Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

2 hours ago, ibru said:

But why VOGUE is promoting his cafe? :blink::wacko::D

I checked Vogue Korea IG, FB - nothing .... 

According Weibo it was posted today in the morning....:D

Really very strange...

maybe after the official opening it will be promoted by many media outlets & mags it's not something unusual especially if the owner is a celebrity  

• Like 2

“While You Were Sleeping” Tops List Of Most Buzzworthy TV Dramas

Suzy-Lee-Jong-Suk-While-You-Were-Sleepin

SBS’s “While You Were Sleeping” has placed No. 1 on the list of most buzzworthy TV dramas for two weeks in a row!

On October 10, Good Data Corporation revealed their ranking for the first week of October. They gathered data surrounding 30 broadcast dramas starting from October 2 to October 8, analyzing netizen responses through online news, blogs, community social media posts, and videos.

“While You Were Sleeping” came in at No. 1 once again with 20.9 percent of the total buzz.

“Age of Youth 2” followed up in second place, third place was “Degree of Love,” and fourth place went to “Sister is Alive.”

Following fourth place were the dramas “My Golden Life,” “Hospital Ship,” “Girls’ Generation 1979,” “Return of Bok Dan Ji,” “Borg Mom,” and KBS drama special “Kang Duk Soon’s Love History,” which concluded the list at No. 10.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/10/sleeping-tops-list-buzzworthy-tv-dramas/

• Like 2

[!] Lee Jongsuk to sing for WYWS OST. Release date is not decided yet.

'당잠사' 이종석, 수지 이어 OST 참여…"발매일은 미정" (공식)

1507623867258916.jpg

xsport news

Yay! Looking forward to hear the song!

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk To Sing His First Ever OST For “While You Were Sleeping”

Lee-Jong-Suk4-1-e1507630017266.jpg

Lee Jong Suk, currently starring in SBS’s “While You Were Sleeping,” will be singing his very first OST!

On October 10, a source from the drama stated, “Lee Jong Suk recently finished recording his OST. The release date has not been determined yet.”

His co-star Suzy has also lent her voice to an OST for the drama, but the track has not been officially released yet

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/10/lee-jong-suk-sing-first-ever-ost-sleeping/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Lee Jong Suk To Sing His First Ever OST For “While You Were Sleeping”

I was smiling like an idiot reading this...never thought he would be singing one :tongue:

I used to get 2nd hand embarrassment watching him singing at his fanmeet.

can't wait!

• Like 6

@ezze I notice that a lot/most popular songs from Korea are very high pitched. And I wonder if sometimes that is part of it--that he simply needs a song pitched in a range a normal guy can actually sing in. I know this is something he's really wanted to do, so I hope it goes well--can't wait!

(BTW he's really checking things off his bucket list, isn't he? Opening a cafe, going traveling, playing a villain, singing his own OST...)

• Like 4

episode 9-10  pre-release clip trans by @snowglobe147

(*HJ waits for JC at a coffee shop, I think it's the one where she put bandaids on his cuts but I'm not sure so don't quote me on that, :D*)

HJ: Huh?

(*JC sees HJ peering down at the street frantically and sighs*)

JH: (*grunt*)

HJ: Oh!

HJ: Americano double-shot, with added hazelnut. Right?

JC: Aigo, are you a stalker? Don't you have anything to do?

HJ: Nope, I don't. 

End.

• Like 1