Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[SBS Star] Lee Jong-suk and Suzy Talk about Co-starring in 'While You Were Sleeping'

201096713_700.jpg

Korean actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Bae Suzy attended the press conference for SBS' new drama 'While You Were Sleeping'. On September 22, Lee Jong-suk and Bae Suzy made an appearance at the press conference for their upcoming drama and talked about each other in SBS, Seoul. 

201096709_700.jpg

Suzy said, "I was so happy that I didn't have to compete ratings with Lee Jong-suk this time, unlike last year."  She added, "Lee Jong-suk is very caring and good at leading. So I was able to work in perfect harmony with him. I was happy to meet him in a high-quality drama, and it was a good time for me to learn." 

201096710_700.jpg

Then Lee Jong-suk added, "Everyone knows that Suzy is pretty. I was nervous each time I was shooting with her. She made my health condition to be at the best." 

201096707_700.jpg

He added, "I had such a good experience as stars in the drama were similar in age group. I loved the atmosphere at the set." 

201096711_700.jpg

Their new drama 'While You Were Sleeping' is set to go on air on September 27, following 'Into the World Again'.  (Credit= SBS funE)

source: http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004408071

• Like 5