Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

IU Talks About Her Chemistry With Park Seo Joon In “Dream,” Lee Jong Suk’s Support, And More

IU Talks About Her Chemistry With Park Seo Joon In “Dream,” Lee Jong Suk’s Support, And More

IU has dished on her relationship honestly and cheerfully like her character in “Dream”!

Created by director Lee Byung Hun of “Extreme Job” and “Melo is My Nature,” “Dream” tells the story of a group of people playing soccer for the first time for the Homeless World Cup. Park Seo Joon stars as Yoon Hong Dae, a professional soccer player on disciplinary probation who becomes the coach of the ragtag soccer team, while IU plays producing director Lee So Min who is making a documentary about the team.

Ahead of the release of the film “Dream,” IU joined an interview and talked about various topics regarding her film.

IU said, “It was about four years ago when I first received the script. At that time, I had a strong thirst for [taking on] a bright character because I had done a few dark characters with lots of backstories in a row. I couldn’t help but be attracted to the character So Min.”

Spoiler

dream-001.jpeg

Regarding her chemistry with co-star Park Seo Joon, IU remarked, “I had high expectations for filming together [with Park Seo Joon]. Park Seo Joon is a flexible and quick-witted actor. We started filming with some nervousness without having talked much in private, but it was rather comfortable once filming started. Since the relationship between So Min and Hong Dae is not so good, I think a little bit of nervousness helped.”

Spoiler

dream-002.jpeg

IU added, “When it was possible to get close [with Park Seo Joon], [filming] got interrupted repeatedly due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, so we couldn’t get much closer personally.”

Spoiler

dream-003.jpeg

Toward the end of the interview, IU was asked about her boyfriend Lee Jong Suk. Recently, photos of Lee Jong Suk wearing IU’s fan merchandise and promoting her activities as her boyfriend drew great attention from fans. Regarding the goods, IU explained, “He came to the concert, and those items are what we distributed to all those who came to the concert. It wasn’t a special gift for Lee Jong Suk or

anything, but it got a lot of spotlight.”

IU shyly said, “I’m surprised that [so many people] show interest in my relationship and cheer me on a lot. I think fondly and quietly keeping this relationship going is the best way to repay that love.”

“Dream” will hit theaters on April 26. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1582267wpp/iu-talks-about-her-chemistry-with-park-seo-joon-in-dream-lee-jong-suks-support-and-more

• Like 2

Park Bo Young, Lee Jong Suk, IU, EXO’s Chanyeol, And More Make Generous Donations In Honor Of Children’s Day

Park Bo Young, Lee Jong Suk, IU, EXO’s Chanyeol, And More Make Generous Donations In Honor Of Children’s Day

May 5, 2023
by S. Cho

Various stars have made meaningful donations in honor of Children’s Day, a national holiday celebrated in Korea on May 5.

Earlier this week, Park Bo Young made her 10th annual donation to the Seoul Children’s Hospital through the Future for Youth foundation. Park Bo Young’s donation of 100 million won (approximately $75,800) will go towards improving art therapy for children at this hospital with developmental disabilities.

Park Bo Young has maintained a strong relationship with Seoul Children’s Hospital since 2014. Over the past 10 years, the actress has donated over 250 million won (approximately $189,700) which has funded treatment devices, air conditioners, air purifiers, and patients’ medical costs. In addition to making consistent donations, Park Bo Young has also spent nearly 120 hours volunteering at the children’s hospital.

On May 3, Lee Jong Suk made a donation of 100 million won to the children’s hospital at Asan Medical Center. His donation is said to include proceeds from the bazaar Lee Jong Suk personally held late last month and will help cover medical expenses for pediatric patients from low-income families.

According to Kim Go Eun’s agency BH Entertainment, the actress made a donation of 50 million won (approximately $37,900) to the Seoul National University Children’s Hospital. This marks Kim Go Eun’s third annual donation since 2021 and will go towards treatment for children from low-income families with severe or chronic illnesses.

On May 4, community welfare organization The Snail of Love revealed that EXO’s Chanyeol had donated 20 million won (approximately $15,200) in support of children with hearing impairments.

Chanyeol’s donation will fund cochlear implant surgery and speech rehabilitation for two hearing-impaired children.

This same day, IU shared a meaningful gift with the students of Milal School, a special school for children with disabilities. For both the students and teachers at Milal School, IU gifted a lunch of pizza and drinks, as well as rice cakes she prepared with her mother. Last month, IU collaborated with Milal School students and songwriter Jehwi (who co-wrote IU’s “Through the Night”) on “One Step,” a song conveying a hopeful message to children with disabilities.

Additionally, IU shared 100 million won to ChildFund Korea, who has stated they will use the donation to help disabled children, single parents, and children raised by their grandparents. Since 2015, IU has made annual donations to ChildFund Korea.

IU uploaded her donation certificate on Twitter, showing that the donation was made under the meaningful name “IUAENA,” which is a combination of IU and her fan club UAENA. She added the caption, “With my hope to become a sturdy umbrella for a tender heart on a rainy day like today. As I am with UAENA, who is like sunshine in May, I feel the warm spring even on rainy days.”

According to Asan Medical Center’s Children’s Hospital on May 5, actor Lee Byung Hun donated 100 million won in support of young children and adolescents. In addition to funding medical fees for children whose families are experiencing financial difficulties, Lee Byung Hun’s donation will go towards integrated medical services that can help alleviate pain and improve quality of life for young patients and their families.

To personally comfort young patients at the Seoul National University Children’s Hospital on Children’s Day, Lee Seung Gi gave a surprise performance. According to the hospital on May 3, Lee Seung Gi performed for patients that afternoon to help bring them joy and courage on their special day. It’s said that nearly 250 people were in attendance for his surprise event, from patients, to family members, and hospital personnel.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1585060wpp/park-bo-young-lee-jong-suk-iu-exos-chanyeol-and-more-make-generous-donations-in-honor-of-childrens-day

• Like 2

2023 Lee Jong Suk "Dear. My With" Fan meeting Tour

Lee JongSuk is going around Asia to meet his fans! Check out the details here.

2023 Lee JongSuk "Dear. My With" Fanmeeting Tour: Ticket Details

Hallyu actor Lee Jong Suk is scheduled to have a fan meeting tour around Asia starting this July. The event is expected to be a memorable time for both the actor and his fans. You shouldn't miss it!

2023 Lee Jong Suk "Dear. My With" Fanmeeting Tour

July 1, Saturday - Hong Kong

July 8, Saturday - Taipei

July 15, Saturday - Jakarta

August 5, Saturday - Dubai

August 19, Saturday - Bangkok

September 10, Sunday - Seoul

September 18, Monday - Osaka

September 21, Thursday - Tokyo

October 4, Wednesday - Singapore

October 15, Sunday - Macau

October 28, Saturday - Ho Chi Minh

lee-jongsuk-fan-meeting-tour-052323-scaled.jpg

Lee Jong-Suk, “There was a desire to communicate with more fans. I hope we have a meaningful and warm time together”

https://www.kpopmap.com/2023-lee-jongsuk-dear-my-with-fanmeeting-tour-ticket-details/

https://www.highziumstudio.com/어노운스/이종석-2023-팬미팅-투어-dear-my-with-개최-풍성하고-즐거운-팬/

#LEEJONGSUK 2023 #FANMEETING TOUR <Dear. My With> in HONGKONG

- 01 July 2023 (Sat) 7PM 
- AWE Runway 11
- On sale : 07 June (Tues), 10AM onwards
- http://hkticketing.com

https://twitter.com/applewood_kr/status/1661688573396144129

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LEE JONG SUK 2023 FANMEETING TOUR [Dear. My With]

Special Invitation to With 

- 07.01 - HONG KONG
- 07.08 - TAIPEI
- 07.15 - JAKARTA
-  08.05 - DUBAI
-  08.19 - BANGKOK
-  09.10 - SEOUL
-  09.18 - OSAKA
- 09.21 - TOKYO
-  10.04 - SINGAPORE
-  10.15 - MACAU
- 10.28 - HO CHI MINH

#LEEJONGSUK #이종석 #FANMEETING  #Dear_My_With #LJS_DearMyWith #하이지음스튜디오 #HighZiumstudio #APPLEWOOD

LEE JONG SUK 2023 FANMEETING TOUR [Dear. My With] in HONGKONG

LEE JONG SUK 2023 FANMEETING TOUR [Dear. My With] in TAIPEI

• Like 2