Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

@ezze Yeah I have heard they dub even Chinese actors since the accent varies acc to regions, so it is possible ZS is dubbed as well

lol about the spoilers :tongue:, in wyws JS gave spoilers as well coz in his ig pics, both JC and HJ are wearing rings^_^ He looks dashing here:heart: 

Have a nice trip!:blush: I have never been there.

• Like 1

IHYV ranks #3 as "lifetime drama" chosen by korean viewers :blush:

1. Coffee Prince 1st Shop (MBC)

2. Secret Garden (SBS)

3. I Can Hear Your Voice (SBS)

4. Master's Sun (SBS)

5. You're From The Star (SBS)

6. It's OK that's Love (SBS)

7. Love Finding/Oh Hae Young Again (Tvn)

8. Kill Me, Heal Me (MBC)

9. Signal (Tvn)

cr: http://m.newspim.com/news/view/20171101000040

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Riman Rakshit said:

IHYV ranks #3 as "lifetime drama" chosen by korean viewers :blush:

1. Coffee Prince 1st Shop (MBC)

2. Secret Garden (SBS)

3. I Can Hear Your Voice (SBS)

4. Master's Sun (SBS)

5. You're From The Star (SBS)

6. It's OK that's Love (SBS)

7. Love Finding/Oh Hae Young Again (Tvn)

8. Kill Me, Heal Me (MBC)

9. Signal (Tvn)

cr: http://m.newspim.com/news/view/20171101000040

what does that mean by lifetime drama actually?

1 hour ago, ezze said:

what does that mean by lifetime drama actually?

That drama which is irreplaceable for them. Their all time favourites. No other dramas they watch will ever come close to this:) The best drama they watch in their life.

Dramabeans made a similar list where each DB writer mentions their top 10 lifetime or all time faves and IHYV and School 2013 is in nearly everyone's list. Its also interesting how every Sukkie drama made the list except Dr Stranger:tongue:.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/top-10-favorite-dramas-of-all-time/

• Like 6

Lee Jong Suk Discovers Kim Won Hae’s Identity In Heartbreaking “While You Were Sleeping” Stills

Lee-Jong-Suk-Kim-Won-Hae2.jpg

With the finale this week, “While You Were Sleeping” has released new stills showing Lee Jong Suk who plays prosecutor Jung Jae Chan crying after discovering the identity of Kim Won Hae who plays criminal investigator Choi Dam Dong.

Spoiler

Jae Chan finds out Dam Dong is the brother of the soldier who killed his father, and also the police officer who rescued him. The touching reunion leads to Jae Chan crying upon realizing the identity of Dam Dong.

Lee-Jong-Suk-Kim-Won-Hae-21.jpg

n the previous episode, there was a plot twist as Dam Dong was the one who rescued Jae Chan and Nam Hong Joo. Dam Dong had a dream where the two died in a fire, so he ran and saved the two. He had tears in his eyes as he stated how grateful he was that Jae Chan and Hong Joo were alive.

However, Jae Chan and Hong Joo questioned how Dam Dong knew where they were, and were not yet aware of his identity. According to producers, Jae Chan will uncover the truth behind Dam Dong’s identity in this week’s episode, resulting in a heartbreaking reunion.

In the stills, you can see the change in the relationship between Jae Chan and Dam Dong. Jae Chan gazes at Dam Dong with tears in his eyes, while Dam Dong affectionately stares back at Jae Chan.

Lee-Jong-Suk-Kim-Won-Hae-3.jpg

Additional photos show Dam Dong standing up to fully embrace a bawling Jae Chan, while Jae Chan rests like a child in Dam Dong’s embrace.

A source revealed, “After 13 years, Jae Chan and Dam Dong meet as how they remember each other in their memories,” adding “Please check out the touching reunion between the two in this week’s broadcast.”

Meanwhile, “While You Were Sleeping” will air episodes 29 and 30 at 10 p.m. KST on November 15.

Credit:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/13/lee-jong-suk-discovers-kim-won-haes-identity-heartbreaking-sleeping-stills/

• Like 4