[info.] Korean Music Festival 2011!!!

Guest Sokua

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ToMax Love

O.M.Freaking.G!!!!!!!! So Happy that info is out!!

Little disappointing that: Ticket sales is so short notice and no price list. I've been going for a couple years now so I know the drill and have my visa empty and waiting to spend super bucks on tickets starting January 1st but what about new concerts goers (especially out of state peeps) and kids that need their parents help?

Arrange with your professor to take the final on an alternative date?

you understand a lot of our woes unlike KMF organizers themselves. i wanted to fly in to make sure i got great tickets since we're a bunch of fans coming in from out of state, but this... sigh

Guest oh`retro

I don't want to complain or anything, but I can't stand unorganized/unprofessional concerts. Like tickets go on sale in 3 days? Way to tell us in advance. And where are the prices? But, I can actually make it this year cause it's after finals, whoo.

I'm so relieved to see the prices are staying the same as last year. I was afraid they were going to raise it again. XD Also, I agree with others that they should have released the info. a lot earlier than giving us such a last minute update. I feel so rushed since Saturday will be coming so soon.

Is there anyone who is going to buy their tickets at the Korea Times office this Saturday? I'm interested in getting 2 Garden Box seats and was wondering if anyone can help me get them at the office in person? I can send the money asap via paypal before Saturday. I bought the tickets online last year and it was a hassle because the website crashed and did not work for few hrs. So i want to buy them in person this year but i live far away from LA so it's impossible for me to go. If anyone can help me and is willing to sit in a garden box with me and my sister this year PLEASE PM ME!

Also does anyone know if we can buy the Garden Box tickets in 2 or if we have to buy a whole box?

Thank You

Guest disonelady

those of you who went in person last year, how was it?? did you get to choose where you sat? or do they just do it online randomly as well... i was just wondering so that i can prepare for how immma get the tickets... if it's the same as online imma just do it online

Also does anyone know if we can buy the Garden Box tickets in 2 or if we have to buy a whole box?

Thank You

You need to buy the ENTIRE box as a whole. Which is why you see a lot of soompi-ers selling 1 or 2 garden box seats.

I'm pretty upset that they released ticket sales just now because it gives little to no time for me to coordinate things with my friends. Sighhh...now we just need to find out what the sponsor hotel is gonna be for sure~

Guest blametheloserinme0

This is such crazy short notice! Saturday will be here so quick!!

Anyone know the best numbers to call to get through when buying tickets over the phone?

I'm going to try ordering over the phone & online at the same time.

It sucks i live in NY & by the time tickets go on sale it's 1pm here, & I have to work at 3!

So here's to hoping for good luck at getting a ticket in 2 hrs. 0_0

Guest x_lailaibaybee

it's been awhile since i've gone to the kmf. so looking at that seating chart, did they get rid of the little walkway that went through the pool section (you know, the one were the artists would go down)? also, what time do the tickets go on sale?

No, they still have the walkway thing. They just don't add it to the seating chart. And tickets go on sale at 10AM PST on this upcoming Saturday.

Guest oh`retro

^ It's like 98% luck because you just got to keep calling & calling until you get through. Sometimes, the pool seats are all taken, but people drop so tickets open up again. You just have to keep calling or refreshing the online page. Me & my friend spent legit 6 hours on the phone 2 years ago trying to get pool & they were all sold out until 2 finally opened last second. So stressful.

Guest miyukix3

this is a bit early, but if anyone is planning to stay at the sponsor hotel and needs a few people to split the cost with, please PM me (:

* I can't book the hotel since i'm 21 yet (california has a new law-- can only book a hotel room if you're 21+), so you're going to have to book the room.

Thanks!

^ It's like 98% luck because you just got to keep calling & calling until you get through. Sometimes, the pool seats are all taken, but people drop so tickets open up again. You just have to keep calling or refreshing the online page. Me & my friend spent legit 6 hours on the phone 2 years ago trying to get pool & they were all sold out until 2 finally opened last second. So stressful.

do you think it would be better if i go and buy them at the ticket booth instead?

Guest oh`retro

do you think it would be better if i go and buy them at the ticket booth instead?

I would imagine it's more efficient because you get to talk to them face to face, but the line is probably really long? Cause people get there really early? I don't know, I'm on the east coast, maybe someone from Cali who's purchased tickets in person can give you some advice. :)

Do you guys think there's a good chance of Big Bang coming? Cause if not, I'm not even gonna try to buy tickets. They're supposed to have their Japanese tour during May...so I have a feeling they're not gonna come.

Guest angerine

those of you who went in person last year, how was it?? did you get to choose where you sat? or do they just do it online randomly as well... i was just wondering so that i can prepare for how immma get the tickets... if it's the same as online imma just do it online

OMG, it was such a wonderful experience last year even though I sat by myself in pool since my friends got terrace seats(but the view was still pretty decent). No, you do not get to choose where you sit, they have assigned seating arrangements. Basically, they have these cheap foldup chairs in the pool area lined up, seven rows, and four sections, I believe. Behind the pool, are garde seats, which are sold in boxes, and individuals but they are basically tables rounded off by a small gate like thing to distinguish each box. Same goes with terrace, and there are also more seats behind, but I didn't go that far. When you purchase your ticket online, the seats are first come first serve, you basically choose which section, but the seat is random. The site crashed last time I bought my tickets, and all the phone lines were busy. I didn't end up getting pool, but somehow I had clicked check out, but never placed the order, so they called the next day and asked if I still wanted my seat. Thankfully, I was able to get the seat. I sat in row 7 section D in pool last year, and although it was the last row, I'm glad I sat there, since it was a t-stage, and the idols always stop by the front strip of the stage, and I sat right next to it, so basically they were right next to me...not even a foot apart. However, it was crazy since all the sper crazy fangirls smashed me against the stage, and it was hard to breathe or move, or do anything but scream...especially since I'm very tiny. It also gets quite cold, so don't forget to bring a jacket, they give you a booklet and they have booths set up before the concert with raffles, light sticks, blankets, food, etc. There were also some fans doing performances to the idol's songs. It was a lot of fun, and I recommend going at least 2-3 hours before to experience the hype and energy with all the people there. I'm not going to purchase my tickets online this year, since I do not want to risk losing my pool ticket this year, it caused me so much grief last year...Overall, it was a wonderful experience even if you are going to sit farther away. There were fireworks in the end, and it can be a bit boring sometimes since there are trot singers and older singers, that's usually the time to file through photos. Also, last year, B2st went first, and everyone was in a state of shock, since no one expected them to go first, so always prepare your camera...I recommend taking videos, since the photos are shaky and it is hard to manage the timing.

Guest disonelady

OMG, it was such a wonderful experience last year even though I sat by myself in pool since my friends got terrace seats(but the view was still pretty decent). No, you do not get to choose where you sit, they have assigned seating arrangements. Basically, they have these cheap foldup chairs in the pool area lined up, seven rows, and four sections, I believe. Behind the pool, are garde seats, which are sold in boxes, and individuals but they are basically tables rounded off by a small gate like thing to distinguish each box. Same goes with terrace, and there are also more seats behind, but I didn't go that far. When you purchase your ticket online, the seats are first come first serve, you basically choose which section, but the seat is random. The site crashed last time I bought my tickets, and all the phone lines were busy. I didn't end up getting pool, but somehow I had clicked check out, but never placed the order, so they called the next day and asked if I still wanted my seat. Thankfully, I was able to get the seat. I sat in row 7 section D in pool last year, and although it was the last row, I'm glad I sat there, since it was a t-stage, and the idols always stop by the front strip of the stage, and I sat right next to it, so basically they were right next to me...not even a foot apart. However, it was crazy since all the sper crazy fangirls smashed me against the stage, and it was hard to breathe or move, or do anything but scream...especially since I'm very tiny. It also gets quite cold, so don't forget to bring a jacket, they give you a booklet and they have booths set up before the concert with raffles, light sticks, blankets, food, etc. There were also some fans doing performances to the idol's songs. It was a lot of fun, and I recommend going at least 2-3 hours before to experience the hype and energy with all the people there. I'm not going to purchase my tickets online this year, since I do not want to risk losing my pool ticket this year, it caused me so much grief last year...Overall, it was a wonderful experience even if you are going to sit farther away. There were fireworks in the end, and it can be a bit boring sometimes since there are trot singers and older singers, that's usually the time to file through photos. Also, last year, B2st went first, and everyone was in a state of shock, since no one expected them to go first, so always prepare your camera...I recommend taking videos, since the photos are shaky and it is hard to manage the timing.

hahaha i went last year too... i was asking about those who went and bought the tickets at the office.. ahah sorry for the misconception! XD but it was amazing last year lol i'll have to say the best outta all three years i went!

Guest angerine

hahaha i went last year too... i was asking about those who went and bought the tickets at the office.. ahah sorry for the misconception! XD but it was amazing last year lol i'll have to say the best outta all three years i went!

Oh, I'm really curious about that too, since I'm probably going to do that this year. I'm not sure what time, but I'm probably going to leave the house around 7:30-8? I'm going with a couple of friends, so I'm scared they might take too long...:(

Archived