[movie 2006] Seducing Mr. Perfect (mr. 로빈 꼬시기)

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lil.Miss.A

I must say this movie is pretty dissapointing...

the story is so predictable (and even a bit lame like the story with Daniel's character's dad leading to the company not selling or buying or whatever.. I don't even remember anymore.. -.-)

the acting is also a bit stiff sometimes.. appeared like forced? I dunno.. just doesn't feel natural..

just dissapointing.. I had high hopes for this one...

oh wellz.. let's hope Daniel's next movie is better..

Guest argarg

I thought I would like this movie but ehhh. To me it wasn't very that good.

When I first saw the movie poster I thought the female lead would be different, not your usual drama-like character (always having a fit and everything). But I was verrrryyy disappointed. ): Also, the chemistry between the two leads, I don't see it at all. Like Lil.Miss.A said, the acting doesn't seem natural.

Henney was good eye candy though. 8D

i was quite dissappointed with the movie. I'm not bashing but seriously, it really let me down.

The cast were pretty good, Uhm Jung Hwa and Daniel Henney were okay, but they lack chemistry. There are certain point that they look as if they werent comfy with each other. She look like his noona in a handful of scenes. And she need to improve in her crying scenes. She sounded as if she had a hiccup. Daniel should try speak korean more. He should improve his body language.

The storyline lacks pace, i was expecting something wacky near to Art of Seduction, but it never comes. It's a monotone story, i dont know where the conflict starts, where the climax is, and when how it ends were rather predictable.

The editing. I'm so sorry to say this, i am really sorry, but it sucks, big time. From a good movie it becomes a rather boring one. i kept looking at the watch trying to figure out when will it finish.

The OST was pleasant b

BUT, the movie had a few delightful moments.

a. Their first encounter. if only they didnt cut the part why June has the lipstick mark on her face. She was applying them when she just slammed the brake because Robin's car was stopping in front of hers.

b. When June were wrestling with her bro and Robin called her. His expression, priceless!

c. When they talked to each other and went on the boat. It's like my Best friend wedding, but oh well...

d. The very last part, when Robin go and meet the parents. it's funny. :lol:

overall, i give 3 out of 10.

This movie was completely lame. The scene in the beginning where the 2 characters first meet was exactly like a scene in The Art of Seduction with Son Ye-Jin. All the hype was due to Daniel Henney and though he's completely gorgeous, he is NOT a good actor.

Guest dbsk<3manga<3

the movie was sweet :) it was predictable but i tink that the main actress did a good job in conveying the emotions ;) i tink she was d one who eased the tense atmosphere of the film...daniel's character was a serious one but i wanted to see his character change ....a bit more carefreee maybe? :sweatingbullets: but o well :rolleyes: i still luvd it :lol:

Guest PaNgIeE

not bad. i watched this movie last night....and well, omg...daniel henney is FIONE! LOL! :D pretty good movie tho.....i actually liked it! :)

Guest orangegurl89

I actually thought the movie was hilarious.

Yeah, it's predictable and a bit lame at parts...

but that's what makes the movie so enjoyable~ you can laugh at all the characters.

Plus Daniel Henney is one really hot cup of tea :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest boonorbane

im currently watching the movie. it's quite funny and daniel henney's hot. XD his dialogues are always sarcastic.

Guest puppyiz

a. Their first encounter. if only they didnt cut the part why June has the lipstick mark on her face. She was applying them when she just slammed the brake because Robin's car was stopping in front of hers.

My first time with pretty Uhm Jung Hwa . And already find her appealing as Kim Min June.

For starters, we have Min June bumping into this 'Wall Street Knight’s' shining car.

Little does she know this guy could be her superior !

Far^away Yeah..I did sensed somthing was missing in between with this one scene:

Miss June receives her Two surprises :D

1. This 'stranger' had her picture & phone number taken without permission

smr1qx7.th.jpg

2. Aissh...that lipstick smear on her face !

smr1aen3.th.jpg

How cute can she get !!

Daniel Henney ~ hmmm .. looks very tall & very gentlemanly as ever !!

Somehow, DH's role as Robin Heiden reminds me so much of ' Pretty Woman's Edward Lewis ' - these 2 characters just had a break up.

Robin's very arrogant no doubt, but one can tell that he likes June (more than 'a little'). :rolleyes:

O well .. some guys tend to act or talk this way (obnoxiously)... trust me ... it's reversed psychology :P

Sajangnim finally falls head over heels with this sweet lady. Perhaps ‘Impossible relationships’ really exists ?

Overally I enjoyed the OST & this cute movie altho the ending bit is kinda rushed.

So ppl - watch out for that wild goose chase ... the crucifix & that flying pillow ! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stephypham

just finished watching this movie. i like it,

it`s such a cute movie (= daniel henny looked

SOOOO HANDSOME in this movie ! love his english.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest xSHADOW

I love this movie :]!!

I'm adding to one of my favorites.

It's quite cute & funny ^^!

Daniel is so hot :wub:.

Archived