★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest ingabogovinanana

LOL. sometimes i wish i could give YG some tips on how to conduct PR correctly. what's happening with dae right now is sort of like what happened at the beginning of the year with YB. Before Big Show 2010, YG said that both Dae and Top would come out with solo albums in 2010. He didn't mention any plans about YB at all, and fans were demanding to know if YB would still get a solo album like YG had talked about before. Now YG is doing the exact same thing. I don't think he understands that once he announced plans for Dae's solo, fans expect to hear news about it. Instead, its like he's ignoring the fact that he made the statement at all. In the end, I don't think there's any need to worry. Taeyang's album came out and so will Dae's.

Anyways, Seungri's solo will be here soon. I wonder what genre he'll do this time. I really love his first solo song "Next Day" and his vocals have improved so much over the years.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm speechless. 

i think we all agreed here that this time is not really suitable for dae to come out his solo album. he still busy with his what's up drama. i understand if he want to delay his album. as bigbang also delay their album because they still not satisfied with it. then it is also the same thing with daesung. so can we just give him time to produce his own album. he know what is the best for him. after i saw they perform yesterday, i feel bad for him. he sound tired. i just hope right now daesung and the rest can have a plenty of time to rest before their comeback. 

Guest juang_bb

that post about DAE...wow! just wow. i knew kVIPs are mad angry from YG just by looking at the posts in bestiz but didn't know DCDS would go to the extent of demanding YG to just let go of Daesung. well at least maybe this way YGE will be forced to say something about Daesung. he would have prevented something like this if he explained more DAE's delay in the album. just like how TOP explained he delayed his solo because he wanted to do the movie.

sigh.

at the same time, i hope fans would just not jump into something rash then regret it in the end.

last year, wasnt SEUNGRI left out of the announcements too? i really felt bad for maknae and if there was anyone who didnt really get anything from YG until now, with this SOLO album... it is maknae. i dont mean to compare but i just hope DCDS would be more calmer about this, i know we've waited for so long, but Dae is super busy and just asking him to be let go by YG... i understand their frustrations but i think that's too much. maybe that's cause im a BIGBANG fan first more than anything else.

seriously, YG needs to address this, actually he really should have said something this last announcement because DAE's fans been upset since the MAMA awards and same kind of posts have been popping out even before this. a simple mention about Daesung and what he's been up to would have made a big difference. it doesnt help that Daesung wasnt even in their HH party.

i dont think it's DCDS/kvips that's demanding or planning to bombard yg office, it's actually chinese daesung fans who wrote that list of 'problems' and demands (http://www.dsholic.com). even the title on dcds says 'international/overseas fans' which i think is a misrepresentation. i don't know what prompted them to do all that and even go as far as telling yg to let go of daesung, which i think is outrageous. ok i understand why they would do that, i too am upset at the lack of daesung but idk, that's just getting a tad crazy. i think we're well aware that daesung has been filming a drama this past year, i'm perplexed it took a whole year to almost complete too but ds wasn't just sitting on his butt doing nothing o_o

Guest hermibc

i took it from DCDS

from K-V.I.P

this is no joke , they plan to give YG bomb fax on New years eve, they won't stop until YG reply

they force YG release Dae if he can't give him a better treatment.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

where should I show supported for DS' fans letter. I don't agree with some point of the letter, but YG NEEDs to know what are Daesung's fans thinking. We need some fair for him.

By the way, to others said that DS need to have some rest, he's too busy. So let stop other plans and let him do music. I think so

Guest shinhdeplol

[MBC GAYO DAEJUN] Davichi now covering Big Bang's Sunset Glow.

C: B2STFACTS @ twitter

omg awesome. it's nice to see that such an old song still gets a lot of love <3

Guest sakime-yong

Woah! I know we all miss daesung annd our boys to see them together.

But I couldn't agree more to that letter and I don't want DS to be out in BB or YGE.

DS is belong only to BIGBANG not anywhere else.

Why so much conflict now with fans and yge?.

Maybe because of those solo activities T________T.

If Yg didn't care at DS at all or his artist,then yg must sending his artist to all music shows and variety shows. But he said the reason that he cares much about his artist condition.

As far as I know even in GD controversy,yb album and etc Yg is like delaying or not giving such information or updates at all.But fans vocalized about it so he then give a speech.

What I mean is this is always happening with Yg so I don't get that thought about yg didn't care about DS.

Even I like more when they are BIG BANG,I think YG just have a reasons why he let them do solo activities.I din't see this negatively

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

To be honest, I don't understand why KVIPs are going as far as demanding YG to release DS from YG...wth?! I understand the frustrations, but it's the same thing that had happened to every single member of Big Bang!!! Before, TOP was supposed to released an album, but that never happened! It turned into a single and a movie...but YG actually never clarifies why either...instead, TOP was interviewed and he said that it was his decision to do a movie and such...The same thing happens to SR the begining of this year! Everybody was asking wth is he doing too...I'm sure that DS has already recorded songs, but with DS's schedule, YG doesn't wanted to add more more pressure considering his schedule... And I've realized that DS really doesn't talk about his work alot (like it's process and stuff), so unless he clarifies things, then we wouldn't know!

I mean, YG is already a mysterious company to begin with...with DS, he's even a more mysterious member in YG like TY has said...we will never fully understand what YG or DS is thinking so I don't understand why we have to go as far as demanding DS to be released from YG...

I actually think this is one of the many reasons why YG/Big Bang members/YG artists are now really reluctant to speak about things, they just let the rumours be and move on with their lives...b/c they're being watched EVERY single move...they're not gonna pleased everybody cuz we all have different expectation from them...

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

from what i see, whenever there is a member going solo, fans from other members complained and dissed YG blah blah blah for not caring about this or that member.so i guess YG just can't pleased everyone,and i think YG kinda got used to all this complaining already-but the man never learn his lesson.

i'm just happy to see bigbang members on TV whether they are my fav. members or not and i will always support all of them.

oh i dont know why but i love seeing TOP's lost face on TV. He is truly like a lost baby

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

To be honest, I don't understand why KVIPs are going as far as demanding YG to release DS from YG...wth?! I understand the frustrations, but it's the same thing that had happened to every single member of Big Bang!!! Before, TOP was supposed to released an album, but that never happened! It turned into a single and a movie...but YG actually never clarifies why either...instead, TOP was interviewed and he said that it was his decision to do a movie and such...The same thing happens to SR the begining of this year! Everybody was asking wth is he doing too...I'm sure that DS has already recorded songs, but with DS's schedule, YG doesn't wanted to add more more pressure considering his schedule... And I've realized that DS really doesn't talk about his work alot (like it's process and stuff), so unless he clarifies things, then we wouldn't know!

I mean, YG is already a mysterious company to begin with...with DS, he's even a more mysterious member in YG like TY has said...we will never fully understand what YG or DS is thinking so I don't understand why we have to go as far as demanding DS to be released from YG...

I actually think this is one of the many reasons why YG/Big Bang members/YG artists are now really reluctant to speak about things, they just let the rumours be and move on with their lives...b/c they're being watched EVERY single move...they're not gonna pleased everybody cuz we all have different expectation from them...

So excited for our Baby's first mini album! I hope there's at least 6 tracks.

Just to clarify, we're not getting a single on Jan. 3 anymore, right? The full album will be out Jan. 13 instead?

LOL 

taeyang look really fresh and happy in that pics. i guess he is having a good vacation and enjoying himself right now after such a very busy schedule before this. it's good to see him like this. 

Guest shinhdeplol

Haizzz no one posts :(

More photos of Jiyong at the airport

4b27361299127a89a5ef3f2.jpg

29be3afbd1b05d40dbf9fd2.jpg

C: GDWORLD by y 禁止2次修改 // 我是卷毛鱼 @ baidu

Archived