Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Rania...I WANT him for a hubby sooooo bad now! Hahahaha! I don't really need to cook well now...yippee! I am sooooo giddy with the thought! Yes....I am really excited to know his next project now....let's hope it will be one that will show sukkie's full potential as an actor...and I hope it's going to be one really HOT project!! Waiting for MAMA! Hahahaha! Jong suk fighting!

tumblr_mwo03g3D3C1sh32sgo1_250.jpgtumblr_mwo03g3D3C1sh32sgo2_250.jpgtumblr_mwo03g3D3C1sh32sgo3_250.jpgtumblr_mwo03g3D3C1sh32sgo4_250.jpg

amyhsk

News from 11 (weibo) and wellmadestar me2day & Staff Story

Jong Suk got over 1 million score on Pokopang. Haha.

And Blood Boiling Youth distribution right has been sold to Hong Kong! That means we will be able to watch it here in Hong Kong after it is shown in Korea!!!!

That is such a good piece of news as I am so looking forward to this side of Jong Suk that even he has never seen before!!!

leianji said: Rania...I WANT him for a hubby sooooo bad now! Hahahaha! I don't really need to cook well now...yippee! I am sooooo giddy with the thought! Yes....I am really excited to know his next project now....let's hope it will be one that will show sukkie's full potential as an actor...and I hope it's going to be one really HOT project!! Waiting for MAMA! Hahahaha! Jong suk fighting!

Korean Drama

Lee Jong Suk unveils a pictorial of the half-length nude
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Lee Jong Suk unveils a pictorial of the half-length nude

Actor Lee Jong Suk had photo shoots for fashion magazine W Korea has released the pictorial of sexy half-length nude.

26778_33508_1035

In the pictorial, he naturally shows 25-year-old strong and powerful man and actor at the same time freed from his completely adorable image with boyish charm.
“With a string of TV series and movies, I have gained a lot of acting experience at a stretch for just one year. I enjoyed working and felt pride myself although I was so tired physically with hectic schedule,” said the young actor in a interview with the Magazine. “I decided not to wear school uniform again when School 2013 just went off. However, I could not help changing my mind to play role of student for I Hear Your Voice since I loved the plot and character. I think I will wear the uniform again if I like the role,” added the star.

26778_33509_1046

The pictorial parades his chic charm in the December issue of W Korea.

26778_33510_1054

http://koreandrama.com/lee-jong-suk-unveils-a-pictorial-of-the-half-length-nude/

amyhsktumblr_mwo6ykQzt61sh32sgo1_250.jpgtumblr_mwo6ykQzt61sh32sgo2_250.jpgtumblr_mwo6ykQzt61sh32sgo3_250.jpgtumblr_mwo6ykQzt61sh32sgo4_250.jpgtumblr_mwo6ykQzt61sh32sgo5_250.jpgtumblr_mwo6ykQzt61sh32sgo6_250.jpgtumblr_mwo6ykQzt61sh32sgo7_250.jpgtumblr_mwo6ykQzt61sh32sgo8_250.jpgtumblr_mwo6ykQzt61sh32sgo9_250.jpgtumblr_mwo6ykQzt61sh32sgo10_250.jpg

I Hear Your Voice Director’s DVD set

I finally got them today!!!

There are 11 DVDs, postcards, 1 poster, 1 photobook, 1 IHYV Hidden Track booklet, scripts from 2 eps and Sooha’s diary.

The scripts in my box set are from eps 7 & 17, I am not sure if the same eps are given in every box. They are pre-marked, I think they should be the copy of the script used by the actors, either Jongsuk or Lee Bo Young??

And the Hidden Track booklet includes stuff like intro to the drama, the characters and Q&A. I think one of the questions is how Sooha read Min Joon Guk’s mind in the court when he didn’t look into his eyes.