Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Recently been checking IHYV again, its my type pf LSD well in a kdrama way. I've just managed to realize that every title in each episodes belongs to the lyrics of the song, i like etude of memory a lot, im not sure if its in episode 12, the writer of this drama is so smart she's able to incorporate the song :)

sleepykid said: Recently been checking IHYV again, its my type pf LSD well in a kdrama way. I've just managed to realize that every title in each episodes belongs to the lyrics of the song, i like etude of memory a lot, im not sure if its in episode 12, the writer of this drama is so smart she's able to incorporate the song :)

@Rania the writer is really cool and smart, I think the writer got no idea how he ruins the drama. Anyway LJS is an eye candy, I'm enjoying some of his recent work a lot :) I hope he choose movie and drama wisely. Right I want to direct message him. Maybe I'll register in weibo.

Guest dhebbie2t

Congratulations to Lee JongSuk for a job well done in Doctor Stranger    =D>    =D>
I just finish watching it and superb
yyaaa!!!
Lee JongSuk really have a talent
I can't imagine he can go this far after his gay character in Secret Garden
Then a dull guy in AS ONE movie
He started to show us his talent in I Hear Your Voice I guess
and I also like him in No Breathing movie
Omo
seems like I watched all of his drama and movie
And I haven't consider myself yet as a hardcore fan?
LOL
anyway again CONGRATULATIONS LEE JONGSUK

<:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest dhebbie2t

by the way my humble heart would like to boast that we celebrate the same birthday........kekeke

:\">