[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

Guest sungiebaby637

guy i'm here to inform you that taebin's forum that will be the forum on my siggy will be opening soon or not

since i'm been busy with skool and works... so i need some time to updates them so hope you guys could

wait patient ^^

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peanuts

I like this boyish, preppy look of his. Let's just say he can pull off both looks very well. Definitely a good boyfriend type to take home to the parents. :P I wish!!!! I hope to know more about his second album soon.

hope i won't be getting on anyones nerves. but doesn't anyone think the "boyish" look should be left to celebs like suju and dbsg? guys like taebin and among many should stick to hardcore because if theres too many "pretty boys" out there, it'll all seem so unreal. it'll just be clones of one after another. and yes, taebin can pull off the look, but it really isnt him. <_< not that i "know" him, but thinking of taebin as a follower and not a trend setter is kinda depressing. and yes, any FINAL dates on that new album yet? its been nearly a year since i've heard this news, and yet...nothing, nada..i want that 2nd album cause i vow to be the first 100 to get my hands on it. :P

Guest doraclm

Cant see taebin thread on the first page!:(

I'm fine with any look~

Just hurry and annouce the date for the release of his vol 2!!!

I WISH TO BE THE FIRST TO GET MY HANDS ON IT!!!

haha! but thats almost impossible~_~

counting the days,

till Im_Taebin forums is up! that would be the sweetest valentines gift, aside fr. his vol 2..but who knows when that'll be out...but i'll wait patiently!

is his second album release this month? ><;

you know that's the question everyone wants to know! we've been waiting, who knows when it'll come out!

later? like how long is later?,you know if taebin's vol.1 could only speak for itself, it'll beg me to stop playing it..the cd needs a rest but i just can't get enough of taebin!!!!!!

Guest doraclm

Quoted from 1tym thread:

-------------------------------------------------------

"So I heard through the grapevine....

well, my online buddy in Thailand actually...lol..

that her friend said she met Danny and Teddy in Thailand! (and these friends are good with finding ppl mind you, they met Se7en when he was there...=/) I heard heard Danny might have been in Thailand but people thought it was just rumor but today they saw Danny and Teddy at a shopping mall!! Well, and 4 other people but they didn't know who they were..... It kinda makes sense, I mean Se7en was just there recently to shoot a Sprite CF so maybe he called his hyungs to where's the best shopping and massage places..xDD They said Danny looks very young with a new hairstyle...and you know whats the most shocking thing...they said he looked like SuJu with the hair and i said i saw the picture and she never saw it before!! and then i showed her it and she said it must be something like this...@_@ They saw him with a cap and sunglasses..the only reason she's telling me this is because she originally thought it was Lee Jun Ki who was going to Thailand(and we were talking about that earlier)..so her friends mistaked him for Junki because thats who they were lookiing out for..lol but she says they might have come before valentines day..been there for several days now..

so yeah..uhh..thats it..i think they're vacationing...rofl "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

yup, so the new style might be true. lol

is there any taebin or 1tym clubbox?

Guest Bethany

Quoted from 1tym thread:

-------------------------------------------------------

They said Danny looks very young with a new hairstyle...and you know whats the most shocking thing...they said he looked like SuJu with the hair and i said i saw the picture and she never saw it before!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

yup, so the new style might be true. lol

is there any taebin or 1tym clubbox?

Wow, both Danny and Teddy were actually in Thailand. And Danny looks like a SuJU? So, he's actually keeping that hairstyle. Well, as long as it makes him look younger then that's fine with me. :)

Guest ImSmiley

i want to see more pictures of taebin with this new hairstyle of his. i can't believe they thought he was lee junki and one of the sujus. how funny.

Guest x3mango

Oh wow. Okay I didnt get to read thru all 10 pages to see if that image of TaeBin is PS or not. But it sure looks PS but I don't mind at all if he turns pretty boy. I actaulyl think he looks quite.. cute? Not hot from his first album BUt yeah.

Im still looking foward to his 2nd album!

Guest sungiebaby637

doraclm: Taebin do have clubbox but not yet done we're still fixing it and yea lmao!

guys the taebin's forum will be re-opening late again on the 21 so sorry >.<

got 2 busy >.< with some skool works...

Archived