Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

hello everybody!
wow!  those IHYV pics are giving me some bittersweet memories!!  the pics are so sweet and the rapport between the stars are so transparent ... who can't fall in love with them!! hahahaha!!  if ever there would be a chance that everyone gets to star together again ... it will be perfect!!
rania: sukkie truly has a knack for red hair!! hahahaha!! he has been having that color from time to time!! hahahaha!!  
i am still trying to recover from the W mag pics!! gosh!  i hope that sukkie's next role will exude the same aura as these pics ... i want to see a really hot and sexy guy on my small screen now!! hahahaha! 
dramafan 100: as always i am loving reading your random thoughts here .... and i envy you ... your husband seem to be a really cool guy!!  maybe when the time comes for me to get down to having a relationship ... hahahaha!  i hope to find one who will laugh off and accept my craziness on korean/japanese entertainment ... and my love for sukkie!! hahahahaha!
jong suk fighting!!

배우 이종석, 달콤한 미술관 데이트 "딱 걸렸어"

한국일보| 기사입력 2013-11-25 11:06 | 최종수정 2013-11-25 11:31 기사원문
15130_43149_250_59_20131125113101.jpg

[뷰티한국 문정원 기자] 배우 이종석의 달콤한 미술관 데이트 장면이 포착됐다. 스탠다드차타드은행의 목소리 재능기부 캠페인 '스탠다드차타드은행 착한도서관 프로젝트 시즌 3' 론칭을 기념해 홍보대사 이종석과 함께한 홍보영상을 공개한 것.

15130_43150_312_59_20131125113101.jpg

'스탠다드차타드은행 착한도서관 프로젝트 시즌 3'는 국내 최초로 시각장애인을 위한 명화 해설 오디오 컨텐츠를 제작하는 재능기부 캠페인으로, 이종석이 홍보대사로 나서 일반인들의 적극적인 캠페인 참여를 독려하고 있다.

이종석은 이번에 공개된 홍보영상에 직접 출연해 시각장애인 김수미양과 환상의 호흡을 선보였다. 영상 속 이종석은 미술관을 찾은 김수미 양을 발견하고 그림을 보지 못하는 그녀를 위해 친절하게 장 프랑수아 밀레의 '만종'을 설명해 준다. 이종석의 목소리를 따라 김수미양의 상상 속 그림이 점차 완성되며 눈이 아닌 목소리를 통해 명화를 감상할 수 있게 된다.                                   

15130_43151_328_59_20131125113101.jpg

따뜻한 스토리만큼이나 실제 촬영 현장도 훈훈했다. 이종석은 오랜 시간 서서 촬영해야 하는 김수미양을 위해 불편한 신발 대신 자신의 슬리퍼를 챙겨주고, 쉬는 시간에도 끊임 없이 대화를 나누는 등 착한 남자의 세심함을 보여줬다는 후문이다. 이종석과 김수미양이 출연한 홍보영상은 스탠다드차타드은행 전 지점 및 착한도서관프로젝트 마이크로사이트 등에서 확인할 수 있다.

한편 이종석은 오는 1월 11일 서울 삼성동 코엑스에서 열리는 캠페인 오디션 행사인 '착한 목소리 페스티벌'을 통해 참가자들과의 만남의 시간을 가질 예정이다.

문정원 기자 garden@beautyhankook.com

문정원

한국일보(http://beauty.hankooki.com) 무단전재 및 재배포금지 
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=038&aid=0002443364

Rania - I laughed at this picture too.  May be they really wanted to show him to be the bad boy - sprayting the flowers.  But, there is another shot of him in the same cloths kissing the flowers.  I am sure they were the same ones he sprayed.  Unless he did not spray and we misunderstood.  But it does look like his watering them. 

Perhaps when he waters them, they grow up to be pretty flowers that he wants to kiss.

I am cracking myself up.

<I hang my head in shame at my terrible humour>

dramafan100 said:

Rania - I laughed at this picture too.  May be they really wanted to show him to be the bad boy - sprayting the flowers.  But, there is another shot of him in the same cloths kissing the flowers.  I am sure they were the same ones he sprayed.  Unless he did not spray and we misunderstood.  But it does look like his watering them. 

Perhaps when he waters them, they grow up to be pretty flowers that he wants to kiss.

I am cracking myself up.

<I hang my head in shame at my terrible humour>

leianji said: hello everybody!
wow!  those IHYV pics are giving me some bittersweet memories!!  the pics are so sweet and the rapport between the stars are so transparent ... who can't fall in love with them!! hahahaha!!  if ever there would be a chance that everyone gets to star together again ... it will be perfect!!
rania: sukkie truly has a knack for red hair!! hahahaha!! he has been having that color from time to time!! hahahaha!!  
i am still trying to recover from the W mag pics!! gosh!  i hope that sukkie's next role will exude the same aura as these pics ... i want to see a really hot and sexy guy on my small screen now!! hahahaha! 

jong suk fighting!!