Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Thanks for all the updates, Chingus.  JS appeared so casual and relaxed during the stage greetings.  He loves brushing his hair (ring a bell). This round he went up so near the fans - so sweet of him.  The fans were so lucky.  That's JS to us.

Happy to get to see him today.  Really a surprise.  September month seems to be his month - hive of activities apart from his specially-planned FM for fans.

Wishing you well and love, JongSuk-ssi.  May the force be with you.

Spoiler

005RbTA9gy1fj91sopfsjj30qo0zkgsb.jpg

005RbTA9gy1fj91t0zzvoj30qo0zkn29.jpg

005RbTA9gy1fj91sutyxjj30qo0zkdlg.jpg

005RbTA9gy1fj91swnljwj30qo0zkjwn.jpg

005RbTA9gy1fj91szowt1j30qo0zkdm0.jpg

Spoiler

005RbTA9gy1fj91ssvaz1j30qo0zkdmw.jpg

005RbTA9gy1fj91sy7vixj30qo0zkwk5.jpg

005RbTA9gy1fj91sky43xj30qo0zkn4d.jpg

[2017.09.05] FC "WithJS" organized a group to watch VIP Lotte Cinema HQ Mecenatpolis! Lee Jong Suk's appearing was a big surprise for them!

"We did not even think he will participate in fan activities. We talked about "Three meals a day", but suddenly he came in ... sweater and cap and.. ah ah ah ah ah !!!! Till now the hand is still shaking ..." (@Rebirth的潇)

Credit: http://weibo.com/onlyjongsuk?refer_flag=1005055014_

• Like 1

@ibru fighting! you can do it. It actually depends upon you taste when you make your edits.  

@ilwoo_aein chingu yeah in noticed that of course!  the other one beside NJH is from Wanna One right? Don't know them tho. :) 

Hopefully I will have some spare time to do more edits.  Actually when I am so busy with numbers and stressed out, I'd close my excel window and open PS, it is a sort of stress reliever.

I love the new update on Sukkie so cool and relaxed.  How I wished we could all go there at Sk and met him in person.  I hope he would go to other countries just like NJH.

On another note, I am very excited to watch Sukkie on 3MAD!  I was with the fishing sub team only up to episode 2 and quit, I'm not just up for the challenge.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nonski said:

@ilwoo_aein chingu yeah in noticed that of course!  the other one beside NJH is from Wanna One right? Don't know them tho. :) 

Hopefully I will have some spare time to do more edits.  Actually when I am so busy with numbers and stressed out, I'd close my excel window and open PS, it is a sort of stress reliever.

I love the new update on Sukkie so cool and relaxed.  How I wished we could all go there at Sk and met him in person.  I hope he would go to other countries just like NJH.

On another note, I am very excited to watch Sukkie on 3MAD!  I was with the fishing sub team only up to episode 2 and quit, I'm not just up for the challenge.

@nonski wow! daebak! You know the one beside NJH is Wanna One member Hwang Min Hyun. I don't know why i become his fan because he's a funny person dan he's known for his visual :heart: I hope someday he becomes an romcom actor hihihi..He got that visual to become an actor lol

I want to see Sukki again in his FM. I was lucky that i had a chance to see him in SG FM last year. I hope he would go to other countries again for him FM this year - just like you said chingu. 

Yeah, i'm also excited to watch Sukki in 3MAD. Curious to see his interaction with YKS and other 3MAD member :D