[movie 2006] Seducing Mr. Perfect (mr. 로빈 꼬시기)

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

LOL, I feel bad that I'm about to say this cause nobody seems to have the same opinion as mine, but I'm pretty much disappointed by the movie.

I was prepared to see something good (my standard isn't that high since I'm a total sucker for romantic comedy) cause for one, I actually like Daniel Henney beyond the hot body and killer smile. Also, I have never seen Uhm Jung Hwa in any of her stuff, and I just thought if talent runs in the family, than well, this is gonna be awesome. I started the movie with all the optimistic feeling. However, I finished the movie feeling...blah.

The acting is a bit weak. I think UJH is good in her element, her portrayal of this character, while it could've been better, it is good enough. DH on the other hand, I see only a tiny progress from his days in MNKSS. Sometimes he even conveys wrong emotions/reactions in his facial expressions. The plot lacks originality and well, point. At first I kinda see that the movie is about UJH trying to seduce DH, as the title suggests, but then it turns into a relationship lesson, and then as the movie goes on, I just don't see any more point there. I guess there are a zillion movies out there with cliche plots, but some of them are able to cultivate the plots with enough interesting stuff to make the movies worthwhile. Sadly, this movie doesn't seem to put an effort to that. Also, there are many unnecessary things that do not add anything to the plot or the storyline, and instead it weakens the essence of the movie, if the movie had any to begin with anyway.

Phew, I'm glad to get it off my chest. Hope nobody is offended by this ranting.

Thanks.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myteddi

Hi somebody PM me and requested for a nonclub link for the movie, I finished upl the 1st CD and would like to share it here:

http://www.gigeshare.com/preview/15andagc5...afgand788556c6/

Will post the 2nd one after I'm done upl in thru MU, enjoy!

And by the way finally got the sub for the single cd, I upl it and here's the link:

http://www.gigeshare.com/preview/877g7f728...8a7fg112187n77/

Just change the .txt into .srt and it should work. That's what I did. ;)

I thought this movie was really cute. At the beginning, Daniel's character was such a jerk. He was so mean to her! But he did get soft towards the middle when he started falling for her. Although, one thing...i kinda wanted to know a little more about his first love...and how and why he got shot. The ending was so funny! I wish the ending was longer so we can see how we acts with the parents :lol:

Thanks a bunch, I'll try it!

The plot lacks originality and well, point. At first I kinda see that the movie is about UJH trying to seduce DH, as the title suggests, but then it turns into a relationship lesson, and then as the movie goes on, I just don't see any more point there.

Well, DEETA, i agree with you on the above point. i actually had to re watch some parts to see how Seducing him became Getting Coached by him. that was the duh part for me. and yes, the lines are just blah and the storyline not much better. BUT...... the acting of UJH and DANIEL'S charm save the day for me.

how can anyone not like danny boy. he looks great in the whole show. absolutely gorgeous looking. and i'm not even a fan of his, to begin with.

first time seeing UJH and she is good enough for me. the chemistry is certainly there on screen.

and of course i love the jazzy tunes. so romantic comedy plus cute guy plus good actress plus jazzy tunes plus not so great plot still = a simple n sweet watch.

just don't expect the moon.

Guest angel91

i have a problem the sound won't come out of the speakers.It works fine with other medias but it won't work for this particular movie.Can somebody please help me,i just need to hear the movie don't need the subs but THE SOUND WON'T COME OUT AND I CAN'T READ LIPS :blink::crazy::wacko: !!! :tears: PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME I REALLY WANTED TO SEE THIS MOVIE AND I WAITED THREE HOURS FOR THIS MOVIE TO DOWNLOAD AND I DON'T WANT THIS ALL TO BE A WASTE OF TIME!! :tears:

i just finished watching this movie and i LOVED daniel in MNIKSS, but i have to say, hes not good at playing a cold person. he seems so warm and friendly, i was not convinced at all. the movie was okay. i felt that UJH looked a little funny in it (i think its the hair and the lips) and i felt that she looked too old for daniel but that could have been intentional. the plot is boring too. disappointed. : (

Guest peanuts

^ the movie did lack originality, or at least a better developement of the plot. but hey, as far as romantic comedies go, it does deserve its props for cute actors and actresses. boring? nah, there were parts where I did laugh and quite enjoyed it. and as a korean movie, there were the tearful moments also. or maybe i'm just feeling it like this cause i'm a movie junkie. :P

I caught the movie at our local theatre last night. The storyline is nothing to crow about, but still it is an enjoyable movie with funny lines thrown in by Robin H. I really laughed at the 386 upgrading to pentium line ! :D

Guest renjitehsmex

am from singapore. caught the movie just yesterday @ cathy and it's really normal. i'd rate it 6/10 but i must say daniel looks really charming. =)

^

they ended up together. the last scene was UJW introduced daniel to her family. her dad asked when are they getting married and daniel said - he has no intentions of marrying her ... just yet. that of course made the father mad - haha

watched the movie 3 days ago and i agree with deeta. i was really excited to see it because i loooooved the trailer and MV - plus it's daniel henney!!!! *swoons*

the movie's okay - i liked UJW ... as for DH - it seemed like his expressions were the same throughout the movie.

cute movie overall, my favorite scene was when DH called UJW and she was catching her breath - so he thought she was having sex - LMAO!!!!

i saw the music video where daniel, alex, and um jung hwa all sing and it was so cute! i did not know that daniel could sing! he surprised me xDDDDDD

i can't wait to watch it! [x

Guest kimtaepyung

I got free tickets to watch this movie. Hmmm I wouldn't have paid to watch it :/ No offence to anyone, but it was a pretty pointless movie as mentioned above.. The plot was .. nothing? It felt like the scriptwriter was just waiting to make the two leads a couple.

And Daniel Henney's acting made me laugh out loud when I shouldn't have. He.. needs some work.

But I guess for a brainless fun movie, this movie = enjoyable.

Guest alcyone

i must agree with deeta

some scenes were forced with no continuity -- such as the scene when UJH was about to be hit by a taxi and DH came yelling at her...(i think they put it in so that we would feel "oooh...." but after the scene and she ran away i was like "uh....so? what's the point?"

But i like June's boldness in trying to seduce Robin. It's pretty hilarious

and the ending isn't so much of a good ending...anyway...they tried to merge too many things/problems without handling it nicely

i'll rate it 5.5/10

it is still an enjoyable movie though.

Seducing Mr. Robin OST

01 . Kissing Me - 다니엘헤니 (Daniel Henney) & 알렉스 Alex (Clazziquai) feat. 엄정화 Um Jung Hwa

Haven't had the chance to give it a listen yet, let me know what you think if you dl.

Can someone please upload to another place, I have tried to dl from mega a few times but they always say the slots are full :(

maybe just the song - Kissing Me :) Tks a lot!

Can someone please post some pics from the movie.Thanks in advance.

Here are some screen captures :)

snapshot20070218110053ja5.jpg

snapshot20070218110310xg6.jpg

snapshot20070218110455gp9.jpg

snapshot20070218111044pn5.jpg

Guest angelkiki04

i saw the movie and i totally fell in love with it!

i think it's a refreshing romance-comedy.

And i recommend it! ;)

but Daniel Henney is pretty hot! ;)

Guest beckyvang17

hey..i was wondering if someone could please give me the links for subs for the 2 CD's , the other ones are expired..so yeah..

--THANKS!..

=]becky

Archived