Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Happy New Year to you @Riman Rakshit  and @Rania Zeid , and thanks for all the updates!  Happy to note JS-ssi won awards for WYWS -  Best couple with Suzy and Top Excellence in Acting - cool !  In fact, most of the WYWS team won quite a bit too except for Jung Hae In (sad).   

Congrats Oppa!

50 minutes ago, kembie said:

Happy New Year to you @Riman Rakshit  and @Rania Zeid , and thanks for all the updates!  Happy to note JS-ssi won awards for WYWS -  Best couple with Suzy and Top Excellence in Acting - cool !  In fact, most of the WYWS team won quite a bit too except for Jung Hae In (sad).   

Congrats Oppa!

Happy new year to you sweety:blush: so glad for Sukkie and WYWS team!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ezze said:

so no Hallyu award like last year:lol: 

and they had changed the awards based on the day now:wacko:

anyhow congrats to our baby and WYWS team

pK4VptI.gif

Yeah SBS had so many dramas this year lol they had to divide the mon/tue and wed/thurs slot :tongue: I am glad they did that coz all recipients and nominees are deserving :blush:

Also I am happy they got rid of excess awards like mukbang, popularity award and others, they had said they would keep only core awards this time and they did that.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Sukkie after the Countdown

hahaha.... suzy with herself and to ensure she always looks good for the camera when everyone else busy hugging each other lol.:lol:.It seems sukkie just ignored her completely.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Did Nam Da Reum get anything? I did a little poking around on him--he's been in 26 dramas. And he's only 15. You can tell he's studied JS a fair bit--he does a good job as young JS. Watch out for when he gets lead roles! Cause he will...

Congrats to JS and team!

he is gonna be a heartthrob in just few year and I will be too old to fangirling over him.:lol:

• Like 2