Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Just now, ibru said:

LEE JONG SUK "PHARAOH ". :D

W BTS

CREDIT AS TAGGED.

Oh my God! @ibru  How could you???   U just made my day ...!   Now I can't do my work :cold_sweat:

c56286a1ly1fg2g830b17j20qo16778t.jpg

QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Ideal K-Drama Actor Type By Your Taste In Dramas?

With all the amazing actors and rookie actors coming out in dramas these days, it can be tough to pin-point who your ideal type is. Think we have what it takes to figure out who exactly your ideal K-drama actor type is based on your preference in dramas? Take this quiz to find out!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/28/quiz-can-guess-ideal-k-drama-actor-type-taste-dramas/

Credit as tagged.

Edited by ibru
  • Like 1

News

This KDRAMA solely received a big award from an International Film Festival

At the event, the South Korean TV series titled ‘W - Two Worlds’ was honored with the Special Jury Award. Jung Dae Yoon, the drama's producer could not hide the happiness after bagging home the prestigious award. He shared: “I’m honored to receive this big award and believe it is a result of the high appraisal of the drama’s new imaginative attempt.”....

....The drama centers on the story between Kang Chul (played by LEE JONG SUK), a rich webtoon character, and Oh Yeon Joo (played by HAN HYO JOO), a surgeon in the real world. The drama has received many compliments for its new and unique plot.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CAST OF ‘W - TWO WORLDS’ FOR WINNING IN THIS PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL.

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/6203/

• Like 2

10 adorable GIFs of Lee Jong Suk that will make you crazy for him

News

I get it, LEE JONG SUK is handsome, charming, and sexy in his own way but there's something about him that is adorably funny! He's the kind of guy you will never get bored with. These funny faces he pulled off on his dramas will surely make you want him to be your boyfriend forever~ Check his adorableness through these 10 cute GIFs!

10. Taking 'bout Harry Potter cuteness~

tumblr_n5j8aeVY481stmypwo3_r2_250.gif

9. You're more cute that your bear

4a5bc91dbd20f8f8b605b2e9161fd4ae.gif

8. When Oppa is interesting...

acf7f6ea13b421aa21f798747377c487.gif  

7. Buing buing~

tumblr_mkdt6gCO5w1s93rg7o1_500.gif

6. How can you be this cute even when eating?!

tumblr_n68ye3jzJp1stmypwo4_250.gif  

5. Howwww cute ommo~

tumblr_nxka83ONPe1uet2lso1_500.gif

4. Bang bang! My shot my heart Oppa

44228714ca3f4ac29948ea9d4ab0ab5c.gif

3. Let me kiss those lips omg!!!

large.gif

2. Hahaha I love your own version of winking :wink:

tumblr_njhqjqvnY61txno8no1_500.gif

1. And the winning GIF goes to...

a1d8a0c010240614c5530cf9e3ea7d93.gif

Which among these cute GIFs is your fave?

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/5655/

• Like 2

So are they filming WYWS in sequential order, then? (If it's entirely pre-produced, it doesn't have to be--you could film by location, instead, if you wanted to.) I'm just surprised that they're only on episode 8. (Then again, maybe that is a good thing? The cast and crew have time to eat and sleep?)