Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are stunning at the Pinocchio press conference

por Vivi en jue, Nov 06, 2014

Pinocchio premieres next week, and hot cast members Lee Jong SukPark Shin HyeKim Young Kwang, Lee Yoo Bi, and more held a press conference in preparation for the premiere. 

We already reported about Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk discussing their chemistry together, but perhaps more important was Lee Jong Suk answering questions about the horrifying wig that he's been wearing in all of the previews. At the press conference, Lee Jong Suk said, "In the drama, my hair changes once I become an adult. After wearing the unkempt wig for a long time during shoots, my front hair would start to fall out. It was stressful. And it was uglier than I had imagined. It was a kind of ugly that would not have come out if a handsome actor had taken the role." What a relief that the wig won't be a permanent fixture in the show! And yes, "uglier than I imagined" is probably the best way to describe that thing.

The wig isn't the only change that will happen for Lee Jong Suk. He also said that viewers will get to see a different side of him in this series as he changes the way he talks. Apparently, the show's writer asked him why his voice is different when he acts, so he is trying to use a more natural voice in order to avoid sounding insincere.

Park Shin Hye also fielded questions about her styling, with reporters asking if she was nervous that the school uniform would draw comparisons to Heirs. Park replied that although she was surprised to find that the script required a school uniform, she thought that it was important to the story, and the two characters are different enough that comparisons wouldn't be a problem.

Let's take a look at some of the fabulous cast fashion for this press conference, shall we?

The main cast:

Park Shin Hye and her two leading men, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Young Kwang. I must say that the bow tie and suit combo is a winner!

The second female lead, Lee Yoo Bi:

Park Shin Hye's dress is stunning, isn't it?

...And then there's this one. Because Lee Jong Suk's face (via)

Are you looking forward to this series? Pinocchio premieres November 12 on DramaFever. Sign up HERE for new episode alerts!

(Fuente: Via)

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-are-stunning-at-the-pinocchio-press-conference/   

Guest wizengamot

HAVE ANYONE SEEN THE 5-MINUTE TRAILER WITH ENG SUB FROM HITORITABI?!!! SO INHA IS A LAWYER? I SAW AN I HEAR YOUR VOICE PARODY HAHAHA!!! I LIKE THEM ALREADY. AND IT'S NOSTALGIC COZ JONG SEOK'S DAD WILL BE PLAYED BY THE SHADE GUY FROM DOCTOR STRANGER. HE WAS LIKE HIS SECRET PROTECTOR IN DS AND NOW HE'LL BE PLAYING AS HIS DAD. WEE MYSTERY AGAIN CAN'T WAIT. 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"花美男李鐘碩搭檔grilsday大秀pose 小動作不斷萌化眾人 141107 

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"“Pinocchio” 5-Minute Long Previewimage

Here’s the 5-minute look into the Pinocchio‘s first week episodes.

It looks like the family tragedy that strikes Dal Po’s (Lee Jong Seok) childhood and likely the reporting surrounding it might play a role in him becoming a journalist.

Anywho, I’m not sure how to feel about this show yet because I’m reserving my initial impressions for the first episode. I do like the theme song. There’s a feeling of hope and underdogs becoming triumphant and achieving their dreams. :)

My Lovely Girl ends today, and Pinocchio will be taking over its time slot next week!

Source:couch-kimchi 

Lee Jong Suk and Kang Min Kyung are ready for winter with 'G by Guess' apparel

November 6, 2014 @ 7:39 pm

November 6, 2014 @ 7:39 pm

Photos of Actor Lee Jong Suk and Kang Min Kyung for ‘G by GUESS’ have been released for the winter season, giving us tips on how to stay warm yet look absolutely stylish. 

In the pictorial, Lee Jong Suk showcases his slim and model-like figure posing with mischievous expressions that accentuate his youthful characteristics. Kang Min Kyung shows off her radiating smile dressed in warm winter gear in neutral as well as bright colors.

Check out more photos from their winter pictorial below!

Source: allkpop

Lee Jong Suk thinks Park Shin Hye is "pretty"

A drama couple in the making. Lee Jong Suk is incredibly smitten with his new co-star, Park Shin Hye, and he proved it at the press conference for Pinocchio today. The young actor is swooning while filming the new series. 

“She’s lovely. I’m serious. I tell her how pretty she is every time we film a scene together," he told reporters. "She doesn't believe me, but I say that because she really is pretty. She is adorable enough for me to completely love her.”

Park Shin Hye returned the love by expressing that his personality makes him lovable. She even admitted to getting butterflies for him when he portrays his character Dal Po. "Sometimes, I get butterflies because I see Dal Po in him. I believe that will be conveyed on screen."

The pair will portray lovers in the upcoming SBS series. Pinocchio is about the life of young reporters at a broadcasting station. Park has the Pinocchio syndrome, and she hiccups whenever she lies.

Their series premieres on SBS on November 12. You can watch the series right here on DramaFever, so sign up for your new episode alerts HERE and check out the charming actors in the trailer below.

credit to the owner dramafever