★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] 120303 Big Bang Receives 13 Tons of Rice from Fans in Celebration of First World Tour

On March 2, Big Bang launched its first world tour “BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR” at the Seoul Olympic Stadium.

To commemorate the momentous occasion, fans donated heart-warming gifts of briquettes and rice. The donation was made by many international fan websites worldwide from over 80 countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Kuwait, the Philippines, China, Japan, and more.

670b1f954befacbc48f49f65958b586d_large.jpg

In total, fans donated over thirteen tons of rice and 2,500 briquettes. To continue the motion of good will, all the donations will be given to charity. According to YG Entertainment, this was the greatest amount of rice donations received in all of YGE concert history.

Big Bang recently made its highly anticipated comeback, and its music video for “Blue” had over 8 million views in a matter of five days. YouTube recognized the great feat and awarded Big Bang two gold medals for the “Recently Most Popular” and “Trending” categories.

Big Bang will be working in conjunction with concert production company Live Nation who is famous for working with world famous artists such as Lady Gaga and Madonna. The group will have a total of three concerts in Seoul from March 2 to 4.

Way to go VIPs!

Translated by my.yonghwa.baby @ SOOMPI

Jiyong's amazing extension =))) :lol: :lol: :lol:

EWNbQ.gif

C: 지나가는.... @ DCinside

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lithvel

12/03/02 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [KR](BB)

12/03/03 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [KR](BB)

12/03/04 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [KR](BB)

12/03/28 - ALIVE Album Release [JP](BB)

12/03/31 - 2012 SPRINGROOVE [JP](2NE1&BB)

12/04/01 - 2012 SPRINGROOVE [JP](2NE1&BB)

12/05/17 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/05/18 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/05/26 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/05/27 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/01 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/02 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/16 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/17 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/23 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/24 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

HELLO VIPS, CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME??? ARE THEY GOING TO STAY IN JAPAN FOR ONE MONTH DURING THEIR TOUR?? I DON'T GET IT? AND WHY IS JAPAN GETTING SO MUCH BB LOVE???? ARE WE ALSO GOING TO GET SO MANY CONCERTS AS JAPAN? SOMEONE WHO KNOWS/ HAVE HEARD ANYTHING?? THOUGHTS???

Anyone who knows inside info when BIG BANG is coming to EUROPE? Just some knowledge about which month? Me and my friends have to prepare a lot of things....... mini cooper we really need to know when, It would be so much of use if they told us now :((((( gaaaaaaahhhh!!!

And I'm so happy that the first concert went successfully! The boys did a great job and I hope all of the fans had a good time!

Guest juang_bb

12/03/02 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [KR](BB)

12/03/03 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [KR](BB)

12/03/04 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [KR](BB)

12/03/28 - ALIVE Album Release [JP](BB)

12/03/31 - 2012 SPRINGROOVE [JP](2NE1&BB)

12/04/01 - 2012 SPRINGROOVE [JP](2NE1&BB)

12/05/17 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/05/18 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/05/26 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/05/27 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/01 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/02 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/16 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/17 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/23 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

12/06/24 - 2012 BIGSHOW CONCERT [JP](BB)

HELLO VIPS, CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME??? ARE THEY GOING TO STAY IN JAPAN FOR ONE MONTH DURING THEIR TOUR?? I DON'T GET IT? AND WHY IS JAPAN GETTING SO MUCH BB LOVE???? ARE WE ALSO GOING TO GET SO MANY CONCERTS AS JAPAN? SOMEONE WHO KNOWS/ HAVE HEARD ANYTHING?? THOUGHTS???

Anyone who knows inside info when BIG BANG is coming to EUROPE? Just some knowledge about which month? Me and my friends have to prepare a lot of things....... mini cooper we really need to know when, It would be so much of use if they told us now :((((( gaaaaaaahhhh!!!

And I'm so happy that the first concert went successfully! The boys did a great job and I hope all of the fans had a good time!

They always do a LOT of concerts in Japan. Last year they hit 3 cities, did 8 concert shows and stayed there for almost a month too. They just do it bigger every year and concerts in Japan is probably their biggest revenue source so that's expected.

Guest dragon-rider

GD got 2 new tatoos?? OMG Jiyong ah~, I don't care how hot you look with tattoos, you need to stop getting ink done on your body!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120303 BEAST's Hyunseung sent a flower wreath to BIGSHOW 2012

kZeac.png

C: as tagged // doubleseunghyun @ twitter

If he were not in Singapore right now, Hyunseung would be able to attend the show :sweatingbullets:

- - -

Seungri fanart :lol: :lol: Even when he is all gangsta and fierce like that, the drawing still looks sooo cute :w00t:

ljVSQ.jpg

Source: http://www.weibo.com/u/1397548471

Shared by heyhellohoney @ tumblr

- - -

More photos from yesterday's show :D

120303musikbb022.jpg

120303musikbb017a.jpg

120303musikbb022.th.jpg120303musikbb023.th.jpg120303musikbb027.th.jpg120303musikbb019.th.jpg

120303musikbb018.th.jpg120303musikbb017a.th.jpg120303musikbb016.th.jpg120303musikbb015.th.jpg

120303musikbb014.th.jpg120303musikbb013.th.jpg120303musikbb012.th.jpg120303musikbb011.th.jpg

120303musikbb010.th.jpg120303musikbb09.th.jpg120303musikbb08.th.jpg120303musikbb07.th.jpg

120303musikbb06.th.jpg120303musikbb05.th.jpg120303musikbb04.th.jpg120303musikbb03.th.jpg

120303musikbb02.th.jpg120303musikbb01.th.jpg120303musikbb026.th.jpg120303musikbb025.th.jpg

Source: Kenh14.vn

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} BIGSHOW 2012 <ALIVE TOUR> DAY 2 - hightlights + Set List,shared via twitter ::

-- Hightlights --

D-2 START!!!! 

Top with red sunglasses.  No pink tips for GD. Just grayish.

-Silver tips for GD.

- Because of his high energy. YB's mic fell off.

Big Bang's energy is definitely better today than last night. VIPs energy too is going haywire!!! Much better concert! 

Top though looks a little stoic.

Top took of his trench coat!!! He's just in a shirt.

OMG I LOVE FANTASTIC BABY!!! BOOM SHAKALAKA!!! The boys are going nuts!!! 

- Here are b-boy dancing boys on the stage. On HOW GEE music 

GD TOP on segways and TAE on bicycle~ HOW GEE!!!! 

- The definitely making up for last night.  Top was awesome in Fantastic Baby. I think he was just warming up to go crazy.

태양군 백덤블링! TAE BACK TUMBLING 

-Taeyang ended How Gee with a backflip.  

- The boys fan service kings of the night. 

- Stages are extended to upside! 

- Dae just sang and danced a part of My Boy. 

- GD wearing a white fur coat and TOP a black one for Knock Out. 

- TWO BIG WHITE TIGERS ON STAGE 

GD growled... "Kwon Jiyongggg"  

Finally Top's first smile. 

- Woohoo!  Top is playful again...  High High

HIGH HIGH with ROCK SOUND 

- There are two conveyor belts on the stage. 

- Korean flag backdrop is back!!! 

-  It's time they placed grease on Seungri's arms!  Hot, sexy, sweaty and greasy! Kekeke 

I love Seungri's dance break.  Body wave!!!! Running man... 

- Taeyang asked GD how he was... And he said... "FANTASTIC BABY" with his signature smirk. ” FML smirk

- Taeyang singing Bad Boy!!! Fan service to the crowd!!!!! 

Seungri teasing Taeyang's dancing. 

Seungri so hyper!! Teasing his hyungs singin and dancing!!!

The boys singing Fantastic Baby while Taeyang danced the choreo.  

- Cafe with oh so sexy choreo!!!!

As each member sings, a girl dancer dances with them.  Of course its Taeyang and Ji Hye. 

- Aint No fun's choreo is like girls vs. boys. 

- Love Dust choreo is like stop dance. 

Stage all black... Spotlight on Top while he walks down the stage like a runway model... I DIE... Love Song!

Taeyang's solo.  The staff just placed Dae's wings right below me! Should I touch it?!? Kekek 

- Taeyangs shirt says... "Be Real!" 

Taeyang center stage, bowing his head... breathing really hard while Wedding Dress is playing..

- Taeyang ripped his Be Real shirt..

- Angel Daesung flying around the stadium!

OMG!!! Daesung was tearing up a little!!! T_T

Boys wearing all white jackets. GD this time around is wearing a black hat. 

GD: VIP is the best! 

-VIPs singing Haru Haru!!!

Emotional Big Bang... Emotional VIPs... This was the emotion I was missing last night... 

- 90-degree bow from GD to the audience.”

Taeyang: We love you! 

Daesung: Saranghamnida! 

Taeyang just threw his shirt to the audience. 

-VIPS CHANTING KOMAWO!!!! 

VIPS ARE CHANTING "THANK YOU" OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! 

GD wearing pink beanie!! (during encore)

Seungri and Daeung inside two huge zorb balls!!!

-  OMG!!! Daesung and Seungri just rolled towards the mosh pit!!! 

-OH WAIT! Its YB and Daesung! 

- Daesung and YB got inside 2 huge zorb balls and rolled themselves into the mosh pit during Sunset Glow. 

Top is in his love song hat!!! Top went down to audience and started smiling and waving. He threw his towel to the audience.

GD just gave his jacket to the audience. 

Top and Seungri walked down to the mosh pit and went around...

GD's left side tattoo says FOREVER YOURS. Right side says CONTROL

Raining confetti....

Omg!!! I think Seungri has a tattoo too!!! I am not sure though

Daesung just threw his towel to the crowd!!!

Taeyang handstandThis time, Big Bang stayed onstage after encore for a while and waved and smiled to the fans. 

-I THINK Seungri has a tattoo on his left side. But I am not sure though.

-  Big Show Day 2 End...

-- Set List --

• ALIVE Intro
  • Tonight
  • Hands Up
 - ment : Brief introduction of BB members 
  • Fantastic Baby
  • How Gee
  • Stupid Liar

- talk - Dae,Seugri,Taeyang /GD&TOP disappeading/

<GD&TOP Solo Stage> 

• Knock Out
- talk - GD&TOP 
  • High,High

<Seungri Solo Stage >

• Strong Baby
  • What Can i Do
  • Gara Go !
  • Number 1 

- talk

• Cafe
  • BAD BOY
  • BLUE
  • AIN'T NO FUN
  • LOVE DUST
  • Love Song 
<Taeyang Solo Stage>
  • Only Look at me
  • Wedding Dress
  • Where you at

<Daesung Solo Stage>

• WINGS
  • Haru,Haru (acoustic ver.)

talk 

• Lies
  • Last Farewell

<ENCORE>
  • Sunset Glow
  • Heaven

END ~

Source&Cre : @bbvipz @WeLove Dara

Guest samosvetleee

{MISC}Big Show's Graphic Designer Eric Auzenne Talks About Big Bang  ::

BigBang+Graphic+Designer.JPG

About TOP:

- haha I’ve changed my opinion on TOP. I still don’t think he’s a great dancer, but definitely a skilled rapper and marketable

- Yeah he’s grown on me. A real marketable guy, ladies man, and a real good rapper even though I don;t understand him. he has swag

- As long as he TOP can rap, in my eyes he doesn’t need to dance great. I just got the wrong impression seeing him the first time

- Yes he is [talented]. And seeing him advertising so many things in Korea, I can’t help but to give credit where it’s due

- I’ve watched him during rehearsals and last night on stage. All the ladies love him. That’s his role in the group

- GD is a great dancer. Not a fan of the hair piece, but other than that he is a true entertainer.

- Dae is a good singer. He doesn’t stand out as much as the others though. He’s a case of Good at everything, great at nothing

Seungri is a cool dude. He shows love to the production staff every night. That’s what keeps us going

Taeyang killed that dance with the dragon. I’m not a fan of dubstep at all, but the dance to that song was wild

Honestly, I like the group. At first I was dismissive, but being around them and seeing them close up, they are pretty dope.

Dismissive because they are a boy band. I heard enough of boy bands growing up in the 90’s. But these guys are better

*Note: This is a twitter conversation between @graine_alien and Eric. Special thanks to @graine_alien. graine.tumblr.com for sharing! For more of Eric's conversation with the fans please visit his twitter @Eric_Auzenne.

Eric is a freelance motion graphic designer mainly based in Los Angeles, but currently in Korea for all three Big Shows. He also mentioned that his work is done now in Korea, but will be doing some work again when "they come to LA."

(NOTE: The LA Stop of the World tour IS NOT verified by YG).

* Also, we would like to point out this is one person's view/opinion, and to remind everyone to keep comments polite and respectful. Thank you.

Shared via bigbangupdates.com

Credit : BBU

Guest samosvetleee

{TWITTER} Lydia Paek twitter update on #BIGSHOW2012 D-2 (20120303) ::

x2_b458791.jpg

the+lyddz.jpg

She also posted two short videos here: 12

Source: @TheLyddz

Shared via bigbangupdates.com

Credit : BBU

Archived