Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

4 minutes ago, nonski said:

@frozentundra I'm not sure if I am correct but to put it simply,  A-Man will handle Lee Jong Suk and his career development while YNK will be on the forefront handling his work, contracts, and will be the go-to company whenever work finds Sukkie and in return it will be A-Man who will see to it that these works will fit in into the career path he/they had planned.

Thanks @nonski (and others) for explaining. I get the feeling he has wanted more autonomy in his career, and this certainly sounds like it will help with that. 

• Like 6

ezgif-4-29f1ca5750.jpg

YNK Entertainment is unique in helping our actors shine. We started out thinking hard about what actors need the most. So experts gathered together for the good of actors. Ex-casting directors, ex-managers, ex-reporters and ex-fashion editors joined forces to found YNK Entertainment with the sole aim of helping our actors grow.

YNK Entertainment is the first in Korea to do casting and management at the same time. We want to create opportunities for talented new actors, and use our new talent development system to launch the career of actors who will shine for a long time to come.

YNK Entertainment believes in the power of working happily. Everyone at YNK Entertainment will always work happily and look for new challenges. So our introduction is constantly changing.

‘As the company name, an acronym for You Never Know, suggests,’ you will never know what new talented actors, whom we seek, we will encounter and what results they will bring our way.   
C.E.O KIM MIN SOO

YNK Entertainment SNS:

IG : @ynkentertainment

Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/YNKentofficial

Edited ibru

Edited by ibru
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

leejongsuk.jpg?itok=tJCoRZPS&mtime=1522805917

Actor Lee Jong Suk sets up new agency after leaving YG

He's also partnered with YNK Entertainment

Since his contract ending with YG Entertainment, Korean actor Lee Jong Suk has announced that he's creating his own management agency in partnership with YNK Entertainment.

The agency, called A-Man, has been set up by the actor and will work in collaboration with YNK to manage and promote his Korean activities.

YNK's CEO said: "He's already at his best place as an actor, but Lee Jong Suk still has infinite potential when it comes to acting. Because he is an actor who has made leaps and bounds, we will work to create a new vision with him."

Lee Jong Suk's next project will be K-drama series Hymn of Death with fellow YNK Entertainment actor Shin Hye Sun.

https://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2018/04/04/actor-lee-jong-suk-sets-new-agency-after-leaving-yg

• Like 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhGTs9qgEAK/?taken-by=esquire.korea

cr Esquire.korea

Men's skin is also competitive.
Among the actors, those who were famous for their fine, white skin were selected as beauty models. # If you want to be handsome with Lee Jong-seok (Breath 37), # Park Seo-joon (Laneige Homme), and # Jae Haein (Dewey Tree), benchmark them

(Google Translation)

• Like 5

[Lee Jong Suk finds a new agency]
Lee Jong Suk is taking matters into his own hands. The entrepreneurial actor created a management agency called A-man, and contracted with YNK Entertainment to represent him in Korea and abroad.

Sources say Jong Suk’s partnership with YNK was made possible through its CEO, Kim Min Soo, who had managed Won Bin, Han Chae Young, Han Ga In, and Go Soo, before running his own management company.

“Lee Jong Suk is already a top actor, but his potential is limitless. I hope to create a new vision with him, who always strives to be a better version of himself,” Kim said, according to Sports Donga.

YNK is a relatively new, small agency. Established in 2016, the agency got Im Soo Jung on board, followed by new faces Shin Hye Sun and Lee Joo Young, and veteran actress Kim Hyun Joo.

Jong Suk’s decision to go small might be unusual though not unprecedented. In January, Gu Hye Sun joined a new, smaller agency after parting ways with YG Entertainment, which she’d called home for almost a decade.

Now that Jong Suk has found a home, let's hope he'll return to the small screen soon.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-jong-suk-finds-a-new-agency/#

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, text

[2018.04.05 Naver/ TVReport Article ] 
Actress Yoon Yoo Sun: I want my son to be a nice person like Lee Jong Suk" 
Yoon Yoo Sun, 43 years old actress, who debuted at the age of seven, is now well known as a national mother. 
She mentioned Lee Jong Suk in her lately interview at the photo shoot with BNT.
When she was asked about the most memorable sons and daughters, she has chosen Lee Jong Suk, who played her son in 'High Kick 3" and added: "I want my son to be a nice person like him" 
(Google Translated)

Full article: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001028270

Edited: ibru

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Aww. I am watching High Kick right now, and I'm sure Yoon Yoo Sun is JS's favorite drama mother, too. (Good thing he has a nice mother in real life, too. Cause most of his film/drama mothers are either dead, or not very nice!) JS so perfectly occupies the roll of a high school senior in that drama--trying to act cool but feeling inadequate inside, being sulky and clueless at times, yet at other times hitting the right moment with such perfect clarity (ie sometimes boys that age are clueless and insensitive, but sometimes they do notice someone's needs and respond perfectly). I don't know how his infatuation with the girl next door is going to end up as I'm not done yet, but aww, I just want to take him home and feed him cake and tell him to hang in there, it gets better! You'll grow up to be really cool! And smart! And girls will fall all over you! Lol. 

• Like 6

I was searching HIGH KICK-3 to watch online... and found this)))))):D

Soompi old article from January 15, 2012

474628.jpg

Lee Jong Suk’s Pants Slip Off on "High Kick 3"

On an episode of “High Kick 3″ that aired on January 13, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Ji Won had a boxing match in a ring.

The two are clad in full fighter attire with gloves and headgear. Ji Won, who is angry at Jong Suk, charges at him and hits him square in the gut. As Jong Suk approaches her afterward, she decides to get out of the ring, but falls while getting caught in the ropes.

Jong Suk immediately “flies” over to Jiwon. However, as he runs over to her, he too gets caught in the ropes, which pull down his pants. A large chunk of skin was shown as both his underwear and pants were pulled down. Whoops, how embarrassing!

Spoiler

475115.jpg

475116.jpg

475114.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2012/01/15/lee-jong-suks-pants-slip-off-in-high-kick-3/

• LOL 3