Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

10 K-drama stars who did a reverse makeover for a role

por Lauren Jinkerson en Mié, Jul 22, 2015 

d991e4bc-b7f9-4cee-a381-626256b7cb7a.jpg

Who doesn’t like a good makeover in a drama? It’s a trope that’s been around in romantic comedies for as long as the genre has existed. K-dramas seem to have latched onto this fun idea and have stretched it as far as it can go. The more awkward and unseemly the before, the better the transformation making us all gasp to see what was hidden under all that makeup and bad hair. Sometimes it’s incredibly successful — think Yoon Eun Hye in Marry Him If You Dare and Lee Jong Suk in Pinocchio. Here is a list of 10 actors and actresses who have shown an amazing transformation through a reverse makeover for a role: 

tumblr_inline_nrx6p4DOG61sp3v51_540.png

When Lee Jong Suk portrays the younger version of Choi Dal Po, he has to do so with a really quite atrocious wig on top of his head. Lee Jong Suk started his career out as a model and for good reason, as he is incredibly photogenic. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him looking even slightly unattractive until I saw him in that wig. It’s amazing how much it changes the look of his face. Even he said that the wig was uglier than he imagined and showed great discomfort at having to wear it. 

Which reverse makeovers shocked you? Who do you think had the best transformation overall?

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/10-k-drama-beauties-do-a-reverse-makeover-for-a-role/

• Like 5

LJS maybe really sad because he did not know about his friend for life's lover. He has to know that news via mass media, not from his friend. So disappointed! the feeling of betraying!!!

Edited by kim_nuong
  • Like 2

Guest nyahh

LJS maybe really sad because he did not know about his friend for life's lover. He has to know that news via mass media, not from his friend. So disappointed!

Why would you say that? Please don't just assume things. You're not only making WB bad here, even JS for saying that he's disappointed just bc of it. If WB really hid it from him, I'm sure JS will understand. Don't be like that please. There's no evidence that JS didn't know it anyway. Or if there is and I didn't know, I don't think JS is that petty.

LJS maybe really sad because he did not know about his friend for life's lover. He has to know that news via mass media, not from his friend. So disappointed!

Why would you say that? Please don't just assume things. You're not only making WB bad here, even JS for saying that he's disappointed just bc of it. If WB really hid it from him, I'm sure JS will understand. Don't be like that please. There's no evidence that JS didn't know it anyway. Or if there is and I didn't know, I don't think JS is that petty.

I am sorry for saying what you don't want to hear. That is only what I am thinking and just speak it out loud. I know everyone has their own reason for doing something. And I really hope that what I am thinking is wrong, and their friendship will not be hurt by that.

• Like 2

I am sorry for saying what you don't want to hear. That is only what I am thinking and just speak it out loud. I know everyone has their own reason for doing something. And I really hope that what I am thinking is wrong, and their friendship will not be hurt by that.

well let me tell you what you are thinking is totally wrong :)

he s upset from a completely something else that is related to him personally not to any other person... something happened nd bothered him...so don't worry it'snot what u r thinkin of 

• Like 10

Guest nyahh

No dear, if it's the truth then I'm fine with it. It's not that I don't want to hear it, it's just that there's no basis to what you're saying. It's okay to think that way, but some thoughts do not help the situation at all. People might assume that JS is not fine that WB hid it when there's no truth to it at all. What I'm saying is STOP making SOMETHING out of NOTHING. Sorry, I don't want to snap at you or something, I hope you understand my point too. 

Lee Jong Suk expresses his frustration on Instagram?

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 

tumblr_inline_nrx959mkRi1sp3v51_540.png

My Daily - Naver: Lee Jong Suk shows his well-defined features “I’m surviving”

1. [+1,607, -280] Already clarified that he and Park Shin Hye aren’t dating but trashy Dispatch went overboard just to cover up the Yoo corpse incident. They were discourteous towards the two. Who wouldn’t feel frustrated?

2. [+1,304, -207] He must be so tired with the groundless dating rumours that floated around

3. [+1,333, -285] Aigoo. This dude’s handsome and has a milky complexion

4. [+1,125, -206] I wanna see you in a drama soon

5. [+354, -93] Please pick your next drama

6. [+306, -60] I’m so jealous of his skin

7. [+232, -49]Aigoo.. Please find strength~~!! We are always cheering for you~~^^ Hoping to see you in a drama soon ~~

8. [+61, -9] For the first time in a while, I’m jealous of someone’s skin~ I’m waiting for your next work. We’re supporting you^^

9. [+58, -7] Journalists should stop writing articles about celebrities’ Instagram updates.. The poor guy must’ve been so traumatized that he even wrote that he’s surviving ㅠㅠ

Trans By: Kkuljaem 

• Like 7

well let me tell you what you are thinking is totally wrong :)

he s upset from a completely something else that is related to him personally not to any other person... something happened nd bothered him...so don't worry it'snot what u r thinkin of 

No dear, if it's the truth then I'm fine with it. It's not that I don't want to hear it, it's just that there's no basis for what you're saying. It's okay to think that way, but some thoughts do not help the situation at all. People might assume that JS is not fine that WB hid it when there's no truth to it at all. What I'm saying is STOP making SOMETHING out of NOTHING. Sorry, I don't want to snap at you or something, I hope you understand my point too. 

Thank you two for that! Maybe what you are saying is what I want to hear to delete what I am thinking. That thinking hurts me too, hic!

• Like 4

Guest nyahh
Lee Jong Suk expresses his frustration on Instagram?

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 

Trans By: Kkuljaem 
My Daily - Naver: Lee Jong Suk shows his well-defined features “I’m surviving”

1. [+1,607, -280] Already clarified that he and Park Shin Hye aren’t dating but trashy Dispatch went overboard just to cover up the Yoo corpse incident. They were discourteous towards the two. Who wouldn’t feel frustrated?

2. [+1,304, -207] He must be so tired with the groundless dating rumours that floated around

3. [+1,333, -285] Aigoo. This dude’s handsome and has a milky complexion

4. [+1,125, -206] I wanna see you in a drama soon

5. [+354, -93] Please pick your next drama

6. [+306, -60] I’m so jealous of his skin

7. [+232, -49]Aigoo.. Please find strength~~!! We are always cheering for you~~^^ Hoping to see you in a drama soon ~~

8. [+61, -9] For the first time in a while, I’m jealous of someone’s skin~ I’m waiting for your next work. We’re supporting you^^

9. [+58, -7] Journalists should stop writing articles about celebrities’ Instagram updates.. The poor guy must’ve been so traumatized that he even wrote that he’s surviving ㅠㅠ

I LOVE THE TOP COMMENT. :tears: <- tears of joy HAHAHHA And I love the top comments. AWWWWWWWW JONG SUK IS WELL LOVED. :wub: 

tumblr_nry1hmVqKN1qbkte5o1_540.gif
tumblr_nry1hmVqKN1qbkte5o2_540.gif

Why are you so adorable?  (☞゚∀゚)☞

Well @nyahh.. That's what i was talking about at shipper thread while ago.. Those eyes of him can't lie too.. Thanks dear!!

As long as he looks healthy (wooww..those upperarm muscle..so manly:wub:) with milk and porcelain skin (huhuuuu..envyy:tears:) plus alot of fans that love and support him wholeheartedly.. Nothing else matter.. I just wanna think positively, hopely  i could give him a good vibe to live his life.. Wishing you for more happiness and success in the future.. Hwaitiiiing!!

• Like 6

I think I love the atmosphere here more than everywhere, it reminds me of home, hello unni rania, wazzup. @nyahh your gifs' are daebak. Maybe people start digging info about Sukkie because he is not doing anything, he is so shippable to evergone. 

Edited by sleepykid
  • Like 8

Guest nyahh

I think I love the atmosphere here more than everywhere, it reminds me of home, hello unni rania, wazzup. @nyahh your gifs' are daebak. Maybe people start digging info about Sukkie because he is not doing anything, he is so shippable to evergone. 

You're not alone, I love visiting this thread more these days. :sweatingbullets: To think that the person who's receiving all the attention recently is the focus of this thread, people here are pretty chill and have positive outlooks. LOL They may dig whatever they want but JS owes them nothing so he should just do whatever he wants to do and wait for someone to come back home. HAHA :P and you're right, he's so shippable to everyone, that's just how appealing he is. :D

You're not alone, I love visiting this thread more these days. :sweatingbullets: To think that the person who's receiving all the attention recently is the focus of this thread, people here are pretty chill and have positive outlooks. LOL They may dig whatever they want but JS owes them nothing so he should just do whatever he wants to do and wait for someone to come back home. HAHA :P and you're right, he's so shippable to everyone, that's just how appealing he is. :D

Agree, dig furthermore I'm just gonna watch how deep they are going to burry themselves (all the haters and bystanders), as long as he is happy we are happy too. 

I already stop worrying about it to lessen the people who are thinking of him. I read something that when you couldn't sleep it means someone is thinking of you, but how can our sukkie sleep if million of fans thinking about him. So guys let him sleep while he continue surviving :P :P

Edited by sleepykid
  • Like 6