Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="post-title"[ARTICLE] Suzy, Lee Jong-suk Korea’s top advertising models!

tumblr_inline_ms6mbuDcmQ1qz4rgp.jpg

[OSEN=Issue Team] Suzy and Lee Jong-suk selected as Korea’s best models.

Korea’s CM Value laboratory surveyed the most preferred advertising models targeting 1200 customers in the age range of 10-59 years old. According to the result, ‘Nation’s first love’ Suzy and ‘Trendy young lover’ Lee Jong-suk took No.1 and No.2 place respectively.

Recently Suzy finished her latest drama ‘Gu Family Book’ in success. She also showed her entertaining talent through SBS enetertaining program ‘Healing Camp’ and peaked her popularity. Suzy did more then 10 advertisements showing off her popularity. Even a new term called ‘Suzy Effect’ was established as Suzy related products like Suzy‘s drink, Suzy’s make up, and Suzy’s body lotion sells well.

Lee Jong-suk became a star from the recently ended drama ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’ by showing his softness toward his older partner Lee Bo-young. Older sisters fell in love with this sweet and gentle young men. Lee Jong-suk was able to shoot 5 advertisements including a beer advertisement.

Source: OSEN/osenhot@osen.co.kr/Star Naver News

class="post-title"[ARTICLE] Actor Lee Jong Suk Chosen As a Jean Model, ‘Chic Charisma’

tumblr_inline_mimte8WqeF1qz4rgp.jpg

Lee Jong Suk, who rose in popularity as Go Nam Soon in the drama, “School 2013" that recently finished, became the clothing brand Jambangee’s model as they renewed their contract and successfully finished the new season’s photo shoot.

Lee Jong Suk played the role of Go Nam Soon in KBS ”School 2013,” a student with a cold attitude but a warm heart. He was called Korea’s thief for stealing the hearts of so many women within the country, and became one of the top hottest icons of 2013. This led to countless requests for him to model for various brands.

Lee Jong Suk’s chic image was the exact image Jambangee was looking for, according to a representative of Jambangee. The staff of Jambangee’s 2013 S/S photo shoot said, “Lee Jong Suk had superior understanding skills of the outfit he had to portray, so our filming went much more quickly than we had expected.” Lee Jong Suk’s long and thin body also seems to have been perfect for the jean outfits of Jambangee.

Lee Jong Suk, who is currently pulling off a busy schedule with movie filming and photo shoots in line, will be meeting his fans through an autograph session with Jambangee on February 22 at the Seoul Mario Outlet.

• Photo Credit: Jambangee
  • Article Credit: kpopstarz
  • Like 1

Where did Lee Jong suk get his bag from?

i0vtqyawcvjw859dhsyg8nu49se1hcvq.jpg
[by Chloe Yun] Lee Jong suk has been melting female fans’ heart away as appearing on SBS TV series ‘I Can Hear Your Voice.’ One of my reasons why women fell for him would be his trendy, dandy style.
As playing a teenage boy with supernatural power to read people’s mind, Lee Jong suk shows both cute and masculine charm in trendy outfits. He usually appears in a high school uniform on the series, but he makes even high school uniform fashionable and stylish with his tall height, long arms and legs. 
The 8th episode of ‘I Can Hear Your Voice,’ Lee Jong suk took off his high school uniform and showed simple but chic casual look. He wore slim-fit jeans with white knit sweater which accentuate his white skin. He added a subtle amount of edgy by matching his simple outfit with a vintage satchel bag.    
Meanwhile, the satchel bag Lee Jong suk chose is reportedly ‘Forge Collection’ by ‘T-Tech by Tumi.’ (photo captured from SBS ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’) 

class="title"Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin for @Star1

Source: @Star1
Translator: hitoritabi
Translation notes: LJS part. KWB part. Be ready for some couple cuteness. Also, I hope your wishes come true soon… *hugs the most adorable OTP ever*

Although people were half worried and half anticipating “School 2013” before it started, it ended on a fulfilling note. To descibe the amount of popularity it received as “School Trend” would be an understatement. How do you feel a week after the ending of the drama?

LJS: The biggest concern about being in “School” was the fact that I was in a school uniform for my previous drama as well; I was worried that people will think of me as stuck in the same image. However, once I got into the rhythm of filming, I placed my trust in the director and screenwriter. Every time I act as Go Namsoon, I loved him more, until the end when I even loved his name. I wanted to communicate this affection to the audience.

KWB: I was under a lot of pressure. In the beginning, Heungsoo didn’t have many parts, but as I started receiving the script for the subsequent episodes, I kept asking myself, “What should I do??” I honestly feel that I was able to make it through because Jong Suk was by my side. On the last day of filming, I said this to Jong Suk, “Without you, I could not have come through.”

It is the first time for Lee Jong Suk to be the lead character. The lead character can’t simply focus on his own role. but has to take care of the entire drama, there must have been a lot of stress involved?

LJS: While filming the first and second episodes, I was on the brink of mental breakdown. I couldn’t grasp Namsoon’s character clearly so everything became extra difficult. At that time, Choi Daniel told me that being the lead in a drama means that you can’t just think about yourself but also the people you are acting with. So I picked myself up from my anxiety, and just went to check on the monitors at the end of the day. Of course there are still a lot of things to improve on.

In the drama, it seems like Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are 100% Go Namsoon and Park Heungsoo. It must be exciting as actors to immerse yourselves into the characters so completely.

LJS: Personally speaking, this is the first time I have thrown myself into a character. Sometimes when the script comes out late, I wonder if I hit all the emotional points, but I am saisfied and contented when I see the final result. I had frustrations over the sheer amount of dialogue, but I feel so much happiness when I act.

KWB: During the celebratory dinner after the drama, I said this to Jong Suk, I still don’t know clearly what it is like to immerse myself in a character, but I simply love Go Namsoon very much. There is a flashback scene that is not in the official broadcast. After Heungsoo was released from the hospital and before he moved, he went to Namsoon’s house. At that time, Namsoon had already moved, and Heungsoo found himself lost in their memories when he sees the few traces Namsoon left behind. The Namsoon in Heungsoo’s mind was reading a comic book and chuckling happily, and when that memory ended, Namsoon faded away… leaving Heungsoo sitting alone in the same space Namsoon was. In that scene, Jong Suk shot his scene first, so he sat there readng comic books, and I just started bawling as I looked on from the side. That was the time I felt that I was truly in Park Heungsoo’s body.

Actors always say that meeting in private is completely different from acting together. Although you two were friends before, are there new feelings that developed through the filming?

LJS: I acted with almost all the actors, but it’s the most natural with Woo Bin. Even when I am not fully prepared before filming, as long as Woo Bin is by my side, I somehow have the confidence that I can do anything. Woo Bin is my bestest partner.

KWB: I was friends with Jong Suk when we were models, and back then I had no special affection for him, but after this drama, I now treasure and trust Jong Suk very much.

How about the cooperation with the other actors?

LJS: We got to know them well before filming even began, so the atmosphere on set was really affectionate, like really going to school together. It actually became uncontrollably noisy, so both the FD and director got angry. (laugh)

After “School 2013”, a lot of fans hope that you two will reunite on screen again, what do you think?

LJS: Even if it not right away, I want to act with Woo Bin again as soon as it is possible.

KWB: On the last day of filming, I said to Jong Suk, “When we have gotten enough experience, let’s meet again in a movie like ‘Berlin’.” We must act together again. I have received so much help from Jong Suk, our cooperation is the best!

• Like 1

[PHOTOS] Lee Jong Suk, Backstage and Runway @ RE:BORN ‘Solid Homme’ 25th Anniversary F/W Collection [blog.naver.com/parknick]
[PHOTOS] Lee Jong Suk, Backstage and Runway @ RE:BORN ‘Solid Homme’ 25th Anniversary F/W Collection [blog.naver.com/parknick]

[PHOTO] Lee Jong Suk, Jong Hun, Lee Jong Hwan and Ahn Jae Hyun @ RE:BORN ‘Solid Homme’ 25th Anniversary F/W Collection <twitter.com/jjung_1228>

[PHOTO] Lee Jong Suk, Jong Hun, Lee Jong Hwan and Ahn Jae Hyun @ RE:BORN &#8216;Solid Homme&#8217; 25th Anniversary F/W Collection &lt;twitter.com/jjung_1228&gt;[PHOTO] Lee Jong Suk, Jong Hun, Lee Jong Hwan and Ahn Jae Hyun @ RE:BORN ‘Solid Homme’ 25th Anniversary F/W Collection <twitter.com/jjung_1228>
[FANPICS] Lee Jong Suk @ Solid Homme’s 25th Anniversary F/W Woo Young Mi Collection in Samsung Coex Mall HALL D_3 &lt;@leejongsuk0914: 2013.4.19 솔리드옴므 25주년 패션쇼-2(+추가) leejongsuk.com&gt;  Copyright©2013 by leejongsuk.comAll contents cannot be capied or modified without permission.You must express the original source.When you write down the source, link my website please.

[FANPICS] Lee Jong Suk @ Solid Homme’s 25th Anniversary F/W Woo Young Mi Collection in Samsung Coex Mall HALL D_3 <@leejongsuk09142013.4.19 솔리드옴므 25주년 패션쇼-2(+추가) leejongsuk.com>

Lee Jong Suk @ Solid Homme’s 25th Anniversary F/W Woo Young Mi Collection in Samsung Coex Mall HALL D hitoritabi:  Backstage photos from Solid Homme, see if you can find him [Cr: Jinyoung Kim]

[FANPICS] Lee Jong Suk @ Solid Homme’s 25th Anniversary F/W Woo Young Mi Collection in Samsung Coex Mall HALL D_3 &lt;MOMENTO: 130419 우영미 SOLID HOMME 25주년 F/W 2013-런웨이 gall.dcinside.com/jongsuk/55931&gt;[FANPICS] Lee Jong Suk @ Solid Homme’s 25th Anniversary F/W Woo Young Mi Collection in Samsung Coex Mall HALL D_3 &lt;MOMENTO: 130419 우영미 SOLID HOMME 25주년 F/W 2013-런웨이 gall.dcinside.com/jongsuk/55931&gt;[FANPICS] Lee Jong Suk @ Solid Homme’s 25th Anniversary F/W Woo Young Mi Collection in Samsung Coex Mall HALL D_3 &lt;MOMENTO: 130419 우영미 SOLID HOMME 25주년 F/W 2013-런웨이 gall.dcinside.com/jongsuk/55931&gt;[FANPICS] Lee Jong Suk @ Solid Homme’s 25th Anniversary F/W Woo Young Mi Collection in Samsung Coex Mall HALL D_3 &lt;MOMENTO: 130419 우영미 SOLID HOMME 25주년 F/W 2013-런웨이 gall.dcinside.com/jongsuk/55931&gt;[FANPICS] Lee Jong Suk @ Solid Homme’s 25th Anniversary F/W Woo Young Mi Collection in Samsung Coex Mall HALL D_3 &lt;MOMENTO: 130419 우영미 SOLID HOMME 25주년 F/W 2013-런웨이 gall.dcinside.com/jongsuk/55931&gt;[FANPICS] Lee Jong Suk @ Solid Homme’s 25th Anniversary F/W Woo Young Mi Collection in Samsung Coex Mall HALL D_3 &lt;MOMENTO: 130419 우영미 SOLID HOMME 25주년 F/W 2013-런웨이 gall.dcinside.com/jongsuk/55931&gt;

[FANPICS] Lee Jong Suk @ Solid Homme’s 25th Anniversary F/W Woo Young Mi Collection in Samsung Coex Mall HALL D_3 <MOMENTO: 130419 우영미 SOLID HOMME 25주년 F/W 2013-런웨이 gall.dcinside.com/jongsuk/55931>