[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

Guest sparkeh~

Before they said something about his second album coming out in Feb 2007 T.T THEN YG said something about it not being an album but just a single! Omg! X.X I hope it's an album...we waited for a while now ;_; Taebbieee! I think he's in the states maybe...maybe he'll appear when Se7en starts doing his US promo concerts...? o.O

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest geebabyy

TAEBIN IS HOOTTT !

plus he can speak english reaaal well ( : <

payys off to study in the states ... (correct me if im wrong)

korean + english = :wub:

Guest Cua Lee

Before they said something about his second album coming out in Feb 2007 T.T THEN YG said something about it not being an album but just a single! Omg! X.X I hope it's an album...we waited for a while now ;_; Taebbieee! I think he's in the states maybe...maybe he'll appear when Se7en starts doing his US promo concerts...? o.O

o.O wen will that be ^^ the se7en doing his US promo concert?

Guest zyrah

TAEBIN IS HOOTTT !

plus he can speak english reaaal well ( : <

payys off to study in the states ... (correct me if im wrong)

korean + english = :wub:

taebin was born and raise in diamond bar, california and went to korea in 98 to pursue his singing career, didn't speak much korean then and still learning!

Guest sparkeh~

Taebin didn't just study in the states, he's American and was born and raised there. He tried out for Brothers Entertainment, an American music label, and got in. [This is the label Teddy's in too, since they were friends in high school, although they weren't the same age/grade. Se7en's American label is also Brothers] Brothers then sent Taebin to Korea and presented him to YG. Since he is Korean [his family is, doesn't matter where he's born, he's still Korean], he can only go to Korea. He can sing in the US if he wants to, but he has to enter the US market from Korea. His Korean was really bad...his group members of 1TYM all commented on it, saying he was lame in Korean...but funny in English ^.^ I think he's a lot better in Korean now, having been there 9 years working with 1TYM.

Also, Se7en's promo concerts will be in the summer. His comeback concert from GoongS [<3] is in April, coming up! I'm not sure if Taebin will go to Se7en's promo concerts. With him, you never know x.x I wanna see him again though...Taebin can sing so well and he's so sexy O-O

Guest delici0usbh

^ yea i saw some clips of him speaking korean way back and it was kinda funny~ he had that english accent. and wen he did happy shares he wasn't tooo good in korean so him and his manager had that tongue twister contest lol. it was cute~ ^_^

omg i hope he comes with se7en. i hope they come to ny! i'll def go. especially since its in the summer! lol. i would love to see taebin again <3

Guest o0hsvinqieee

^^ and in the no smoking song thingy he said something wrong and there were captions that popped out with question marks lols. what did he say in there anyway?

Guest Cua Lee

Taebin didn't just study in the states, he's American and was born and raised there. He tried out for Brothers Entertainment, an American music label, and got in. [This is the label Teddy's in too, since they were friends in high school, although they weren't the same age/grade. Se7en's American label is also Brothers] Brothers then sent Taebin to Korea and presented him to YG. Since he is Korean [his family is, doesn't matter where he's born, he's still Korean], he can only go to Korea. He can sing in the US if he wants to, but he has to enter the US market from Korea. His Korean was really bad...his group members of 1TYM all commented on it, saying he was lame in Korean...but funny in English ^.^ I think he's a lot better in Korean now, having been there 9 years working with 1TYM.

Also, Se7en's promo concerts will be in the summer. His comeback concert from GoongS [<3] is in April, coming up! I'm not sure if Taebin will go to Se7en's promo concerts. With him, you never know x.x I wanna see him again though...Taebin can sing so well and he's so sexy O-O

whaa thankxx a lot for all that info. some i didn't noe about but thankxx again for sharing w/ us :D

wen the time comes and if taebin's gonna be there for se7en's promo concert PLEASE TELL ME TOO i would really apperciates.

Guest mzxsushi

Since you guys are predicting that he’s back in the states, is there any possibility that he might show up at the korean music festival at the hollywood bowl?? Just wondering… :wub:

Guest zyrah

Since you guys are predicting that he’s back in the states, is there any possibility that he might show up at the korean music festival at the hollywood bowl?? Just wondering… :wub:

possibly since BIG BANG are going to the hollywood bowl, I bet you JINUSEAN are going to be Chaperones again!

Guest ImSmiley

yeah i have a feeling Taebin will be there at the HB

like last year. hoepfully he goes and somebody will

meet him and take a picture of him again.

Guest Cua Lee

^^ omg i really hope he come too, are you going HB too ImSmiley?

hahah hey can you guys imagine Taebin's with blood red hair? haha cuss i was reading a fic and i can never imagine it hahahaha. I think it's a little freaky but he's still look sexy w/ it :D

Guest sherry229

could someone translate or give a summary of the below? i saw it on 1tymgarden. did someone spot danny somewhere?

가든여러분들!

오랫만입니다~

다들 잘지내고 계시는지^.^!

다름이아니오라!

어제 댄사마님이 pink berry에 오셨었다네요~

제 친구가 핑크베리를 11시쯤 갔었는데!

바로 옆에

댄사마가 앉아계셨었다고 합니다~!

비니를 푹 눌러쓰고계셔서

맨처음엔 못알아봤지만

자세히 봤더니 댄사마님 맞더래요^^*

제친구가 그래도 의심이생겨서

" Are you Danny from 1TYM?"

그랬더니

당황하신 댄사마가

"yeah I am danny^^;;"

(비니를 쓰고계셔서 아무도 못알아볼줄 아셨는데 제 친구가 알아보셔서 당황하신 댄사마)

이러시면서 미소를 날려주셨다고합니다~~~~~~~~~~!

아 ㅠㅠ

정말 친구가이렇게까지 부러운적은 처음이에요~~~!!!

저도 이제 핑크베리 매일매일 다니려구요<

아무튼

댄사마가 어떻게 지내시는지 궁금하셨던 원타이머님들의 궁금증이

0.1%라도 풀리셧길 바랄께요~~

댄사마 잘 지내고계세요~

핑크베리도 먹으러다니시고^^*

정말 보구싶어 죽겠어요 ㅠ_ㅠ 흑..

*) 여기는롸입니다~ 오해없으시길! ^^*

credit: 1tymgarden.com

Guest tokyollvogue

could someone translate or give a summary of the below? i saw it on 1tymgarden. did someone spot danny somewhere?

가든여러분들!

오랫만입니다~

다들 잘지내고 계시는지^.^!

다름이아니오라!

어제 댄사마님이 pink berry에 오셨었다네요~

제 친구가 핑크베리를 11시쯤 갔었는데!

바로 옆에

댄사마가 앉아계셨었다고 합니다~!

비니를 푹 눌러쓰고계셔서

맨처음엔 못알아봤지만

자세히 봤더니 댄사마님 맞더래요^^*

제친구가 그래도 의심이생겨서

" Are you Danny from 1TYM?"

그랬더니

당황하신 댄사마가

"yeah I am danny^^;;"

(비니를 쓰고계셔서 아무도 못알아볼줄 아셨는데 제 친구가 알아보셔서 당황하신 댄사마)

이러시면서 미소를 날려주셨다고합니다~~~~~~~~~~!

아 ㅠㅠ

정말 친구가이렇게까지 부러운적은 처음이에요~~~!!!

저도 이제 핑크베리 매일매일 다니려구요<

아무튼

댄사마가 어떻게 지내시는지 궁금하셨던 원타이머님들의 궁금증이

0.1%라도 풀리셧길 바랄께요~~

댄사마 잘 지내고계세요~

핑크베리도 먹으러다니시고^^*

정말 보구싶어 죽겠어요 ㅠ_ㅠ 흑..

*) 여기는롸입니다~ 오해없으시길! ^^*

credit: 1tymgarden.com

it's basically saying that her friend saw danny chillin' and eating at PinkBerry, i'm assuming it's that frozen yogurt joint though it doesn't say where but im guessing its in the states since her friend is speaking in english.

he was wearing a pretty snug fit beanie and pretty icognito and was suprised when her friend realized that it was him, but he did reply shyly and shocked that he was in fact danny.

she also talks about for all you 1tym garden members that were wondering how the rest of the 1tym members are doing...if this story has relieved at least .1% of your curiosity, she's glad.

danny is doing good considering he's chillin' around having pinkberry and stuff.

Guest empty soul

awww..its soo good to know that Danny is out there chilli and relaxed.. but isnt he suppose to work on his 2nd album?? is he doin it in the state?? lucky for those ppl who lives ova there.. im soo jealous!!!

Guest zyrah

this is the reason why i desperately need to "level up" at 1tymgarden, why am i being deprived with all these 1tym goodies...care to help a sister out anyone??

Guest Cua Lee

it's basically saying that her friend saw danny chillin' and eating at PinkBerry, i'm assuming it's that frozen yogurt joint though it doesn't say where but im guessing its in the states since her friend is speaking in english.

he was wearing a pretty snug fit danny and pretty icognito and was suprised when her friend realized that it was him, but he did reply shyly and shocked that he was in fact danny.

she also talks about for all you 1tym garden members that were wondering how the rest of the 1tym members are doing...if this story has relieved at least .1% of your curiosity, she's glad.

danny is doing good considering he's chillin' around having pinkberry and stuff.

OMG WOWW THANKX A LOT FOR THE TRANSLATION!! hey was that thinging happened not long ago?

Guest o0hsvinqieee

Shame on Danny! He's slacking off on working on his 2nd album. lols. jkjk. I should move to where he's chillin` at :D and STALK HIM. =)

Archived