[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

Guest zyrah

Taebin's vol. 1 is by far the best kpop cd's I've ever owned. I HONESTLY love every single tract of the album and not to mention the picture cover! Am definitely getting vol. II, whenever it'll come out!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungiebaby637

I really hope Taebin coming out soon... TAEBIN please come out early i wnana buy ur album so fast and i'm gonna be the number one 2 buy it on my hand hehe ^^

yeah most are out of stock already....sucks huh??

i'm missing vol 1 and 2. i saw it on this one site but they charge $40 for a cd! no i'm not exaggerating! i really wanted to get it but at that price i really have to hold off!

http://www.asiandb.com/browse/advanced.pfm...l&text=1tym

I've only been successful buying something off that site once.

They often advertise what they don't have. :wacko:

Guest empty soul

wow.. ImSmiley.. your soo lucky you got Taebin 1st album, i soo want it!! >.< if you know anyone selling theirs ill buy straight away!!! the vol 1 album is hell hot.. his pics n all his songs!! i went looking evrywhere.. ebay, yes asia, annyoung, but they are all out of stock!!

Guest ImSmiley

^^ I wish there were posters of him....

wow.. ImSmiley.. your soo lucky you got Taebin 1st album, i soo want it!! >.< if you know anyone selling theirs ill buy straight away!!! the vol 1 album is hell hot.. his pics n all his songs!! i went looking evrywhere.. ebay, yes asia, annyoung, but they are all out of stock!!

yeah i'm so glad i bought it because a week after i order mines, i went back to look at yesasia and it was out of stock. try looking in the selling section, i use to see a lot of people selling their cds and they have taebin in it. i love his whole album as well, all the songs were good.

Guest wendee

wow i haven`t been ehre for a long time >"< too busy with school work :( how is everybody?!?!

can i ask anyone for a favor? my brother reformatted my computer... so i lost all my pictures of taebin so can anyone upload pictures of him? looking regular tho`~ like not holding a mic or whatever

thanks<33

Guest xtrammieex

that pic of him a few pages back did nto do him any justice..ahh i dont liek that hair on hin! haha its effectin his super fine vibe ahah any news on his second album?

Guest zyrah

everyone is getting impatient for his vol. II, I myself can't wait any longer but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

---what happened to Im_Taebin forum??down for another maintenance??

Guest sungiebaby637

^ haha fixin somethin that all now is up ^^

well... same goes here i really can't wait >.<

its takin llloonnggg..... -_- i think taebin's vol 2

is goin 2 be great! i wanna order it when it come out hehe!

XD I'm trying to find their albums from 2nd hand shops. And I asked from HMV and they can only try to get the third 1tym album and Taebin's album in. >_<

I agree that he looks hotter in spikey hair^^

Guest o0hsvinqieee

yeah most are out of stock already....sucks huh??

i'm missing vol 1 and 2. i saw it on this one site but they charge $40 for a cd! no i'm not exaggerating! i really wanted to get it but at that price i really have to hold off!

http://www.asiandb.com/browse/advanced.pfm...l&text=1tym

i`m not suprised it costs so much. it`s like rare now lols. i dun have any 1tym cds at all >< I started liking them after they split up. i wish i had Taebin's album!

Guest L.Li-style

im so slow >.> I never knew taebin was a part of a group...kekkee....he sings good. I'm new to him though..keke

Guest shamina_shariff

Hey! Im new to the Taebin thread! Ive been coming in here and reading the posts in my sisters account,

but i decided to make my own!...fianally.. :D

Guest Cua Lee

Please re-size you sig. It is so big that it is disturbing.

haha i'm soo sorry, I took it off already very sorry

Hey! Im new to the Taebin thread! Ive been coming in here and reading the posts in my sisters account,

but i decided to make my own!...fianally.. :D

welcome to taebin's thread, hope u'll have funn!! :D

whaaa i'm hoping taebin will come to Hollywood Bowl this year cuss i already bought my ticket, he better come

YEAA I SOOO OWN THIS PAGE!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest empty soul

ohh yer i dont think that site is trustworthly... its soo expensive and you dont even know if they stil have it in stock or not.. has anyone bought anything from that site??? is that site like ebay, where poeple go on there n sell or it like a company??

i would love to have a BIG Taebin poster.. ill hug and kiss it everyday :blush: but i would love those material poster of Taebin, those one that you see in some of the gameshow he participated.. i wonder wat the company does with it?? i soo would like it.. lolz.. they are soo rare and hard to find! :(

Archived