[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

doraclm: Taebin do have clubbox but not yet done we're still fixing it and yea lmao!

guys the taebin's forum will be re-opening late again on the 21 so sorry >.<

got 2 busy >.< with some skool works...

21 is that for sure for sure?? yay i can't wait! thnx a lot!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungiebaby637

i'll post the accounment for sure ^^

its going to re-open the forum on the 21

no more delay anymore alright! hehe

TAEBIN AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!

i'll post the accounment for sure ^^

its going to re-open the forum on the 21

no more delay anymore alright! hehe

TAEBIN AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!

thnk u so much for taking the time to fix/make changes/improve the taebin forum, i can't wait!!!!!

Guest sungiebaby637

^ Melly u?

anywayz i'm gonna open it later 2nite...

sorry i'm really sleepy so yea due 2 my skool work i have 2 finished but 2nite

will be open so hope u guys help us advertise foe me ^^

TAEBIN I CANT WAIT MAN!!!!!!

TAEBIN COME OUT SOON!!

today is the day!

im_taebin..welcome back!!!!!

thnx sungiebaby637! sorry i dnt know ur real name =)

^ Melly u?

anywayz i'm gonna open it later 2nite...

sorry i'm really sleepy so yea due 2 my skool work i have 2 finished but 2nite

will be open so hope u guys help us advertise foe me ^^

TAEBIN I CANT WAIT MAN!!!!!!

TAEBIN COME OUT SOON!!

april....

ive been checking it for the last 5 hrs to see if you've open it already. thnk u thnk u so much!

i don't know if i joined your taebin forum, but what is the site?

Please do not spam. These messages should be communicated thru PMs.

Guest shoocreme

DO you guys know who this VIcky girl is?

I don't know if it is Danny's real myspace i thought is wasn't but it said "my heart goes to one girl and she knows who she is.. viCky" and in the picture gallery it had a picture of a cat and it said Vicky's cat Luna. I thought it was a fan site or something but then yesterday I saw on this girls post that Danny mentioned something about a girl name VIcky in one of his concert or something.. so does he have a girlfriend????

If he does I hope he's Happy!!! :) Although I wish it was me that was his girlfriend.... lol...

I don't know if it is Danny's real myspace i thought is wasn't but it said "my heart goes to one girl and she knows who she is.. viCky" and in the picture gallery it had a picture of a cat and it said Vicky's cat Luna. I thought it was a fan site or something but then yesterday I saw on this girls post that Danny mentioned something about a girl name VIcky in one of his concert or something.. so does he have a girlfriend????

If he does I hope he's Happy!!! :) Although I wish it was me that was his girlfriend.... lol...

hhhhmmmm...he has a gf named Vicky? he mentioned a girl name Vicky on one of his concerts?? i would like to see that clip...do you have it? and what's the link to that myspace acc, do you have it? thnx!

i saw the myspace and it's pretty old isn't it? like he hasn't logged in since 2005? haha. but i don't know if he has a gf or not...

i'm pretty sure that is not his real myspace page because first of all i really don't think he's dumb enough to sign up with an account using his real name allowing people to easily search for him and looking at the page it looks like vicky was probably the person that made the page herself, so i really wouldn't worry about danny having a gf by the name of vicky. moreover if you look at the friends he has they're all a bunch of 15/16 yr old. i'm pretty sure he wouldn't be converstating with a bunch of 15/16 yr olds unless they were some how related to him. in this case i think its highly impossible as their messages sound like they all are friends of vicky and know vicky made the page, with joking about baekkyung and brian joo.

anyways, i miss danny so much. i can't wait until his comeback but i seriously hope he does something with his hair cause i don't like it long on him. i was just curious though but has he ever had black/dark brown hair yet since his debut with 1tym because i swear that i've never seen it on him.

Guest Bethany

^Yes, he had black/dark brown hair in the past. You can see it from "Heal the world" performance. It's still on youtube. He actually looks very good with black hair. Maybe he should go back to the black-hair color for his upcoming album.

Guest ImSmiley

yeah don't believe those myspace stuff.

because i don't.

anyways, taebin has has black and brown

hair before. if you watch the old perfs

back when they just debuted, he had

black and brown hair.

Guest shoocreme

hhhhmmmm...he has a gf named Vicky? he mentioned a girl name Vicky on one of his concerts?? i would like to see that clip...do you have it? and what's the link to that myspace acc, do you have it? thnx!

Well I don't know the exact clip but if you go to the diamond bar korean youth festival video on youtube (the 2 minute one) where's he's being interviewed one of the girl's comment said that he mentioned VIcky......

Archived