Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

1 hour ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Sukkie confirms attending MBC awards as a presenter on 30 December

:blush:

Still no news on his attending SBS on 31st

I wonder why they didn't add SBS Award on calendar altho they will be held on the same month and a day apart they should v confirmed it with MBC unless he is not attending or didn't make up their mind yet .. only 4 days left 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

I wonder why they didn't add SBS Award on calendar altho they will be held on the same month and a day apart they should v confirmed it with MBC unless he is not attending or didn't make up their mind yet .. only 4 days left 

Yes I wonder the same, he is nominated as well, it is strange that he did not confirm it, since its only 1 day after the MBC awards. Perhaps he will be busy on some other schedule that day. Or perhaps they are taking the time to confirm it later.

• Like 2

Yes I wonder the same, he is nominated as well, it is strange that he did not confirm it, since its only 1 day after the MBC awards. Perhaps he will be busy on some other schedule that day. Or perhaps they are taking the time to confirm it later.

yeh or the award he will win is not up to level hhhhh

18 minutes ago, ezze said:

babes... probably he is not winning anything from sbs:expressionless:and competition from sbs is no joke. who can beat jisung.

hahaha yeh or winning only top excellence actor he won't attend just for that hhh he won't win the daesang for sure but he ll attend if he wins 2 or 3 awards like top excellence best couple and something else  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ezze said:

babes... probably he is not winning anything from sbs:expressionless:and competition from sbs is no joke. who can beat jisung.

But do the actor's know from before whether they will win an award or not? 

I think Ji Sung will win the Daesang, but the other award's I cannot guess. The competition is so huge wow.

• Like 1

But do the actor's know from before whether they will win an award or not? 

I think Ji Sung will win the Daesang, but the other award's I cannot guess. The competition is so huge wow.

from my observation of many years watching kdrama awards lol, only winners would turn out. losers were nowhere to be found.:lol: they definitely knew that they were gonna win something. I think ji sung will win daesang too:D

• LOL 1

beautiful people

I hope they stay as friends forever. 

our baby looks fine as always

and heis seated beside Suzy and she look beautiful. thank you

hope he'd be attending SBS awards

There is a Hallyu star awards right?? - he is gonna be a good contender beside couple awards

• Like 3