Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Wellmade confrimed that JongSuk will be part of Happy Camp in Busan

Article: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000732123

Cr: khjpearl

Can he handle this? I'm starting to worry.

He needs to dance or sing or anything

cr: DC

hahahahahaahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahaha hope he won't embarrass us ahahahha 

The Secondhand embarassment kekekekekeke for him.

• Like 6

Lee Jong-suk shares selfie

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015072

Actor Lee Jong-suk who gained popularity with hit TV drama “Pinocchio,” shared his selfie Sunday on his Weibo account.

The photo shows him gazing at the lens in his burgundy pajama-like jacket with polka dots, along with the caption, “Hi, it’s boiling here! Is it even hotter there? How’s it going? Are you going on a vacation?” 

The actor recently filed a suit against a forger for duplicating his private seal for illicit use.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201507271736405077935_2&pv=1

• Like 4

Guest aydenJ

I'm a mess right now I don't want to post this to darling to thread to just make them feel disheartened with their own belief. 

The Kisses

He kisses based on the script, not because of he likes her more, comparing it to Pinocchio kisses and Doctor Stranger kisses is very unfair. The kisses in DS are very good, but just interpreted differently in Pinocchio. And about making up that he wipes his lips after he kiss Jin Se Yeon, it is not true, he just got shy and held his face with both hands after that.
Some people just imagine things that they are starting to not see the real picture. 

Jongsuk is a very professional actor and I believe that he will kiss his next leading lady awesomely. 

u should post that there too sleepo express ur thoughts as JS fan ;) 

some are not as open minded and understanding.

i think you post your thought there so that ppl wont get misjudge jongsuk. @sleepykid your pils work in time like this

I hope that the decision to guest in Happy Camp was made by Jong Suk, not his agency; and he's doing this not entirely because of his fans (to make us happy), but for his own sake too.

Anyway, let's have some trust in Jong Suk that he'll carry himself better this time round :). Even if he does not meet our expectation :crazy: (trying not to sweat buckets here :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:), at least he's already taken his first step :rolleyes:. Whatever it is, I'm so thrilled :w00t::w00t::w00t: at the thought of seeing him in variety show after a long time.... I'M GOING TO SUPPORT HIM ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!! :phew:;):D:wub:

• Like 7

2015 LJS-HK Birthday message/drawing collection

In less than 2 months’ time, it will be Jong Suk’s birthday!!! Do you have anything you want to say to him on his birthday? Any drawings or photos you want to show him?

We will make a message booklet as his birthday gift this year, and from now on we will start to collect your message or drawings/photos for him.

a. Message (Korean/English)

There is no upper limit for the length of your message, if you wish to design a beautiful layout for your message, you can make it into a graphic file. (.jpg/.png/.bmp), please make sure the resolution is good enough to see the words clearly, or you can just simply send us your message. Write down your message for us quickly!

b. Drawings (.jpg/.png/.bmp format)

We would like to collect some drawings for our birthday b

• Like 4

2015 LJS-HK Birthday message/drawing collection

In less than 2 months’ time, it will be Jong Suk’s birthday!!! Do you have anything you want to say to him on his birthday? Any drawings or photos you want to show him?

We will make a message booklet as his birthday gift this year, and from now on we will start to collect your message or drawings/photos for him.

a. Message (Korean/English)

There is no upper limit for the length of your message, if you wish to design a beautiful layout for your message, you can make it into a graphic file. (.jpg/.png/.bmp), please make sure the resolution is good enough to see the words clearly, or you can just simply send us your message. Write down your message for us quickly!

b. Drawings (.jpg/.png/.bmp format)

We would like to collect some drawings for our birthday booklet, you can use your drawing to express what you want to say to him instead of using words. No matter how well you draw, as long as they are related to Jong Suk, your input is welcome. We might choose one of them as the cover of our booklet.

Size requirement: Message in graphic format/Drawings will be printed in A5 size, minimum resolution should be above 1748x2480 pixels for optimal quality after printing

Remember to leave your name on your work, if you are sending us a message and a drawing, please remember to send them together, so that we can arrange them to be together in the final layout

Our email is leejongsukhk@gmail.com.

Deadline: 16 August 2015 12midnight (HKT)

We look forward to your participation!

(Cr: LJS-HK) + amyhsk 

• Like 3

I hope that the decision to guest in Happy Camp was made by Jong Suk, not his agency; and he's doing this not entirely because of his fans (to make us happy), but for his own sake too.

Anyway, let's have some trust in Jong Suk that he'll carry himself better this time round :). Even if he does not meet our expectation :crazy: (trying not to sweat buckets here :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:), at least he's already taken his first step :rolleyes:. Whatever it is, I'm so thrilled :w00t::w00t::w00t: at the thought of seeing him in variety show after a long time.... I'M GOING TO SUPPORT HIM ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!! :phew:;):D:wub:

i think they ll adjust of the activities there so it can suits him ... he refused many times b4 to appear in that show but they prsuied & convinced him at last hhhh

• Like 7

11751774_879086905460694_859049267215713

Lee Jong Suk to star in China Top Variety Show, "Happy Camp"

Korean actor, Lee Jong Suk's company has announced that he will star in China's top variety program, "Happy Camp" exclusively as a Korean actor. 

Recently, Lee Jong Suk has gained great popularity not only with the Chinese audience, but also in other Asia countries in South East Asia and Japan. 

"Happy Camp" will feature Korea's Busan as an attractive destination in this special production whereby Lee Jong Suk will be working together with famous Chinese hosts Wu Xin and Haitao Du in early August. He will also visit the studio in end August. 

Translated by JShine/Joanna
Layout by JShine/Youthlee
News source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000732123

Cr: Lee Jong Suk_JShine Fanclub

• Like 4

i think they ll adjust of the activities there so it can suits him ... he refused many times b4 to appear in that show but they prsuied & convinced him at last hhhh

:D Kudos to Happy Camp for their perseverance!!! I'm really looking forward it.... can't stop smiling :D:D:D:D!!!

• Like 9

Lee Jong Suk to take part in popular Chinese program 'Happy Camp's Busan special!

July 28, 2015 @ 4:01 am 

lee-jong-suk_1438038909_af_org.jpg

Lee Jong Suk's international power has no bounds! The actor will be joining the long-running Chinese variety program 'Happy Camp' for its Busan special as the only Korean guest!

The 'Happy Camp' production staff was said to have sent many 'love calls' to Lee Jong Suk to take part in their show. That's because he's one of the most popular Korean actors in China through his many hit dramas.

Lee Jong Suk along with MCs Wu Xin and Du Haitao will visit different parts of Busan, Korea in the beginning of August, and Lee Jong Suk will also go to their studio for more filming at the end of August.

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk taking legal action against perpetrator who stole his personal information to commit fraud

The Busan special is set to air in September!

www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/lee-jong-suk-to-take-part-in-popular-chinese-program-happy-camps-busan-special  

• Like 6