Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Hello hello! I think that of all sukkie's photo shoots...the last three...geek, W, and star mag...shows sukkie's new image really well... And I love it! Geek...has sukkie smoldering...W...has sukkie daring and honest...star mag...has sukkie playfully Christmassy! Hahahaha! And I like! Rania: okay okay...will fall in line...settling myself at number one!!! Hahahaha! That's so sad...why do you think sukkie failed to attend? Maybe he wasn't feeling well...or probably he was preparing for his china fan meet? Bo young looked fiery hot in her gown...too bad sukkie didn't get to see it... Okay ... Just got myself sukkie's organix shampoo ... As well as hairdressing cream! Crazy?! But I wanted to use things he uses! Hahahaha! Hope to get an update on why sukkie failed MAMA...as well as dreaming so bad of sukkie right now...too bad I'm quite wide awake ... Jong suk fighting!!!

leianji

said: Hello hello! I think that of all sukkie's photo shoots...the last three...geek, W, and star mag...shows sukkie's new image really well... And I love it! Geek...has sukkie smoldering...W...has sukkie daring and honest...star mag...has sukkie playfully Christmassy! Hahahaha! And I like! Rania: okay okay...will fall in line...settling myself at number one!!! Hahahaha! That's so sad...why do you think sukkie failed to attend? Maybe he wasn't feeling well...or probably he was preparing for his china fan meet? Bo young looked fiery hot in her gown...too bad sukkie didn't get to see it... Okay ... Just got myself sukkie's organix shampoo ... As well as hairdressing cream! Crazy?! But I wanted to use things he uses! Hahahaha! Hope to get an update on why sukkie failed MAMA...as well as dreaming so bad of sukkie right now...too bad I'm quite wide awake ... Jong suk fighting!!!

Rania Zeid said: Ceci & Singles  were my fav.. till this bombshell photoshoot appeared & destroyed them all ...  IHYV  was a turning point in his career & now this photoshoot  is  a "turning point"  for his image .. he s no more just that cute beautiful funny lovable guy ... now he s jong suk z sexy, confident, mysterious handsome man .. 

riribl said: Rania Zeid said: Ceci & Singles  were my fav.. till this bombshell photoshoot appeared & destroyed them all ...  IHYV  was a turning point in his career & now this photoshoot  is  a "turning point"  for his image .. he s no more just that cute beautiful funny lovable guy ... now he s jong suk z sexy, confident, mysterious handsome man .. 

kstyle

class="mdMN06Ttl" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(53, 60, 74);"イ・ジョンソク&ユン・サンヒョン&チェ・ソンジュン「君の声が聞こえる」チーム、久々の集合

TVREPORT |2013年11月23日16時49分

r.580x0写真=チェ・ソンジュン Twitter俳優チェ・ソンジュンがイ・ジョンソク、ユン・サンヒョンとの写真を公開した。

チェ・ソンジュンは23日、自身のTwitterに「久々の集合!!何の話をしているのでしょうか? 3人とも真剣過ぎ…」と書き込み、1枚の写真を掲載した。

写真にはSBSドラマ「君の声が聞こえる」で共演したイ・ジョンソク、ユン・サンヒョン、チェ・ソンジュンの姿が写っている。ドラマの終了後にも微笑ましい友情を見せ、視線を引きつけた。

写真を見たネットユーザーは「イ・ジョンソク、ユン・サンヒョン、チェ・ソンジュン、微笑ましい」「いいですね」「『君の声が聞こえる』を思い出す」「ハンサムだ」「フンナム(癒し系の男)3人だ」「『君の声が聞こえる』まだ忘れることができません」などの反応を見せた。

元記事配信日時 : 2013年11月23日15時15分 記者 : キム・ミンジ

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1982891