Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

I went to MBC world but I could only find pieces of W :cold_sweat:. The W exhibition has long ended but according to them it will reopen in summer. Sorry babes I thought I could share with all of you here.

I stayed an Myeondong and I saw Lotte ad with LJS pix on. so I had to secretly capture with my phone to avoid embarrassment. lol

jwkxypw.jpg

hexoama.jpg

6kGzsic.jpg

LEs4130.jpg

d3vPUsI.jpg

mENEiTT.jpg

Eu2CIkv.jpg

• Like 8

10 actors who almost debuted as idols

You'd be surprised at which actors and actresses almost made their big break as idols. Instead these stars decided, either by fate or conscious choice, that they would make their name in acting. 

All the better for us, because now they are bringing joy to all of us viewers with their fantastic acting. Check out which actors almost debuted as idols down below!  Can you imagine?

Lee Jong Suk

misc_1462314248_LJS.jpg

Lee Jong Suk actually began his career as a model, debuting on the Seoul Collection runway at the young age of 15. Back then, he managed to juggle both idol training and modeling. Eventually he moved on to the TV and film, making his small screen debut in the 2010 drama 'Prosecutor Princess.' 

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/10-actors-who-almost-debuted-as-idols

• Like 4

16 hours ago, ezze said:

I went to MBC world but I could only find pieces of W :cold_sweat:. The W exhibition has long ended but according to them it will reopen in summer. Sorry babes I thought I could share with all of you here.

I stayed an Myeondong and I saw Lotte ad with LJS pix on. so I had to secretly capture with my phone to avoid embarrassment. lol

oh too bad that u couldn't catch it! but thank u a lot for what u shared here :) hope u have enjoyed ur trip :) 

• Like 2