Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest Sandy5959

Happy 6th anniversary to our Irreplaceable Actor :wub::wub: Despite of all the hardships, he still keeps moving forward and never let us down. When we are celebrating his debut anniversary here, he is still busy filming out there to repay us w his best acting. I'm just proud of him so much :wub: 

Always believe in you Sukkie ya~ And btw, I'm super excited ab W just by reading the plot :D This is the biggest gift he gives us in this year hahaha :D 

qFMWw4T.png

Cr meltingpot :heart:

Guest Sandy5959
On 28/3/2016 at 6:56 PM, irenetan said:

It's ok, sweetheart. :blush: I know that your heart is always with Jong Suk no matter how busy you are. Thank you for coming back to show your support for our boy, and for loving him. Llluuuvvveee yoooo tooooo!!!! :heart:

No matter wat I still can't give up on him u know hehehehe :P  I hope I'll have more free time in July to spazz ab W with you guys. This drama makes me goosebump and overexcited these days :w00t: if only I can have a sneak peek at the script like those director LOL And thanks for all the translation sweetie, you're doing a really great job :wub: 

Happy 6 years Anniversary, Lee Jong Suk. 

It's just been six years, and look how much happiness you have given to the world, just by being you. :) I hope you shine on like the brightest star that you are. And I wish you all that is good and happy. 

Thank you Sukie, for being the light of my life, and for making me smile on my worst days! 

Sarangheo! Fighting!! :wub:

Wishes. Happiness. Love. Luck. 

:)

• Like 5

Ce1-yWUUYAE5lBC.jpg

[31.03.16]LeeJongSuk Instagram Update

60 years is unreasonable… I will try for as long as I can.. kk Thank you. Love you all.

60년은 무리야… 하는데 까진 해볼게..ㅋㅋ  감사합니다. 사랑합니다 .

Note: This message on the 6th anniversary of his debut was to respond to the fan activity for his anniversary. On the white pic in his instagram update, it was written, “Now it’s 6 years, shouldn’t you run for 60 years more?”

Eng trans by: amyhsk

• Like 10

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE BEST ACTOR IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t:

he is soooo special I've never been a fan of anyone before, and i only knew him a little more than a year ago but i already read Everything related to him and watched all the stuff he's in, 

he is an irreplaceable actor for sure and i believe in him always <333333333

FIGHTING lee jong suk! :D

aww his update made my Day,  he is the sweetest i swear!!! ..he read the fan's activity & responded so cuuuute xD 

but he updated so early in the morning around 5 am, i wonder if he slept well ?

• Like 7