• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .moony.

LOL just saw it tonight!!

best movie this summer!!

It was hilarious from the beginnin to the end <3 kept me laughin non stop lols

loved it!!

Guest fantasy_sky

i just came home from the theaters. rush hour three was a funny movie.

though some parts were predictable. it was still funny.

Guest babygurldoc

I thought the movie was a bit too short...maybe another 5mins would be great...the frist two had better ending...but all of that put aside...

man this movie was so funny and i cracked up so much...thanx to Chris and Jackie

I've been waiting all summer for this final "3" of all the bajillion three's that came out. I don't care what the critics are saying....usually I hate what they praise and love what they hate. They said RH2 was nothing compared to RH and yet I felt RH2 was better.....gonna go watch it on a weekday...whee!

Guest nyczalex

omggg the movie was sold out everywhere! I even went 2 showtimes earlier to get tickets and it was all sold out. EVERY SHOW! damn new yorkers ;o

Guest knickstorm

omggg the movie was sold out everywhere! I even went 2 showtimes earlier to get tickets and it was all sold out. EVERY SHOW! damn new yorkers ;o

hahah i know when i went to rush hour 1 and 2 the theatre waslike 60% asian 35 % black 5% other.....loved it

Guest Iridescence

I absolutely loved the movie. I feel that the storyline was reall weak, though. But it did have so much hilarious parts to it that it overpowered the weak storyline. Though... it kinda bugged me that the ambassador's daughter suddenly got an accent.

Guest Em_mie

gah this movie! last night ( moiself works @ a movie theater) we had to add on two more unscheduled shows because the scheduled ones keep selling out.

It wasn't bad for a third movie, but honestly, I was disappointed. It had lots of funny parts (

one of my favorite lines, "I'm gonna beat the PUBERTY out of you!!!"...

lol, Chris Tucker is so funny.), but I felt it didn't measure up to the hilarity if the first two films. A few times during the movie I just sat there thinking, "Okay...that was stupid." I did like the fighting/action scenes though, there seems to be more of them in this one than the previous ones.

Those Eiffel Tower

scenes...man. Scared me the crap out of me.

I put spoiler tags on just in case, haha.

Archived