Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong-suk Photo Book Goes on Sale Across Asia 

photo618915.jpg

A photo book of actor Lee Jong-suk's Asian tour will be released simultaneously in 29 countries on Saturday. Available online at lotte.com, the 200-page book features scenes from Bangkok, Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Seoul, Shanghai and Taipei. It also includes 120 minutes of video on DVD. Pre-orders will be accepted until Friday, and the book will ship starting Monday.

Order from Lotte.com

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-photo-book-goes-on-sale-across-asia-84947.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 6

tumblr_ns4jm9Ufdf1sl7awmo1_500.jpg

This photo was a fan edit?!?!?! Daebak.... it looks so real... If not for someone who mentioned it, I would never have realised. Look at the arm holding Woo Bin at the back :blink: (from the reflection in the mirror). 

:o:o:o

• Like 4

[01.08.2015] Lee Jong Suk Arrived to Busan For Happy Camp

Cr.我是海酱啊海酱  

why his hair looks so red XD 

hahahahaah yes he changed his hair color :D 

I hope is more like a brownish red and not a red-red hahhaha, lol i sound like a mom XD 

• Like 3

[01.08.2015] Lee Jong Suk Arrived to Busan For Happy Camp

Cr.我是海酱啊海酱  

why his hair looks so red XD 

hahahahaah yes he changed his hair color :D 

I hope is more like a brownish red and not a red-red hahhaha, lol i sound like a mom XD 

hahahahahahaah well we can't tell for sure it depends on lighting so it may appear different in each photo ahahahah but in general i hate red hair for guys :D  

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 4

Guest nyahh

OMG. :o HAAHAHA wow wait the happy camp is going to be filmed today? Or he just got there first? :o:sweatingbullets: HAHAHA OMG wow he really did change his hair color but it looks brownish-red to me? mahogany brown? not too red? maybe as rania said, it's just the light. HAHAHA :lol: 

@Rania Zeid you're not fond of his blonde hair color too right? What's you fave hair color of him? HAHA :D

OMG. :o HAAHAHA wow wait the happy camp is going to be filmed today? Or he just got there first? :o:sweatingbullets: HAHAHA OMG wow he really did change his hair color but it looks brownish-red to me? mahogany brown? not too red? maybe as rania said, it's just the light. HAHAHA :lol: 

@Rania Zeid you're not fond of his blonde hair color too right? What's you fave hair color of him? HAHA :D

I'm with @Rania Zeid red color is a NoPe, but i have to admit that blond jong suk was asdfjghgkkl even Rain was like woah what a babe XD hahaha 

• Like 5

brown hair :D dark or light brown don't care but i think brown hair suits him the best 

• Like 6

Guest nyahh

@fille-fatale HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol oh he has red hair during his secret garden days right? Hmmm. Realized I'm not fond of it too. :lol: BUT I DONT KNOW. He looks like a man now... might give a different vibe if he does it now. :P But safe to say it doesn't look red to me. :P (I love dying my hair with different colors and it's amazing how each color can give a different aura at all LOL)

@Rania Zeid I have to look for pictures of him with brown hair coz I forgot what he looks like with one. LOOOL But there are so many pics of him in brown hair and I have to say I love it too. Black's too innocent and normal. Blonde is too explosive. Red is just... weird. LOL I keep remembering Secret Garden. But he's different in built now so maybe he can pull it off? I DONT KNOW. HAHAHA It's bc his complexion is white. Any color will suit him. It's a good thing then that he's not an idol. Imagine JS with blue hair or green or orange. :o HAHAHAHA

@fille-fatale HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol oh he has red hair during his secret garden days right? Hmmm. Realized I'm not fond of it too. :lol: BUT I DONT KNOW. He looks like a man now... might give a different vibe if he does it now. :P But safe to say it doesn't look red to me. :P (I love dying my hair with different colors and it's amazing how each color can give a different aura at all LOL)

@Rania Zeid I have to look for pictures of him with brown hair coz I forgot what he looks like with one. LOOOL But there are so many pics of him in brown hair and I have to say I love it too. Black's too innocent and normal. Blonde is too explosive. Red is just... weird. LOL I keep remembering Secret Garden. But he's different in built now so maybe he can pull it off? I DONT KNOW. HAHAHA It's bc his complexion is white. Any color will suit him. It's a good thing then that he's not an idol. Imagine JS with blue hair or green or orange. :o HAHAHAHA

well he wanted to dye his hair grey but it turned out to blonde :mellow: so i m  afraid that he may still want to dye it grey one day  

• Like 5

Guest nyahh

well he wanted to dye his hair grey but it turned out to blonde :mellow: so i m  afraid that he may still want to dye it grey one day  

Did he? Really? OHHH. So that's where the blonde hair came from. But why grey? Such a weird color. :o He's getting old I hope he'll try to play safe when it comes to the hair color. :o Grey is scary. It might make him look like an old man. I'm not sure I'm ready to see a grey haired JS. Maybe after 50 years? But not so soon. HAHA :sweatingbullets: 

Did he? Really? OHHH. So that's where the blonde hair came from. But why grey? Such a weird color. :o He's getting old I hope he'll try to play safe when it comes to the hair color. :o Grey is scary. It might make him look like an old man. I'm not sure I'm ready to see a grey haired JS. Maybe after 50 years? But not so soon. HAHA :sweatingbullets: 

hahahahahahaah he s so unpredictable sometimes so don't be scared if u saw him in grey or even green hair one day hhhh

• Like 7