Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Actor Lee Jong Suk Updates Fans with Playful Photos

lee-jong-suk_weibo.jpg

Actor, Lee Jong Suk, recently updated his fans as to what he’s been up to with photos and a message.

On August 8, Lee Jong Suk uploaded two photos of him on his Weibo account and wrote a message that said, “How have you been? For a whole month, I’ve lost my sense of direction and been wandering around. Just like they’ve told me, I’ve been blooming, as I’m being shaken..umm!! I’m growing today as well!!”

In the photos that the actor revealed, it seems like he took them at a sidewalk that had a foreign atmosphere. Lee Jong Suk is wearing his hat backwards with a comfortable outfit. The “V” poses he made with his hands and his bright smile makes him look relaxed.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk appeared in SBS’s drama, “Doctor Stranger,” which recently ended. He played the role of Park Hoon, the genius doctor, and he’s currently look over his next work.

lee-jong-suk_weibo-2.jpg 

Source: Soompi  

starting  min 12:10 till 19:00

[August 7, 2014] Top 5 Most Attractive Younger Male Celebreties of K-entertainment

Ranking is according to 188 countries around the world 

1 - Tae - Min (22.4%)

2 - Lee Jong Suk (22%) 

3 - Kim So - Hyun (20%) 

4 - Ah Jae - Hyun (10%)

5 - Yoo Seung - hoo (6.8%)

Source: ARIRANG 

———————————————————————————

only 0.4% difference between suki and Tae - min  :/

logo-akp-clear@2x.png

Lee Jong Suk wanders the streets of New York for 'InStyle' photoshoot

August 8, 2014 @ 9:53 pm 

10565280_10154462298060008_8226961886929 

Lee Jong Suk has been overseas during his hiatus after wrapping up SBS Mon-Tues drama ‘Doctor Stranger' and was spotted in New York for an 'InStyle' photo shoot!

Lee Jong Suk updated fans on his Weibo on the 8th, “Are you doing well? I lost my sense of direction and am wandering around for one month~ Like what I’ve been told, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.. Eum!! Therefore, I am growing well today as well!!”,and flashed his peace signs.

A cut from his upcoming pictorial for ‘InStyle’ was also released and shows the actor making the NY streets his runway in gear from ‘DAKS Accessories’.

Stay tuned for the upcoming pictorial!

lee-jong-suk_1407542912_20140808_LeeJong

lee-jong-suk_1407542919_20140808_LeeJong

Source: allkpop