[movie 2006] Seducing Mr. Perfect (mr. 로빈 꼬시기)

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinochio

Hi! You can get sub for single CD thanks to Naynay's clubbox but to save you some time, I upl it thru YSI and here's the link:

http://download.yousendit.com/7B01AAE425E72A2E

ENJOY!

thanks a lot.....now i can finaly see this movie.can't wait to see Daniel

EDIT

the link has the sub for Sunflower,is not for Seducing Mr. Perfect

so ...does anybody has the sub version for 1 CD?

Guest myteddi

the link has the sub for Sunflower,is not for Seducing Mr. Perfect

so ...does anybody has the sub version for 1 CD?

Hi again I am so sorry it was labelled as Seducing Mr. Perfect in my files but was wrong. I also have the subs for the 2 CDs. Look around the other clubboxes but they don't have the sub for the single CD. Will try to look around and post it if you don't have it still. My apologies again. If anybody likes here the links for the subs for the 2 CDs, I made sure they are the right files this time:

http://download.yousendit.com/5C7648232C5A433B

http://download.yousendit.com/E0825EAB29460A56

ahhh he was so HOTT HOTT HOTTT in this movie. His acting is not bad either... :)

the movie itself was kinda disappointing in a way that i thought it was gonna be funnier.. but still. hubba hubba.. it wouldn't matter to me if the movie sucked, he'd be enough reason for me to sit thru any movie.

It was a pretty interesting movie... Daniel's cool and all, but I think the acting was a bit weird, especially how he speaks English while everyone else mostly speaks Korean.

Just watched the movie and I must say I really enjoyed it, more so than I expected. The story is simple and typical but the characters are really charming. A must-watch for lovers on Valentine's Day. Oooh! I love the kissing scenes .... really nice!

Agreed with you 1000% :D

I think this movie is the best romantice-comedy/"chickflick" k-movie I've ever seen! :)

Love the OST too... jazzy~~ Hmmm...

And don't even get me started on Henney. lolx. *fan myself* uh~~

Robin Heiden is just ... perfect for him, even though I thought to myself, "hm, I don't think Daniel Henney can convince me when he's angry, ... hehe..." =)

Uhm Jung Hwa is awesome too. This is the very first time I saw her acting.

Storyline is simple but down to earth. And the way they filmed this, for a moment there I wasn't thinking that this movie is a korean movie. Feels like a hollywood chickflick type-a-thing. Haha! :D

All Henney's fans should, ... no, MUST ... watch this.

:)

I can't wait to get me hands on the dvd when it comes out on Feb 22 at Yesasia. :D I love Daniel Henney so am almost pretty sure I'll love this movie. :D

Guest cookiecutter

damnnnnnnnn!! he hella looks fione in this movie!

esp when he was @ the bar..asking her what she was wearing hardy har harrrrrr

rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr` this movie is jus greatt` super cute..

Guest Sassy_g

My computer doesn't recognize the extension. Am I doing something wrong? I have been waiting forever for this movie to be out...

Just change the .txt into .srt and it should work. That's what I did. ;)

I thought this movie was really cute. At the beginning, Daniel's character was such a jerk. He was so mean to her! But he did get soft towards the middle when he started falling for her. Although, one thing...i kinda wanted to know a little more about his first love...and how and why he got shot. The ending was so funny! I wish the ending was longer so we can see how we acts with the parents :lol:

Guest 팥빙수<3

THIS IS SUCHA FREAKING AWESOME MOVIE (: i thought it was sweet and a cutee romantic story! omg, daniel henney<3 i absolutely love him ... he was sooo goooooddd! i watched this movie like 10x by now haha (: i wish i had that kind of job .. with that kind of boss x_x ..

Guest sunnydays.

I agree, this was a very cute & sweet movie. (: Daniel Henney was so... WOW<3 No words can describe how hot he looked in this movie. (; & I was very surprised at his 'mean-guy' role, but from his past roles of being the good guy, I think he did alright. =P His yelling could've been stronger though. HAHA ~ Uhm Jung Hwa was so pretty! Her seducing scenes were hilarious. (: The ending was a bit weird for me, kind of sudden... but the family part was hilarious!

The OST sounds great, too~~ If you like jazz & blues & cafe-lounge type of music, then you must listen to the OST. (: I love the whole jazz theme, it really fits the movie. :D

Archived