★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest intelligirl

I don't think there is a thread where I can post this :D and it's unseen to me

o0480085410885273491.jpg

C: nana1818

^ So cute :wub:

according to DCVI Seungri will be filming for a MV sometime next week!!!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

I just have to say that I am so disappointed that at a time when we should be discussing the comeback, GTOP's album, Seungri's single, Dae's upcoming drama and other activities we are instead having to discuss this stupid issue about threads over and over again. 

Instead of being a buzz of excitement this place is now dead.

I don't even know anymore... 

^^^

that pic of Seungri is so freaking adorable wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif 

Only 32 more days until our baby's song 

Guest toozdae08

^^

Yeah, you can post that picture here or the Ri picture thread but it's not something that should have a thread of it's own.

^

I agree with you and I think as a mod, I at least, drop that ball somewhat. However, the GTOP album was a surprise for us to and I though we'll have till Jan. But we're working really hard right now and been blowing up the mod page on trying to figure this out. I'm sorry about this and we should have this laid out as soon as possible.

101202 TOP Selca from Into the Gunfire

16k9pvo.jpg

마카오 일정으로 늦었지만 대종.청룡영화제 수상에 언제나 날 응원해주던 팬들에게 감사의 말씀전합니다.내일 모레 YG FAMILY CONCERT,우리 체조경기장에서 봐요^^ ?

Credit: TOP's Me2day

@thuy: I think you missed the 83 in my username but it's okay! ^^ Glad I helped! THANK YOU, THUY! <3

And OMFG. THOSE GD PICTURES FROM THE PHOTOSHOOT.

IS THIS A KILL-ABIE-WITH-JIYONG'S-HOTNESS DAY?! /DIES

Guest shinhdeplol

We mods have to follow what the higher-ups want us to do. They want to implement this new system to DO AWAY WITH the official threads, and we have to do it. Honestly, we have no other choice. We have been trying our best to do our work and satisfy you, if you have any question or complaint, then contact other mods or admins. They have more power to deal with your problems.

Anyway, what MV is Seungri going to film??? Dont tell me that he has his own MV for the single :w00t:

D-10 to Seungri's birthday :P

Marvelous Cream × BIGBANG - Official Blog Photos Update

o0573043010891971065.jpg

o0573043010891980690.jpg

o0573043010892037647.jpg

o0573043010891928479.jpg

o0573043010891928481.jpg

o0573043010891928484.jpg

o0573043010891928485.jpg

o0573043010891929379.jpg

o0573043010891970632.jpg

o0573043010891970639.jpg

o0573043010891970631.jpg

o0573043010891970633.jpg

Via BIGBANGオフィシャルブログ

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Hehe Leslie unnie edited the first post, maybe she miswrote your name ^^

I have edited it, thanks for pointing out :D

More details about concert goods

1291288170_2010ygfamcon_goods_booth.jpg

C: Chrome hearts @ BBVIPZ

I honestly dont know how to put this simply.

For me its just a matter of checking the TITLE of the threads below and post whatever you need to post in respect to that thread.

ORIGINAL PLAN FOR SUBFORUM

a)News, Pics, Articles etc from SOURCE [bestiz,BBVIPZ,AKP,WORDPRSS]---> Make individual THREADS and yes COMMENT on each INDIVIDUAL thread for every NEWS,PICS,ARTICLES etc.

This is to promote SUB THREADS and not to post more on OFFICIAL THREAD. Yes you read it right. AVOIDANCE OF OFFICIAL THREAD and going for INDIVIDUAL threads.

However, we understand that this wont do specially that we are having BIG ACTIVITIES coming up.Which was why we are modifying this a little thus creating MAJOR THREADS. Imagine having to go on DIFFERENT threads everytime there is a news about BB's comeback, GTOP album and SR's single.

Major Threads are the following:

BB 2011 COMEBACK

GTOP ALBUM

SR digital single

BB on YG FAMILY concert is also considered as a major event thus having its own thread.

In these major threads you will have the freedom to spazz,post and discuss anything as long as it is related to that thread, take for example GTOP ALBUM. The first page of every thread will have a DIRECTORY for VIPS to be guided on photos,videos,news etc.

There are times that VIPS would post things like "WHAT ARE THE 5 REASONS THAT GOT YOU INTO BIGBANG FANDOM" etc and surely a lot will answer that. Therefore we encourage such posts to be on VIP LOUNGE since it is made for that purpose.

Frankly i thought this would give more room for VIPS to post and it is more organize because everything is found on ONE THREAD only thus there is no need for us to GO THROUGH SEPARATE THREADS FOR NEWS,PICS,Translated ARTICLES etc. This is the MAIN purpose of creating such MAJOR THREADS.

ON TO MY PERSONAL REPLIES:

@Teenace:

And the most ridiculous comment of all

POSTS NOT RELATED TO MAMA, YG FAMILY CONCERT and The BIG TRIOLOGY [GTOP,SEUNGRI,BB 2011

Can be posted on OFFICIAL THREAD together with substantial comments and suggestion.

-If you would read my previous post again and get the grasp of why we usher such thing then maybe you would

not find it so ridiculous. But then again we cannot please everyone and you are all entitled

to your own opinion. Maybe if you have an idea on how to go about reducing the time we need

to spend on having to check separate threads each time there are news,articles, pics etc

then id more than happy to read your proposal.

WE CANNOT COMMENT ON OUR OWN IDOL'S COMEBACK!!!!!! WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD THEN. The mods are not even trying to ease us into getting rid of this thread but now its a rule to not comment or spazz about BB!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if I get a warning for this since you guys make me not even want to come here anymore. I've been part of Soompi for two years and was happy until this. I know you guys are trying to make it work and doing your jobs but the soompi korean music section isn't as enjoyable as it used to be.

- You can comment on our own IDOL's comeback and there's no problem because you can just go to the

MAJOR threads. As of now since there is no THREAD for BB's comeback,SR and GTOP album then we encourage

members to go to the BIGBANG comeback BEGINS thread but if you so refuse to do that then you may post here as long as ANY INFO REGARDING THEIR COMEBACK will not be posted here but on this thread. [NEWS] BIGBANG COMEBACK BEGINS. You need not to worry as we will be making the threads prior the dates of the said comebacks.

I personally dislike to issue warning even if people are downright rude as long as they dont write profanities in this thread. For me VIPs as of now are confuse and refuses to even take time learning the new system which makes our job in assisting the transition difficult.

BIGBANG soompi thread has been my home for 3 years. Even i can say that the OFFICIAL THREAD is hard to let go and its hard to accept the transition of the new system. But then I too had to accept the fact that it is changing and just adapt to it.

Can't blame them since it feels like we're being ran under Hitler.

- Frankly, it wouldnt be too HITLER if VIPs learn to read the TITLES of the SUB THREADS in order for them to know where exactly they need to post. It actually becomes a habit if we all practice it.

The reason why i wrote those reminders on where to post etc is to guide VIPS on the proper threads and to inform that there will be a MAJOR THREADS made in a few days so that people wont get confuse. But alas..i think people had it the wrong way.

@SILENT READER

i dont really know what you're getting at.. i honestly dont really get why we have so many threads...i know some of you may think it will be convenient to find the post at other stipulated subforums so that they wont have to go through pages of spamming excitements and comments. but i've always thought that was the joy of this thread.

If you think about it FORUM RULES still apply its just a matter of GOING TO THE RIGHT THREAD for your post. This is the change that we are currently facing for SUB FORUM. People is having a hard time to let go of the old system of reading EVERYTHING in one thread which includes SPAZZES,ENDLESS QUESTIONS,NEWS,PHOTOS ETC without boundaries but then we cant go back to that OLD WAY and is left with this new system of posting.

If we all think about it, our role here as moderator is just to update the thread, make minor editing if we need to,warn members if they are offtrack with the forum rules,check threads etc. We need not to think about how many threads are made everytime THERE IS A NEW INFORMATION out. We need not to care if we have 200 plus threads of relevant and worthless information and we need not to care if people would go beserk finding which thread has the information they need to find.

but we are not like that, we care. we try to think ways that could prevent more chaos as BIGBANG affirms their comeback plus the album GD and TOP are dropping. We try to modify what was presented to us because we too are FANS and had been here long enough to love this thread.

I know that we are not happy with this change. It is already a given point but i hope we give this a shot.

To be fair to all of you i will raise this concern to our main mod as well. This thread will be open for discussions regarding the comeback but please post COMEBACK INFO on [NEWS] BIGBANG comeback BEGINS

I might open the MAJOR THREADS EARLIER than planned so that you all can post there. Also we plan to make a separate announcement thread for you guys to be guided on MAJOR threads. I know this is difficult for you all, so if VIPs are so confused on where to post then they can post here and i will just be moving the posts on proper threads once i go online. This may be the practice for a few weeks to months maybe but that's fine with me as long as you all of you get used to the new system.

I see a lot are agreeing with TEENACE and SILENT READER so i hope people will take time to read what we have to say. You all can either PM me or post here if you have questions or complaints. Though id like to read PMs so to avoid me posting such long replies here.lol

i would like to quote this person who wrote me a pm regarding this new change

Sometimes people don't know what's better for the whole because of their personal preferences

I would lie if i wont say that my personal preference is the OFFICIAL THREAD. 3 years with it made it difficult for me to go with the whole idea of SUB FORUMS however i have hope that we all can adjust and work with this.

to my fellow mods. Let's have more patience a lot of these will come our way. hwaiting.

I am actually getting used to the new system.

Let's please cooperate, VIPs! It's not like you

arent allowed to spazz and everything. We just have

to spazz on the right threads. Simple as that!

I feel sorry for the mods who're working so hard

yet they get all the blames/complaints from us.

BIGBANG's comeback is near. We should settle this

before all the chaos catch up. =) Let's help

each other here =) THANK YOU!

@leslie_lei: I tweeted the link to the banner for the

BIGBANG comeback thread to you alr xD I'm working

on the YG fam banner now and the other title headers

for the BB comeback thread. ^^;

Thuy,

i think we can practice that for now. Like posting 2 pics and the link of the thread

for the full post. In a way it gives preview of the post and the full link to it. Thanks.

Abie dear thanks for that..already credited you for the lovely banners.

MAMA UPDATE:

GD, YB, TOP cuts from MAMA 2010 BTS

GTOP HIGH HIGH photo

TOP SELCA on ME2DAY

Guest juang_bb

I have said several times how i love the official thread but there's nothing we can do really about the changes. i hope we can all meet halfway. I actually like how only MAJOR THREADS are now being made because it was really messy when threads were made left and right for small things. I am still hoping that when our lovely mods have more time, some small threads can probably merged into one.

and in all fairness to the mods, they never said the we can't spazz at all for our boys. i think it is a matter of where to direct our spazzing. i actually thought that the we did well in the MAMA THREAD. we had 12 pages there where all pics, vids, spazzing related to MAMA were done. i thought fellow VIPs are starting to get a feel of how the system works and we're all moving to the right direction... so i am kinda sad that these drama and discussions are still going on. well, we have 2 WEEKS fellow VIPs here to sort all of these out, so i hope everyone try to give it a shot and cooperate.

it is not easy for everybody, neither it is for the mods. I think it's bit too far to vent out our frustrations to them. they have to follow whatever soompi admins tell them, and at the same time, they have to deal with all these. as they say, DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER. i just hope everyone try to compromise. it's not that hard, really.

VIPS FIGHTING!!! :D

Guest ChauDinh

I just wish to ask: Can we watch the concert live?

( I hope the answer is yes but it's seem to be no)

Anyway, I just want to know for sure ^__^

Just one day left and hope that they will perform Lollipop ~^^~

Guest peppermintsugar

There's really no need for so much discussion, especially when it's unhappy people complaining about the new system. We are not admins, we are not owners, we do not make or do anything large or substantial to Soompi: OUR JOB IS TO DO WHAT THE ADMINS AND OWNERS WANT. NOTHING MORE OR LESS.

Please do not bash US just because you don't like what has been decided by people that ARE NOT US.

ALSO, please remember that the system was decided based on a MEMBER VOTE. Maybe what was chosen wasn't what you wanted, and that's bound to be the case for some, but there's nothing to do about it. We can't please all of the thousands of members that log onto Soompi every single day. So now I will put it plainly: You have to choose -- either stick with Soompi and give the system a try, or don't -- but please don't come here and just bash the mods and complain about the new system. In fact, don't bash ANYONE.

Now, let's go back to talking about Big Bang, shall we?

I don't like how this discussion about the sub forums is starting to turn nasty. I think its okay to give constructive criticism but their is a line we must not cross. Its soompis decision not the mods. I'm just sad that this "transition" had to come in the middle of whats supposed to be the happiest time for us VIPs :tears: .

I'm still happy don't get me wrong but the atmosphere here is kinda thick :sweatingbullets: !!

Lets just get ready to support G-TOP with all our hearts!! They need our full attention!!

BB2702.jpg?et=o7scvLjD5TfEls5px6m76Q&nmid=83298239

101202 TOP Selca from Into the Gunfire

16k9pvo.jpg

마카오 일정으로 늦었지만 대종.청룡영화제 수상에 언제나 날 응원해주던 팬들에게 감사의 말씀전합니다.내일 모레 YG FAMILY CONCERT,우리 체조경기장에서 봐요^^ ?

Translations: I'm late because of our Macau plans but I would like to thank the DaeJong ChungRyong Film Awards Ceremony and my fans who are always supporting me. YG Family concert in 2 days, let's meet at the athletics stadium ^^

Credit: TOP's Me2day

Translated by: sjay.x@bbvip.net

Archived