Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

7 hours ago, ibru said:

D 429 till his comeback :D

Many thanks @ibru for your cutest pumpkin!    And to other chingus who posted those lovely Halloween JS-ssi posts and JS continuing updates , Happy Halloween to you guys!   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@jojisujooji: My 'love letter' for #LeeJongSuk that i've posted on my ig. it's been 7 months since he started his military service and since then, he haven't posted any update about him, & that's why i'm missing him so much  

i'm just waiting here, sukkie!! pls be happy & healthy always! 

Credit: https://twitter.com/jojisujooji/status/1189776148567187456

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, ibru said:

thanks frozi for explanation!

I've missed this fact!

What he was doing there?

Fashion shoot for Arena magazine. :) The twitter account exists to post photos of Korean celebrities arriving at the airport in Bali. If you scroll through there, you'll see other people you know as well. (I recognized the logo on their pictures.)

• Like 4

Even when all bearded and moustached...

he is the same angel faced Jong Suk who we all love.  And to borrow the words of a good friend @SallySukkie...he is a "sizzling hot demi-god".

(special thanks to Riena Dino Espeña for running the photo thru her apps)

EITOUneWsAAqMva?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

recommend_1f01a77098cbda080015702a42fd82e3ccd20756.jpeg

These Celebrities Went to the Same School... and were Classmates

It's not common that multiple alumni from one same school debut as a celebrity. 

However, these celebs went to one same school and were classmates. They used to be friends but now, as they have made their debut, they have becomestar friends. Check out which celebrities who went to the same school and were classmates in the past!

1. Lee Jongsuk, Shin Hyesun, and Kang Haneul

1562309418992-1562309418992.png

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/07/05/these-celebrities-went-to-a-same-school-and-were-classmates-242473

• Like 4