Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

11 minutes ago, lanieqp0415 said:

I will be really thankful if someone explains the last two photos for me please. What is that stone for? Is that a picture of him on the stone?

*sits next to @lanieqp0415 and waits for an answer* So he appears to be in Busan (that is where that Buddhist temple is located), so I assume this plaque with his picture and handprint is also somewhere in the area? I tried looking up what he may have filmed there. I know a scene from W is in Busan (when he goes to meet Mr. Son at the shipping yard and they discuss the weirdness of unshootable Yeon Joo and trucks of doom that come from nowhere). But otherwise I couldn't find anything hard and fast on Busan or handprints. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, lanieqp0415 said:

I will be really thankful if someone explains the last two photos for me please. What is that stone for? Is that a picture of him on the stone?

I think, it's his photo and handprint as a memo, that IHYV was filmed in this aquarium

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ibru said:

I think, it's his photo and handprint as a memo, that IHYV was filmed in this aquarium

I Hear Your Voice was filmed in the COEX Aquarium in Gangnam, Seoul. But he appears to be in Busan right now?? (Of course he doesn't have to be posting pictures from the same day.)

• Like 1