[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

Hey Guys!

I know from the responses that everyone has seen the "Coming Soon!" sign on the official website and the update on the Korean Times Facebook website as well. It's exciting right? :) Well on top of everything else, I wanted to make sure you all were able to see these two articles posted by our one and only soompier, KisforKARENx3!

Korean Music Festival Guide (Part 1)

http://www.soompi.com/news/korean-music-festival-101

Korean Music Festival Guide (Part 2)

http://www.soompi.com/news/korean-music-festival-101-part-2

She posted up some great tips and real facts about the various ways of purchasing your tickets. We all know the heart throbbing scenario when the computer freezes up. Which reminds me.....

How are you going to get your ticket?

:)

Sincerely,

The Admin. of the KMF 2011 Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually they started releasing info earlier then that, like they released the concert date on the 18th and when they would sell tickets on the 21st but yeah tickets went on sale the 30th. Happy early b-day!

I'm super hyped for the date release because thats when the hard core planing starts........

@ Sokua lol watch out when khype sees your post they're going to freak

oh i see! sorry for the mistake haha XD. hopefully the information release and ticket sales are around the same dates this year (: and thanks for the birthday wish (you too, sokua!) <3

yeah isn't khype usually the official place for kmf or something. idk o___o

i saw the "coming soon" banner and was like "YESSSS FINALLY!". :D :D

the tips linked above are very helpful, btw. the writer of that post said "Ticket sale opens on at 10:00AM PST on a Saturday in late January typically. " so if that holds true, then tickets will go on sale the 29th this year.

Replies....

Wakii: Absolutely! You better make your birthday amazing.......with some strawberry cream cake! Yum! <3 I thought KisforKARENx3's post was absolutely correct and full of that must-know information. Glad others are reading it. :)

Findjunebug: Lol. Well I'll see what they have to say if anything. If they do, I'll just make sure to take them up >:] I made an agreement with myself to help other soompiers out with the hurricane that is KMF. Besides, I've already got so many cool peeps watching this forum- can't let you all down. ;D

Loving the Forum,

The Admin. of the KMF 2011 Forum

I wasn't thrilled about the lineup last year, for me, no BIG headliners. '09 was awesome with SS501. I'm hoping for JYJ - they said their going to be doing their US promotions in the first half of the year, hopefully it'll include HB (and reading comments in this thread sounds like SME artists would be MIA so hopefully that means a greater likelihood that JYJ would show).

Oh I'm just so excited - last year I on the phone and on my computer for like 3 hours (site crashing, etc.). The garden box seat went gone in a snap! Gonna try my luck again this year. ^^ Looking forward to all the updates - soompiers were awesome help last year (I think I might have given up if it were not for others complaining about the same problems I had and providing helpful guidance along the way). ^^

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

oh i see! sorry for the mistake haha XD. hopefully the information release and ticket sales are around the same dates this year (: and thanks for the birthday wish (you too, sokua!) <3

yeah isn't khype usually the official place for kmf or something. idk o___o

i saw the "coming soon" banner and was like "YESSSS FINALLY!". :D :D

the tips linked above are very helpful, btw. the writer of that post said "Ticket sale opens on at 10:00AM PST on a Saturday in late January typically. " so if that holds true, then tickets will go on sale the 29th this year.

Yeah Khype is usually the fist forum that knows about it and starts updating all the information. But since Korea times has a FB this year I think we will find out first from there. I do believe it is on the 29th of this month too just because it is releasing this week hopefully! haha so Lets hope its for next week! Geesh I am getting excited I want to know like now.

Jang Geun Suk as MC for the Hollywood Bowl is the best idea ever! I can't believe I didn't think of that. I don't know if I should kiss you or slap you for the idea. Kiss you because I love the idea and hopefully the HB organizers will read it and attempt to get JGS, slap you for getting it in my head and if the MC is anyone other than JGS I'd be super disappointed. Oh well, we can only anticipate at this moment. Hopefully Big Bang and F.T Island will be there this year. I don't think F.T Island has ever come to a KMF. If Big Bang doesn't come I hope that YG will follow in SM's footsteps and do a YG Family concert in LA this year. I'll for sure go to that!

Guest x_lailaibaybee

For the MC of the concert, I'm kinda hoping for Yoo Jae Suk. :D I know it's sorta random but I think he'll make the concert super fun.

Seriously though, the only thing I'm hoping for this year is for K-Times to update their ticket website. They know the site crashes when tickets go on sale so they might as well update their servers. I just don't want a repeat of last year. =/

Guest dear_music

Nice, thanks for the tip!

But I wish they would release ticket prices and the date already!!!!!! :crazy:

same here TT_TT

It seem like information on this year kmf

seem kind of slower than last year?

& ticket sell should go on sometime

next week don't it o_O

haha okay I am going to try to be very patience ~

Guest `J E N N | E

hmmm tickets usually go on sale the 30th, no? T_T and usually info on date and prices are up by the 17/18 D: Will they be selling the tickets in Feb this year then? they just keep getting slower and slower ><

Guest findjunebug

^ yeah I'm starting to get pretty disappointed with the lack of info. I live out of state and its important for me to get vacation time (two jobs), air/car/transportation, lodging and cost figured out as soon as possible. :unsure:

EDIT

Well they uploaded pictures from last years HB on their FB so that's something, isn't it? Maybe the new site is almost ready??! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=282124&id=256135853395

Guest findjunebug

^ I know its like LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD PEOPLE!!!!!

I'm dieing for anything, even rumor will do at this point....

I don't know if they really haven't set a date yet or not but I called earlier today and I asked if they set a date for ticket sales and the actual concert and they said they don't have anything confirmed. -___-;;

I hope they are just lying to me because they don't want to release info yet, if not OMG. >.<

Guest green_vixen

^^

they might be lying because last year my sister called and the chick gave her a date then they released info and changed to an earlier week..I ended up having to take a 2 week vacation from work cause of this. Lesson learned! Be patient til real info posts no matter what they tell you over the phone. I heard they had to switch it last year because a big name artist couldn't make it the weekend they originally planned. My guess is they are probably tryna confirm date(s) with artist(s) before they set a date. They wanna make sure the performers can make it on that date..let's try to be patient. Maybe it's an artist we all want..I'm goin outta my mind too, but I'll wait. Don't wanna waste another week of vaca like last year.

*Sighs* UKISS PLEASE!!!!!!!! Hahah..

I'm growing so anxious for them to update us on something. I really want a ticket for a closer box - at least a Garden Box - and I can only keep hoping that it's possible for me to get a box. XD Hope to see another awesome line of performers ♥

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

Nice, thanks for the tip!

But I wish they would release ticket prices and the date already!!!!!! :crazy:

haha I know I am getting so impatient here! Especially since next week is the 30th already and I put off next week so I can just wait online and order the tickets! They better tell us soon! :)

Archived