Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk, "So far, Park Shin Hye and I have the best chemistry."

tumblr_inline_nj6j84mFVT1qbsnap.jpg

- We heard that you and your partner Park Shin Hye have very natural skinship with each other.

"When a pretty person is so lovely, you naturally reach out to touch them. During filming, I hear that I tend to have a lot of skinship with people I act along with, I thought to myself that ‘I should be careful.’ But I’m just being honest, if the person is pretty, I say they’re pretty, I will tell them that ‘You look a little bloated’ sometimes too. Skinship is just something that’s very natural for me."

- The 'Bread Kiss Scene' between you and Park Shin Hye was a hot issue. Since it was shot early in the morning, wasn’t it embarrassing?

"Since it was an imagination scene, it did not have any significant meaning. The director wanted the scene to be more loving so he told us to lean slowly towards each other. Because it was a melodramatic scene that appeared early in the drama, our faces got really red. After that scene, we were able to kiss the remaining kiss scenes comfortably."

- You had great chemistry with Park Shin Hye this time. Among the actress you’ve worked with, Park Se Young from “School 2014,” Lee Bo Young from “I Can Hear Your Voice,” and Jin Se Yeon from “Doctor Stranger,” who did you have the best chemistry with so far?

"Everyone was great, but the chemistry between Park Shin Hye and I was especially good. When I’m tired and unable to focus, I would depend on Shin Hye and she would help me out a lot. Bo Young Nuna is a very affectionate nuna, when she won the Daesang award, I really choked up then." 

© SOURCE 

Cr: pienocchio 

“The Chemistry Continues”…Lee Jong Suk – Park Shin Hye, Similar Pose

tumblr_inline_nj75fsq6M61sp3v51.jpg

The ‘Pinocchio’ couple embarked on an accompanying photoshoot. Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk have encountered each again through advertising. Their chemistry still stands out like those between lovers. In the past three days, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk have both linked two pictures on their Instagram account.

Both had similar poses. They both made a cute “V” sign while displaying art-like modeling poses. Park Shin Hye posted a comment that said, “The Thailand weather is really good. Thailand’s fall is warm and refreshing at the same time.”

Lee Jong Suk revealed his thoughts on the beautiful landscape through his comment on his post saying, “I am working on an overseas photoshoot. The background looks photoshopped.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk who starred together in the finished drama ‘Pinocchio’ received lots of love from the viewers and ended with a happy ending last month on the 15th.

Articlewww.dispatch.co.kr/227028

English Trans By: TheFoodMonster