Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

24-7 KPOP

Lee Jong Suk - Vogue Magazine October Issue ‘13 main

Lee Jong Suk Whimsical For VOGUE
No one else makes knits look so sexy. 
Young and popular actor, Lee Jong Suk, started his great career as a model and has not forgotten his roots. His flawless skin and long legs grace the pages of VOGUE Korea‘s October issue, complete with knits and prints perfect for Fall. The shoot takes us outdoors and in fashionable indoor settings with peeks at the foliage outside. Jong Suk‘s long legs are highlighted with various tights tight leggings and jeans strategically ripped. When not making love to the camera with his eyes, he is looking off into the distance, whimsical and dreamlike. 
Which is your favorite photo from the spread?
Lee Jong Suk - Vogue Magazine October Issue ‘13 1Lee Jong Suk - Vogue Magazine October Issue ‘13 2Lee Jong Suk - Vogue Magazine October Issue ‘13 3Lee Jong Suk - Vogue Magazine October Issue ‘13 4

source http://24-7kpop.com/?p=114359

class="post-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(66, 66, 66); line-height: 1.2; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;"[ARTICLE] “Lee Jong suk releases fall fashion pictorial with VOGUE Korea”tumblr_inline_mtnwjhUhtK1r21tqh.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Actor Lee Jong suk made fans’ heart flutter again with new charming pictorial.

In the pictorial, the ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’ star turned into “man of the fall” suggesting various styles for fall 2013. From plaid shirts to leather jacket, Lee Jong suk perfectly managed every item, and his model body brought to perfection. 

During the interview, Lee said, “I often buy my mother a bag. I promised myself that I would buy her many bags if I make a lot of money,” expressing his love toward his mother. When asked about acting career, he answered that he is still learning. 

Meanwhile, rest of Lee Jong suk’s pictorial can be found on the October issue of VOGUE. (photo by VOGUE Korea)

• Source: bntnews.co.uk via Yahoo OMG

DramaFever
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"Lee Jong Suk is the perfect new face for Skin Foodby KrisE
on Wed, Sep 25, 2013

skinfood2.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk and actress Ha Yeon Soo have become the new faces for the Skin Food brand. The two of them were chosen based on their fresh-faced appearance and current popularity. Lee Jong Suk who recently wrapped up K-Drama I Hear Your Voice, is currently starring in the upcoming film No Breathing with Seo In Guk, and Ha Yeon Soo is a rookie actress who made a big impression with her role in the recently wrapped Monstar.

skinfood1.jpg

This is really exciting news because Skin Food is a great skincare brand! I myself actually use this brand; they have a fantastic mask for pores! Ok, so because I’m all about this life I can share some inside Skin Food info with you. I use Skin Food’s Egg White Pore Mask which actually unclogs your pores by pulling all the icky stuff to the surface for easy extraction, and tightens your pores at the same time. Obviously if you rid your pores of the icky stuff they shrink, and this stuff really works. I included some photos of my jar and I bought it from HERE.

At this point it’s just annoyingly obvious that Lee Jong Suk is perfection. I use Skin Food, he’s the new face of Skin Food, so obviously it's a perfect match. (-_-)

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-jong-suk-is-the-perfect-new-face-for-skin-food/

MwaveM

MWave
Currently riding the popularity wave, Ha Yeon Soo and Lee Jong Seok were selected as the new faces of Skin Food.

46563002.jpg

On September 23, Skin Food announced, “Ha Yeon Soo and Lee Jong Seok became the new models. With quality differentiation as the topic, we will be unfolding the commercial campaign for the latter half of 2013.”

With their refreshing charms, Ha Yeon Soo and Lee Jong Seok are expected to be quite beneficial for the brand. Lee Jong Seok with his rebellious but delicate image and Ha Yeon Soo with her innocence, plan on showing the core of the Skin Food products in various ways. 

17894597.jpg

“We’ve laid out a new format to share the story of Skin Food to the younger generation with Lee Jong Seok and Ha Yeon Soo,” said Skin Food. “With this refreshing and witty commercial campaign, we’re anticipating that our customers will relate with the principle and honesty that Skin Food is pursuing. 

Photo Credit: Skin Food

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/46563

hello again!!  i am having a blast really ... just can't keep myself away for long ... the problem is during weekends when i am at the grandparents place where my phone can access soompi but for-the-life-of-me!!  why can't i post??? why?? hehehehee!  the answer just eludes me!! everything is okay .. but i can't post?! so while i am at it ... i will post to my hearts content now! hahahaha! *locks the door so mom can't nag*
rania zd:  that's  fair play ...  as long as i can keep jong suk at night! hahahahahahaha!!  yipey! warm nights ahead!!  oh! he is into noonas nowadays??!!  really??!!  then i CAN be a noona for him!! fighting!! hahahahahaha!  do you think he has a noona hidden somewhere??  obviously it ain't ... you know who?? hehhehehehe  won't mention her name now that she's getting married and some obsessive fan may get me for it! hahahahaha!  but really ... no girlfriends first jong suk!!  my young heart is still too fragile! hahahahaha!
oh! rania ... those close up pics are just to-die-for!!  thank you ....
off for awhile ... be back later!!

jong suk fighting!!!!

• Like 1