Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk And Kim Ji Won In Talks To Reunite After 7 Years Since “High Kick 3”

Lee-Jong-Suk-Kim-Ji-Won.jpg

Lee Jong Suk and Kim Ji Won might be leading a new drama on Netflix!

On April 17, both YNK Entertainment and King Kong by Starship stated that the two actors received offers to star in “See You Again” (working title). They are currently looking it over, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Written by the writer of “Oh My Venus,” the upcoming Netflix drama “See You Again” will follow the romance between a young man and woman.

Lee Jong Suk and Kim Ji Won previously acted in MBC’s “High Kick 3! The Revenge Of The Short Legged” back in 2011, so if they accept the casting offers for “See You Again,” they will be reuniting as leads after approximately seven years.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk recently began filming for his upcoming drama “Hymn of Death,” and Kim Ji Won appeared in the film “Detective K: Secret of the Living Dead.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/16/lee-jong-suk-and-kim-ji-won-in-talks-to-reunite-after-7-years-since-high-kick-3/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Will they show this drama( NETFLIX orginal) on TV? Or is it exclusively netflix?

EDIT: Seems like this drama will only be aired through netflix. in which case it is difficult for people without netflix to watch.

in any case here is a cute throwback picture:lol:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

ezgif-3-905a52f6b7.jpg

[180417 NEWS ]

[Official] Lee Jongsuk, “We just received the proposal of starring in drama ‘See You Again’, and it has not confirmed yet.”

Exclusive translated by Baidu Leejongsuk bar

@baidu_leejongsuk_bar IG

• Like 6

LJS has now quite new image, very big difference from his last su:m and Dragon Nest M photos. He has  lost enough weight to look younger and in the same time he is looking more manly.... Seems that he has really done something with nose... :blink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

lee-jong-suk-kim-ji-won.jpg

Lee Jong Suk & Kim Ji Won in talks to reunite after 6 years in a youth romance drama

Actor Lee Jong Suk and actress Kim Ji Won may be working together in a new youth romance drama 'See You Again'.

According to reports on April 17, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Ji Won have both been offered the male and female lead roles of 'See You Again', and are currently looking over the offers. Previously, the two actors worked together in 2011-2012 sitcom 'High Kick: Revenge of the Short-Legged' over 6 years ago. 

'See You Again' is a youth healing romance drama written by Kim Eun Ji, who is known for 'Oh My Venus'. Director Oh Ki Hwan will be heading the production team. Do you want Lee Jong Suk and Kim Ji Won to say yes to 'See You Again'? 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/04/lee-jong-suk-kim-ji-won-in-talks-to-reunite-after-6-years-in-a-youth-romance-drama

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ibru said:

LJS has now quite new image, very big difference from his last su:m and Dragon Nest M photos. He has  lost enough weight to look younger and in the same time he is looking more manly.... Seems that he has really done something with nose... :blink:

Thanks @ibru and @Rania Zeid for that breathtaking view of Lee Jong Suk - Gosh!  We were just talking on IG how he STOPPED the time when he posted the 2 photos.  Incredibly handsome to the max - one of his best!

I am lost for words .. that's Lee Jong Suk - forever evolving with his charm :heart:

Oh @ibru   I just saw you mentioned something - haha!  but what the heck, he looks great! 

4 hours ago, ibru said:

do u have a new  close up takes of his face?

cz can't see the change u r talking about !!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I thought he looked a little different in the sum37 appearance the other day, but it could have been the lighting/makeup/different hairstyle/something else. I couldn't even tell you HOW he looked different, but I dunno. Could have been the picture quality or angle, too, but I thought he looked more like his brother than he usually does. I don't see a difference in his pictures of today, though. His face looks just the same as always to me.

(But I really, really like the return to black hair!! He looks nice in any hair color, but the orange hair made him look 10 years younger than he actually is... Black makes him look mature and alpha male. :) )

• Like 7

Well @frozentundra  I could not help smiling when I read @ibru's comment and later @Rania Zeid's query on the face.  Like I told you, I noticed there was a change in one of his previous photo.  And I do agree that it could be due to make-up, lighting, angle or whatever.  My reason is I would say that he has lost much weight that his face has kinda "slimmer", probably certain features become prominent?   Now with his slim frame , he looks really, solidly and incredibly WOW in his two photos that he shared today.  Noticeably that he looks more matured , from the time he stepped out during the LG Su:m37 event to present.    Again, he showed us something for us to ponder much.   That's him!  Haha!

Appearances may change - he is still our beloved Lee Jong Suk - love him more! 
:heart: