Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

thanks for the info Rania Zeid! :-)
Tonight's the night!Not too many spoilers after it's premier telecast tonight, please!not sure if i can watch it here from the philippines while it is airing in korea because i have a poor internet connection so i can probably watch it tomorrow after it is uploaded on dramafire, good drama and dramania. :-)
to those who can watch it real time later, enjoy!!!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Co-Stars Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Ask Fans to Tune in to “Pinocchio”deedeegii November 11, 20140?Co-Stars Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Ask Fans to Tune in to “Pinocchio”

Pinocchio” co-stars, actors Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, have asked fans to tune in to the first broadcast of the new Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama.

On November 12, the drama’s production team revealed photos of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye holding up a sign that reads, “November 12, Wednesday ‘Pinocchio’ first broadcast! Tune in~” for a friendly snapshot. In another photo, the two co-stars can be seen smiling and posing close together as Park Shin Hye makes a heart shape with her hands.

With the unveiling of these pictures, viewers’ anticipation for the first episode is at an all-time high as they look forward to seeing the chemistry between the two actors.

A representative from the drama’s production team shared, “’Pinocchio’ is finally airing its first broadcast today (November 12). Despite the cold weather, all of the actors and staff members are united as one to create a fun drama. Please show a lot of love and warm support for ‘Pinocchio.’”

The first episode is scheduled to air at 10 p.m. (KST) on SBS.

[141112 Section TV, Preview Lee Jong Suk is lying] Program is really awesome, a lie dectector is being used. W...

[141112 Section TV, Preview Lee Jong Suk is lying] Program is really awesome, a lie dectector is being used. When Lee Jong Suk praise that Park Shin Hye is very pretty, MC ask, "Do you feel that you are prettier than Park Shin Hye?" Lee Jong Suk replied,"No!" In the end, the lie dectector punished him! Everyone laughed madly~ ☆

Original post cr.小小小5儿 #匹诺曹# #李钟硕# #朴信惠# 【1112深夜TV 预告——二硕在说谎!】节目组真是够拼的,测谎仪都用上了。二硕同学夸信惠很漂亮,然后主持人问题,你觉得自己比信惠更漂亮?二硕说,没有!结果测谎仪惩 罚他了!大家都笑疯了☆

Source: https://twitter.com/Wintercherub/status/532335816279085056

Via: BluenB

class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Pictures of Cute Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye Couple to Be Released! ‘Here Comes New Lovely Couple!’

피노키오_본방사수 요청샷

Pictures of Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye from SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> have been released. They are holding a sketchbook with comment that reads “Please, Don’t miss first episode of drama <Pinocchio> on November 12.”

In the pictures, Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye are leaning on each other brightly smiling.

Also, they look good together as if they are lovely couple in the pictures. Those pictures raise expectation for this drama as well.

It was also reported that the comment on the sketchbook were handwritten by Park Shin-hye. Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye look so cute holding it.

Production of the drama said, “Finally, it airs today! Cast and staff member are working in unison to make a good drama. Please love and support drama < Pinocchio>.”

Drama <Pinocchio> starring Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Lee Yoo-bi and Kim Young-kwang tells a love story of a man who lives his life under fake name and a woman who can’t lie due to her chronic symptom. 1st episode of this drama will be aired at 10 p.m. today (November 12). [more] 

class="titleNews" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Ask Fans to Watch First Episode of ‘Pinocchio’

2014.11.12 11:19 CJ E&M enewsWorld

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye asked the fans to watch the first episode of Pinocchio.

Airing the first episode today (November 12), SBS’s Pinocchio released shots of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye asking to watch the first episode of the drama.

In the photos, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are standing closely together as they smile. On the sketchbook, Park Shin Hye handwrote, ‘November 12 Wednesday ‘Pinocchio’ First Broadcast! Don’t miss it~’ 

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Ask Fans to Watch First Episode of ‘Pinocchio’

Pinocchio starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi will tell the story of a man living with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. It is set to air the first episode on November 12 at 10 p.m. (KST)

Photo credit: iHQ

Source:mwave/enewsworld 

Lee Jong Seok, Park Shin Hye invite fans to watch ‘Pinocchio’

Actor Lee Jong Seok and actress Park Shin Hye celebrated the start of their SBS drama “Pinocchio” on Wednesday.
The couple took a picture holding a sketchbook which read “‘Pinocchio’ starts broadcasting today on Nov. 12! We hope you watch it!” The statement was found to have been written by Park.

In the picture, the two actors are posing together affectionately, seizing attention from viewers and building up anticipation about their chemistry in the drama.

“The drama is to begin its broadcast today. The actors and staff are trying their best to make a fun drama. We hope many people can enjoy it,” the drama production team was quoted as saying.

The SBS rom-com is about a man who lives under a fake name and a woman who suffers from “Pinocchio syndrome,” which makes her unable to tell a lie. Lee’s character is Choi Dal-po and Park’s is Choi In-ha.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)
Sources:http://goo.gl/UNg6eO
http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411121028168197960_2 

Shinhye: He is too honest to tella lie.

Jongsuk: She is so beautiful in my eyes.

Yubee: His nose is growing

The MC ask Jongsuk 'Have you ever thought about you r pretty than shinhye before?'

Jongsuk: 'no! never!' but the lie detectors vibration tell us he's lie kk 

Eng Trans By: Yuna Choi 

logo-akp-clear@2x.png 

10 Hunky Model-Turned-Actors

November 5, 2014 @ 5:09 pm

Tis the year of model-turned-actors! They have been popping up everywhere, dominating our world on-and-off screen with their perfectly structured visuals, slim figures, and fantasy-boyfriend image! These model-turned-actors have achieved the trifecta of becoming the perfect celebrity. 

We love them in pictorials and we love them even more on-screen playing our favorite characters. Here are 10 notable model-turned-actors!

Lee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk debuted as a model when he was just 16 years old in 2005/6 and was allegedly the youngest model at the time walking on the ‘Seoul Collection Show.’ However, it was also revealed that Lee Jong Suk’s original passion was acting as he took on the role of snarky and chic celebrity, Sun, in ‘Secret Garden’ (2010). Currently this model-actor is riding the Hallyu wave without any sign of stopping.

Past Work: ‘I Hear Your Voice,’ ‘Secret Garden,’ ‘High Kick 3

Kim Woo Bin

With his bad boy, misunderstood-boy-who-needs-a-female-touch charms, Kim Woo Bin made his way into our hearts with his appearance in ‘White Christmas' (2011). However, this long-legged, perfectly-proportioned man also debuted as a model first in 2009 for the 'Seoul Fashion Week.’ He is widely known and loved for his rough-necked and misunderstood characters in all three of his past works listed below.

Past Works: ‘School 2013,’ ‘Gentleman’s Dignity,’ ‘Heirs

Read More: allkpop 

10806997_10205250790339781_920578154_n.j
While my father attended research forum, got my own time soaring around the blocks of Shibuya and also Tokyo University of Agriculture, I'm very thankful to Japanese people  that I met. They are very helpful, I never knew that they are good speaking English I was so worried that I've got lost but google maps  really help and also the man who help me getting my ticket because I didn't speak Japanese and didn't understand Japanese character thanks thanks.  I tried hard to look for Jong Suk stuffs not everyone knows him there, but Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun is well known... especially Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Seok... Out of all the people I met in different places in the world Asian people is really sweet, sushi taste good made by Japanese than the sushi that I've ate in my own country (I think I've gain few lbs.) , their breads is really good and people there is very accommodating. I wish to visit South Korea next year. aja aja aja and also there is sbs channel never expect that....
what really frustrates me is the lack and no Jong Suk stuffs there... sad... but now I have a clear view of how Asian looks like cute animes hihihi