★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cluelessmercy_1

2010 is ending with a BANG! or more like ending with the dopest duos tearing up them charismatic & powerful stages. cant wait foBAr 2011! BANGING their way into the new year. YG FAMILY all the way. Its time to dominate and put others where they belong. j/k, more like time to comeback from the long hiatus from domestic activities. "BIGBANG is BACK. Most Definitely Incredible, Hey, Move. B-I-G BANG BANG! about LOVE" - Last Farewell

Big_Bang_to_release_their_new_Korean_album_this_summer_Big_Bang_will_02012010115702.jpg

I have some random rants I would like to address.

As excited as I am that Kanauru and Movement Lifestyle is taking us behind the scene, I couldn't help but feel a bit sad for them. Mainly for the fact when in Ep 3 Shaun said that he doesn't have a translator. I don't know anything about when he first started with YG but wouldn't you think he or YG suggested for a translator? Maybe he declined and YG did offer but who in their right mind would decline? & YG has enough money to hire a translator whether it was needed or not. The translator wouldn't have to translate every little word since half of choreography is the body movement/language but when Shaun mentioned about how sometimes he's in the dark and has to only resort to observing, I felt bad. Anyways, I just give him madd props for being able to go on this entire time and onto the future. Of course BB members can understand most of the time and speak some but, but yea.

On a side note of Shaun, I would really love to see him dance Only Look at Me.

& on the note of dancing, don't you guys enjoy it more when other BB members dance to each other's solo songs?

IE: SR dancing to YB's I'll Be There, to Ji's Heartbreaker, and copying Dara, Ji dancing to YB's Wedding Dress, foreverness mimicking Minji (lol) and the members dancing to DS's Look at Me Gwisoon, are there others I'm missing?

But I just love the other BB members dancing to each other's solo songs b/c it just shows that they support them and are interested in it as well. I would love to see all the members either dance to Heartbreaker, Only Look at Me, or Wedding Dress and perhaps whatever dance moves TOP has in Turn it Up =p.

Btw, I always read this but who are the Kwon twins? They're backup dancers right? But I have no idea if they really are twins or just b/c they have the same last name and which one are they?

This is old news, but I just wanted to say something quick. I fully believe that the backup dancers for 2ne1's Clap Your Hands were indeed Big Bang. The resemblance are just too damn uncanny. Maybe we'll never know the truth but I for one is all about YGFamily!

I'm pretty sure most of you read it on allkpop but I felt a sting when I watched the video the Ukrainian artists were talking about BB's mv concept and that they did take it from them. I don't mind that because they got the rights for it and all BUT where the stung came from was the fact that they knew before hand how netizens are and they didn't bother to put that under the mv's information box. They waited until it was brought to people's attention and then they made an apology video which to me wasn't genuine. So did they get the rights before or after, doesn't matter b/c it was more of Public Relations stunt imo.

I need to stop reading BB fanfics but they're so gosh damn addicting!

What makes you think about BB that is not directly linked to BB?

Snoop Dogg's Drop it like it's hot

Bananas

Lord of the Rings

(can't think of more at the moment due to BB overload)

BB needs to stop dominating my brain. =S

^

YG could have hired a translator. But since things go so rapidly once shaun actually gets to Korea, it's probably best to just SHOW the dance rather than have it go through translation. It's difficult for shaun, but I think it's probably the option that makes the most sense. Because with dance, you don't necessarily need words. Plus, Hi-Tech/Crazy dancers are talented & skilled enough to pick up choreo without a whole lot of explanation. Not to mention Sol, who helps shaun translate as need be.

Kwon twins are actually twins, & yes they back up dance for YG.

As far as BB being the back up dancers for CYH, I personally don't think it was them, but then again, we'll never know. I'd like to think they had better things to do than to back up dance for 2ne1... oh like, getting that album together.

I am not at all butthurt about the Ukrainian artists using BB's TMG MV as inspiration for their MV. At first I was like, wow these MVs are SUPER similar, but after the artists themselves came out with an explanation, & said they got the rights, I was fine with it. In fact, I wondered why YGE didn't say it themselves. The Ukrainian artists got the rights to the MV fair and square, so why should they preface their MV with a note to BB? They were perfectly in the right for not doing so. & I hardly think they were trying to get publicity from a country where they don't even speak the same language, imo.

BIG FRICKIN BANG is COMING BACK MUTHAEFFERS. YEEEEAH.

Late reaction, but who cares. GTOP are having an album, maknae's releasing a single and then the BIG day in February. aklsjdhfalgqeoirqiaksl.

I just hope YG won't change anything... <_<YG I'M WATCHING YOU.

Guest shinhdeplol

DaeSung 「What's Up」 Sets To Air March 2011?

201011290002380.jpg

I learned from 「What's Up」 staff blog's recent update this afternoon that 「What's Up」 is scheduled to premier in March,2011.If it's already set so,that is going to be great because we'll have BIGBANG activity all through this winter and continuing to spring and summer next year *wink*

Via ?! :: 네이버 블로그

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

MAMA 2010 PERFORMANCES

The hyungs of BIG BANG killed

the night with their amazing

act. They are not popular,they are

famous and highly recognize - not because

of their looks but talents,passion

& presence onstage.

G-TOP collaboration is definitely

sick & tight.

G-TOP ALBUM - 2010.12.15

I am totally not expecting

such an album from my favourite

pair. But nontheless,it

is a dream come true for me. Spazzing

and spazzing because when they

come together it is going to be a very big

duo(even though they are not as close as GDYB)

That special double combo power they always give us :wub:

SEUNGRI MAKNAE DIGITAL SINGLE - 2011.01.03

I bet he must be super duper

eggg-cited about it. I wonder

what kind of style will he

be going for.How will the mv be like?

Curious..curious..

BIG BANG COMEBACK - 2011.02.01

A great start to the month

of Feb 2011 for us. I am glad

that at least we will get to

listen to Daedae's solo in the album,because

I have been looking out for his stronger-than-ever

vocals after these years.

I am gritting in excitement about

the type of music they are going for this time. :w00t:

YG PAPA, you sure know how to

create a sense of love-hate relationship

with YG FAM lovers like us.

Now,my days are definitely going faster

that before with anticipating music along

the way.

Ly,

the reason thuy created a thread for this is just the same concept as MAMA.

Instead of making different threads for YG concert update we get it all from

one thread only.

since this is BIGBANG subforum then the whole idea is BIGBANG in YG FAMILY CONCERT.

VIPS

if you guys have any questions please free to PM me. Thanks.

i get it now, thx for the reply.

in the beginning alot of other updates like the concert goods that includes general goods for other artists were also posted here so i got confused because i thought it would be better to post them in the YG official thread. but i guess because those updates include big bang as well so it's reasonable to post here

now that you've changed the name of the thread i think it makes more sense.

hi LY.No problem.

Im in the middle of asking headers so we will all post

new,videos and photos etc here instead of making SEPARATE THREADS for each.

I believe its more easier to check rather than go to different

threads. Dont worry we will constantly update the first page so

that it will serve as a directory.

xtlover15

thanks so much for sharing that...

Guest hayakatsu

SPAZZING.

Many of you asked why we cant spazz on BIGBANG OFFICIAL THREAD.

I'll take for example MAMA EVENT.

If one starts to post spazz about MAMA EVENT then others will follow. That will

lead for them to post a lot of things related to MAMA. Before we know it we will

be reaching version 3 of official thread.

So this is why we encourage everyone to post EVERYTHING on specific threads.I hope that is clear enough.

well, i know i can't speak for everyone else, but rest assured you guys now have my full support as i have said before.

however, i would like to say, if it is in your power, why not just make a RULE to overcome this problem? wherein only spazzing is allowed to be done here. spazzing as in just comments about how we feel and our reactions to it. (like @dada's comment above.) and anyone posting substantial information regarding a certain topic in this official thread shall be warned. i don't see why it would be a problem. we have survived by following rules before and we can continue to do so with new rules. at least for me, i'm willing to follow the rule. i'm willing to meet you guys halfway. all we are asking is to be able to keep this official thread for a place to gather to discuss and get excited about activities and news. news that will be posted in separate threads outside this official thread. i don't mind news threads being posted outside here. i just prefer to spazz about it afterwards in here. i don't see why that cannot happen? that way, we get to keep the official thread and new news threads will still be created just like soompi wants.

oh, well... whatever. if we are still not allowed to utilize this thread then i guess i'll just go back to lurking like before. -_-

I'd like to ask if any of you would be kind enough to share your talent

i am requesting for HEADERS . This is for the HIGH HIGH ALBUM thread.

[GTOP's HIGH HIGH ALBUM]

[OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]

[PHOTOS]

[NEWS]

[FAN VIDEOS]

[PERFORMANCES]

[MISCELLANEOUS]

i would be happy to help. by when would you need these and what sizes and such? i can't promise it'll blow your mind as i'm not really that talented in design but simple designs i can do. like my banner. lol. ^_^

Guest GD_is_Luv

i for one seriously CAN'T wait for the big bang's comeback. i mean, i'm super excited about the hot double combo GTOP and SeungRi's single but i really miss big bang, the whole 5 of em. oh feb 1st, plz come quick!! so u'll do a new thread on gtop album? SWEET...

Guest LadyBee

^ lol TOP's white hair from the back makes him look like a grandfather :lol:

I see TOP, TY, Dara, Minji, Bom (DS, SR, CL ?) w00t.gif Are they practicing for Lollipop perf w00t.gif It'd be awesome if they do :wub:

Guest juang_bb

^^^ from right, i think it's Dara, TOP, YB, Gummy, Seungri (? or Se7en), then some peeps are covered, then Bom, Minzy, Daesung (?), GD

I hope Dara and the rest updates their me2days. :D

oh and i think this needs to be posted in the YGFamily Concert thread.

Archived