Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Women’s Weekly Interview (June 2015)

Source: Shuukan Josei

Recently, he has come to Japan for the first time in three years for a fanmeeting. He said, “Japanese fans are very well-mannered and polite. I heard that we were only going to have one fanmeeting, but it was added to two times due to popular demand. This made me very surprised and happy.”

“If you ask if I am like a cat or a dog, I am more like a dog, without question. Although I find it hard to become close to strangers, once I get to know a person, I would have a lot of aegyo and even get really lonely without that person. On the flip side, I don’t dislike the feeling of being surrounded by loneliness though.”

With his child-like smile and melancholic gaze, his looks are straight out of a shoujo manga and elicits maternal feelings in his audience. Even in ‘I Hear Your Voice, the drama that brought him immense popularity, he played a character that is deeply in love with a woman nine years his senior and vows to protect her with his life – a character full of ‘younger man’ charms.

“The heroine of that drama is very close to my ideal woman. I like people with that intelligent feeling. As for her age? If it is someone smart, age is not a problem. It all depends on who that person is!”

In romantic scenes, his height of 186cm seems to be able to envelop the female protagonist, making a heart-pounding scene! In ‘Pinocchio’, which is currently airing in Japan, his scenes with Park Shin Hye are very enticing.

“There is a scene where I kiss the hand that Shinhye was using to block her lips. It’s filmed very beautifully, I like that scene very much as well.”

With kabedon (T/N: pressing the partner against the wall), backhugs and kisses, Lee Jong Suk always gives the feeling of a skilled player in love.

“What’s the key to acting in romantic scenes? When I was young, I’ve watched a lot of dramas and movies, also read a lot of shoujo mangas (T/N: comics aimed at a young female audience, usually romantic in content), so I can imagine what would make girls happy,” Lee Jong Suk answered shyly.

However, when it comes to a woman’s heart, “I don’t understand it at all (sigh), there is nothing more difficult to understand. I have a straight-forward personality; so if I feel you are beautiful, I would say so directly. But if you are lacking in a little something on that day, I would say it directly also. (laughs)”

Even this straight-forwardness of Lee Jong Suk’s is lovable. If you meet him in person, you would find yourself deeply attracted to it. ♥

Trans By : hitoritabi 

• Like 7

Saw this in IG and I can't help it. He's soooo adorable!!! :lol::lol::lol: 

Video Source: https://instagram.com/p/4CNnlBC8tM/ 

thanks nyahh :)  you're right he's cute.. some men would find doing this unattractive but he can easily pull it off. :)

here's for you.. :)bromance-ljs-and-kwb.png

Even this straight-forwardness of Lee Jong Suk’s is lovable. If you meet him in person, you would find yourself deeply attracted to it. ♥ 

:) haven't even met him but I've already fallen... :)

• Like 6

2015 South Korea’s stars to receive "Hahn Awards"

Lee Jong-suk has been awarded the “Hahn Awards” of actor category by Hallyu Masters Initiations Committee for his dedication to promote South Korea cuture to the whole world.

tumblr_inline_nq4pphNCN51sp3v51_540.png

The awardees of “2015 Hahn Award” are selected by representatives from embassies and consulates from 67 countries and 50 over groups of journalists and Korean Wave (Hallyu) Masters Initiation Committee members. Based on the candidates’ media events participation, public opinion, and contribution to Korean culture etc., the committee will select the most outstanding representatives from various categories in accordance with a comprehensive and objective evaluation criteria. In other words, this will eventually become Korea’s most prestigious award ceremony.

Hahn Awards Opening Ceremony
1) Date: 4:00 pm -5:00pm on June 21, 2015
2) “Hahn Awards” Winners
Actor category - Lee Jong-suk
Singer category –Rainbow, VIXX, Apink, N-SONIC
Sports category - Lee, Baek Kin-cheon (baseball coach)
Culture & Art category –Jo Un-pa (composer), Yu Hyeon-hoa (hanbok designer) ,
Sing Seol-hoa (Modern Fashion designer)
Special category – Song Hae , Kim Hui-ra (film actor ) 」 

Layout by JShine/Youthlee
News source: http://m.zum.com/news/home/22759637 

Translated by JShine(angela10yeye/Joanna/Eva) 

• Like 6

hi guys jongsuk fall at 2nd place now he was behind ji changwook...please vote for him

Hi diana_123,

Do you know how to vote for him? Thanks! 

You can vote by sending an MMS message to the number: 1877-0306 (it's the number beside JS)

Then you attach a pic of JS (basically it's your fave star but I said JS haha since you're voting for him) and add a supporting message too. :D Not sure though if it's only applicable to Korean residents or not. But I think not since it's an MMS message. :D I think you can vote up to 50 times a day.

Thanks nyahh. Ur... I have never use MMS message but will figure out. 

• Like 5

http://krank.co.kr/ranking/view/67 

Ahh just saw this in my TL in twitter. Still the same survey as before. (who's the best in acting?) But JS's still fighting strong. LOL if he wins this he's either going head on with either LMH or KSH (they're the other two fighting) 

hi guys jongsuk fall at 2nd place now he was behind ji changwook...please vote for him

Hi diana_123,

Do you know how to vote for him? Thanks! 

@ling99905 when you go to the page, scroll to the bottom & you would see the categories best drama/best actor/best actress/best couple. Click on the categories, when the page appears you click vote. Hope you would able to vote successfully...

Thanks aydenJ... appreciate it.  All of us really hope JS will have good vote. 

• Like 6

Amazing. I'm so proud of him. :wub: I hope he'll attend that Awards ceremony. It's prestigious! :D

At first, I was quite disappointed  that jongsuk fall at 2nd place for the vote for "who's the best in acting" and now  the voting has closed and he did not go on to next round..

However, I am glad that  Jong-suk has been awarded the “Hahn Awards”. . Because this award was selected by representatives from embassies and consulates from 67 countries and 50 over groups of journalists and Korean Wave. Hope he will attend the award ceremony. 

• Like 6

Guest nyahh

At first, I was quite disappointed  that jongsuk fall at 2nd place for the vote for "who's the best in acting" and now  the voting has closed and he did not go on to next round..

However, I am glad that  Jong-suk has been awarded the “Hahn Awards”. . Because this award was selected by representatives from embassies and consulates from 67 countries and 50 over groups of journalists and Korean Wave. Hope he will attend the award ceremony. 

Ahh he didn't manage to get to the next round? What a shame. It's okay though. Votings that are made by people and not selected byjudges are sometimes not really representative of the cause of the voting. Sometimes, it depends on the fans and supporters of the person. So I'm not really big into those type of awards. 

So you're right. :D Hahn Awards sounds much better than just a survey right? :P Doesn't matter to me if he doesn't win in votings related to fan votes. Those are subjective and dependent on the number of fans.What matters is that he's given awards based on his contribution and talent as an actor. Aaand awards selected by people who are qualified. Not just for the sake of business. (LOL I'm not bitter, I know he won at "that" award but HAHAHAHHA) Hehe :P Him being granted the Grimae Award and that Hahn Award for his works as an actor saaaaays a lot. :D Soooooo proud of him! :D

Help!

Ahhh...I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms. I've watched HK3, the face reader, as one, secret garden, school 2013 (and the special episode), both running man episodes, IHYV + hwasin ep, young hot bloods, DS, Pinocchio... lock & lock mini dramas... So now i have nothing else to watch :tears: What I'm missing?? Am i missing something? Is there anything else left to watch??

If someone can point me in the direction of something I'm missing, I'll be forever grateful.:lol:

• Like 5