good that taebin reply something

back to her instead of running away.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sherry229

tokyollvogue thanks for translating!

if he was all dressed down and incognito then maybe he was in korea? cause he wouldn't really be afraid of peeps recognizing him in the states right?

Guest zyrah

tokyollvogue thanks for translating!

if he was all dressed down and incognito then maybe he was in korea? cause he wouldn't really be afraid of peeps recognizing him in the states right?

he is definitely in the states cause i looked it up and pinkberry is a yogurt join that just opened in 2005 with 10 los angeles locations n some in new york, so yeah he is definitely in the states!

Guest xthreebears

ladies! any idea which pinkberry he was at?! cause i know theres one in westwoood near UCLAAAAA!!! =) it would be awesome to spot him!

Guest Cua Lee

haha dude maybe I should go to college at UCLA soo i can have a better and easier way to STALK TAEBIN MUAHHAHAHAH :D

hey anyone know how do you fill out application to go UCLA? IF U DO JUST PM ME. My gay fran got accepted to UCLA but she FREAKING URGGGGG didn't want that oppertunity GOODD SHER IS SOOO STUPID

Guest noubie

HAHA....you are so funnie 1tym_kangta....ahah....i don't really know but just go on the there web site...haha...i'm pretty sure they will tell you how to apply for UCLA...hahha....

that would be kool to go to UCLA and some how meet danny there....it would be my dream to meet him....him touching me at the YG concert in NY and at korean festival was great...but meeting him would also be great!! i would so die!! ahahha...:)

Guest Cua Lee

HAHA....you are so funnie 1tym_kangta....ahah....i don't really know but just go on the there web site...haha...i'm pretty sure they will tell you how to apply for UCLA...hahha....

that would be kool to go to UCLA and some how meet danny there....it would be my dream to meet him....him touching me at the YG concert in NY and at korean festival was great...but meeting him would also be great!! i would so die!! ahahha...:)

OMGGG GODD U GOT TOUCH BY TAEBIN WHAAAAA at least u got to touch him. At the YG concert I didn't get to touch him :tears: but hehe i got to touch sean though hahaa all over his chest hahahhah :D cuss he came down haha. I think Danny got scared of me cuss because of my poster "TAEBIN WILL YOU MARRY ME" hhehehe but the first time he saw it he pointed at me and was SMILING, hehe I still remember that sexy smile :D

OMGGG U WEN TO THE FESTIVAL TOO WHAAA, how was it? I SOO REGRETTED FOR NOT GOING, I CRY THE WHOL DAY AND EVEN AT SCHOOL TOO and i cry to my mom telling her that if i went I'll get to hug him and haha guess wat my mom did to me? SHE HIT ME ON THE HEAD WITH HER KNOCLES whaaa

HEY TAEBIN'S STILL IN THE STATES RIGHT???

Guest shamina_shariff

Does anyone know the girls name in the without you video, it looks like Uhm Hyun Kyung but im not sure??? :sweatingbullets:

Guest Mythra

Wish I could run into Taebin like that, good things always happen to other people. She didn't even have the decency to tie him up and kidnap him like I would have. :tears:

Guest Cua Lee

^ No, she's Park Han Byul.

OMGGG SHE'S PARK HAN BUL WOWW, I didn't know that. that's why wen i watch it she looks soo familiar haha but anyways thankxx a lot for bring up that question.

Guest shamina_shariff

Shes so lucky to be in that video with him! i wish i was her!! lol does anyone know what that video is about??

I thought that he got into a car accident and thats how he hurt his leg but it looks like hes blind too..

Guest Cua Lee

park han byul sure is lucky, to be featured in Taebin's mv and to be se7en's ex girlfriend!

hehe i noe she's very lucky :D but why did they broke up?

hehe i got nothing to do so haha here's some pic of taebin :D I'm not sure if it's post yet

taebin-14.jpg

him eating ice cream

taebin45ni.jpg

omg i think Taebin's doing massag

Guest sungiebaby637

^ haha i watch that video in youtube its funny and also Taebin got prank....

poor Taebinnie!

Edit~

Yea I owned this Taebinnie pg!!

^^

Guest anndriena
Wish I could run into Taebin like that, good things always happen to other people. She didn't even have the decency to tie him up and kidnap him like I would have. :tears:

The decency? :w00t::w00t: LMBAO!!!!

I used to work right up the street from diamond bar high school from feb 96 through 2005. I was by the school a couple of times. Never noticed any taebin or teddy. Oh well gotta hang in some different places now. The korean CD store I got my yg and 1tym cd's from was owned by a man that was trying to tell me about the doughnut shop owned by dannys parents but I wasn't interested in him like that so I just shined him on and paid for my cd and left. Stupid me. That stores gone now.

Archived