[movie 2006] Seducing Mr. Perfect (mr. 로빈 꼬시기)

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest munchee

just watched it last night........the movie was relatively ok.....not that great but with funny moments too......daniel was so hot when he walking with the girl...wearing a blue long-sleeved polo shirt with slacks! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

umm this movie was okay.. it was interesting cuz i didn't know what to expect when i was watching it.. i guess i shouldn't have expected daniel to actually speak korean but i thought he would.. but i guess it worked out well that they had him speak a bit of korean and um jung hwa speak a bit of english..

i thought it was hilarious when daniel called and he caught um jung hwa and her brother play fighting over the take out bill.. lol and he thought it was something else entirely

Uhm Jung Hwa is so pretty & funny ... so is this movie !! I mean, it's very nice.

Everyone should have a go !

Just Watch n listen...the love life that MinJune had faced could've really happened to some of us. I am glad MinJune finally found her ideal man...now no other man can ever 'bully' her!

YAYS !! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest miumiu28

Just watched this movie.. I absolutely enjoyed it!!! Who can resist 'mr perfect' Daniel Henney, and Um Jung Hwa is adorable .. love her in Get Karl Oh So Jung. Great styling too, I want all her clothes!!! :P

• 3 weeks later...

uhmdaniel5rhkoreanaward3rev.jpguhmdaniel5rhkoreanaward1-1.jpg

I have watched this movie so many times I lost count. Its really a feel good, romantic, comedy and I just love Daniel Henney and Uhm Jung Hwa. They had great chemistry and Min-june's outgoing, vibrant personality complemented Robin's aloof and cold demeanor. Just goes to prove that opposites attract. Favorite scenes were:

- when Robin called Min-june in the middle of the night and she was out of breath when she answered and he thought she was doing it. The expression on his face was priceless.

- Min-june's robot dance, the drinking match with Robin, her woodpecker laugh and when she screamed at Robin to "shut the f_ _ _ up"

- Robin to Min-june "do you have any idea how cute you really are"

- the ferry ride

- last but not least, the kiss at the end, very tender, very sweet.

I'd like to share with you a video I uploaded in youtube showing the behind the scene and promotional photos of Daniel Henney and Uhm Jung Hwa. I also included photos taken when they attended the 5th Korean Film Awards. Just click on the Robin and Minjune link above. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
Guest chinkymars

this was unexpectedly a pretty good movie...it may or may not be realistic, but it will tug a string or two in your hearts...especially the hopeless romantics!

and it has one fantastic soundtrack!!! first time i ever heard a jazzy korean OST!!!

Good job to Uhm Jung Hwa and Daniel Henney!!!

Wish I could speak Korean fluently like Daniel. :P

• 1 month later...

omg, i'm so late! haha, but i stayed up until 4am this morning just to watch this movie.

Absolutely adore it!!^^

Made me laugh so loud @ some parts, but didn't want to wake my roommates :lol:

Awesome movie.

Daniel Henney looks extremely gorgeous and Uhm Jung Hwa was just lovely.

Her english is super cute!!^^

Loved the ending.. :P

lol gosh I am so late.

I finally watched this a few days ago and it's a lot better than I expected. It's really cute. haha

The Korean/English concept was cool too.

Uhm Jung Hwa is adorable and Daniel Henney is just charming.

I never realized how good looking he is until now. Some of his pictures don't do him justice :x

Anyway, absolutely wonderful and feel good movie. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

WOW Daniel Henney IS Mr. Perfect. He is so handsome and his English is awesome.

The girl actress is surprisingly cute. The short hair looks really good on her.

It was a good movie, some parts were so funny, especially the wrestling part.

Guest ilovedanielhenney

Goodness gracious I love that man. Movie was cute, could've used more shirtless shots of Daniel, but I'm happy with the ones I got. :w00t:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bubblieri

the first twenty minutes i was like it's interesting, but it was hard for me to want to stay and finish it. daniel henney has improved since kim sam soon, and he doesn't make me cringe as much here....he can be a sweet talker...hahah i would want to see him in an american movie actually XD but it got better and by the end, i was happy :) :) i kind of liked how he was like tough to get dude but could still be a good guy....and things were related and matched up nicely. the ending was good...

although i couldn't buy the whole japanese people giving in...

and uhm junghwa is uhm tae woong's sister!!! i <3 UHM TAE WOONG :D :D :D

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MZ_HANNAH

i tried all the links throughout the thread to try and d/l the movie, but all the links seem to be dead or broken :( does anybody have a link that works for downloading the movie? I really want to watch it and all...

@MZ_HANNAH: try SMrP1 for the 1st episode on dailymotion. ;)

This movie is fun to watch if you don't mind hearing Daniel Henney speak English throughout the whole movie, except for a few special times. His acting skills did improve after "Goong" although the age gap between he and lovely Uhm Jung-Hwa does show sometimes. The two of them looked like they had much fun together. B)

I'd recommend it on a rainy day, when feeling a bit of melancholy. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest supsamantha

I just finished this movie for like the fourth time.

It's just as cute every time I watch it.

Daniel Henney is so fineeeeeee. <3

Archived