybody.  This thread was started to commence a healthy forum among SIKERS about the drama, Homicide/Crime Squad. (Maybe I should better shut my mouth a little bit.  I probably talk too much or am just pushing so hard to make this forum/discussion more alive and interesting.)vicx.gif excl.gif  

SCORPION-GIANA, please don't take it too hard.  I am no fan of any Korean actress.  Just like them on the roles they are portraying and how they perform.  Nothing more.  For me, they all look beautiful and nice.  My only obsession is Song Il Kook, for life.:)

KONA, you fall for SIK a thousand times already.  I'm sure you'll never get tired.:w00t:  I love the last picture showing that pistol hung on his shoulder.  He is a very handsome cop.  I think I would prefer to be a law offender and be caught/handcuffed by him.  Love his grasp on me and he could hurt me a little bit.  I won't care. :wub:

Guest scorpyon_giana

excl.gif  

SCORPION-GIANA, please don't take it too hard.  I am no fan of any Korean actress.  Just like them on the roles they are portraying and how they perform.  Nothing more.  For me, they all look beautiful and nice.  My only obsession is Song Il Kook, for life.:)

Ardently- LOL, i am such a fool , I think that if you say that you would like to see another romantic pair for SIG, I instantly believe that this will happen :rolleyes:, and what i wishe for them will not going to become reality.............. don't take me so serious, like I said, i am a fool sometimes :phew:

Ardently- LOL, i am such a fool , I think that if you say that you would like to see another romantic pair for SIG, I instantly believe that this will happen :rolleyes:, and what i wishe for them will not going to become reality.............. don't take me so serious, like I said, i am a fool sometimes :phew:

Don't worry, you're not alone.  I myself am a fool sometimes.  I'm a fool to want SIK, I'm a fool to love SIK, to want a love that can't be true, a love that's there for others, too. (Oh, those are the lyrics of a song, kekeke) 

By the way, when I said I want another girl for SIK, it doesn't mean that I don't like SJH for him.  I just don't want him to hurt KJ. So, don't get too affected.  Am I falling for that pretty boy already?

S-GIANA, when this drama starts and as it runs along, we should expect different speculations and personal opinions regarding on how the story will go on.  Let's be ready for these and try not to let our personal feelings be involved.  We have to be more open-minded to other people's thoughts and must not take them seriously.  The beauty of this forum lies on how we freely, but cautiously exchange our ideas in a casual but decent manner. 

Translation:  Mr. Google 4822120132_dc783dc64b_o.jpg

Song Il-Kook , 'Homicide' as a complete transformation of the hot-tempered detective

20-Jan-2010

5374050860_8ab6160864_o.jpg

[TV Daily = gimdoyun intern reporter]

Song Il-Kook's temper in this new drama 'Homicide' is transformed into the character perfectly.

Song  Il-Kook's new KBS 2TV drama 'Homicide' (script by Lee Soo Hyun Extensible Markup  Language, gwongyehong director) to resolve the case in the net but have a  rough surface Homicide baksehyeok station after casting character has  been devoted to the study.

To  investigate a homicide detective, drama director and writer, he wrote,  often sharing opinions and advice to current and former detective to  look for related information, such as looking for are passionate about.

"As well as the tone or the pace of the scene to feel my efforts are to be. Meanwhile,  books, reports, etc. related stories seek the advice of detectives have  been studying to learn a variety of roles in the story and the  atmosphere was very helpful in the study "and" starting to get closer to  the public to be able to see how comfortable I'm scared of spoiling not, " Song Il-Kook said with a strong commitment.

Authentic  investigation drama 'Homicide' unique style and personality of each out  of a special investigation of criminal know-how to solve the incident  through the incident and realistically drawn out story invigorating work  out next month.  "Homicide" will begin 28-Feb-2011 after "Dream High".

Source:  http://kr.news.yahoo...&newssetid=1352

Oh my God, This thread is moving fast because of different views and opinion and glad you keep them coming...

scropyon_giana and ardently It's alright nothing personal here let's just give justice to the new drama and leave the Yesoya and seosono out of the picture...

After all this is crime squad thread:D ...be ready for others opinion that oftentimes opposite to ours.This is forum and discussion is the reason for existence...

Ardently, you are so romantic to be caught by Mr.Park is now your goal?hehehe then let's do it...

Kona Mr.Park is now circulating my nerves,I imagine things what the drama could it be..And thank mlu12for giving so much information it's widen my imagination kekeke...

Mlu12 the information your are given,I must say it's believable than any other blog.

You are our only hope to be updated,please never stop making this thread alive with so much information.Chinese site is most fastest when it comes to kdramas & actors news and info.

Our Chinese friends are so fast,smart and talented to make the translation possible in just 24 hours.And for me who are not even good in news hunting is just relying to you please never stop feeding us..hug..hug..hug

Ardently, you are so romantic to be caught by Mr.Park is now your goal?hehehe then let's do it...

Yes, KISH.  This rugged, hot-tempered cop could always roughly frisk and search my body all over to look for any weapon or evidence and I would gladly submit to his whims.  Yaay!:rolleyes: Love his touch.:vicx:

I'm so obsessed with Park Sae-Hyuk after seeing those pictures of him with the casts of Crime Squad. 

Well, 'shipping arguments can never be avoided. I'll be happy who ends up with whom either ways. :wub: Seeing Kim Joon again in a drama is more than enough for me. Hehe!

I hope we get more pics of the cast shooting soon. This should be an exciting drama to look forward to.

Guest scorpyon_giana

Celebs, Drama, news bites |

Song Ji-hyo cuts her long hair off for the new drama…

2cer9g4.jpg

for her next project.It has been a long four years since Song Ji-hyo last starred in a television drama. She is coming back as Jo Min-joo in the KBS drama “Crime Squad“. Her haircut shows her dedication to the work.Song Ji-hyo stated, “At first it was very awkward because I haven’t received a haircut in such a long time. I think it will be a hair style fitting to Jo Min-joo. Min-joo is a bright and positive character and I thought a light and playful hairstyle will suit her more. I feel like I come upon a new conclusion after a haircut. I will try my best to dedicate time and effort to the KBS drama “Crime Squad“.

What can I say? i really liked her with long hair, but if she thinks that this look is more suitable for the role, i will try to see the good part of cutting her longgggg hair

Archived