If you could live in another country other than yours, which one would it be?

Guest morningskyx

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AkemiT

Japan, because I have relatives there and I want to know more about japanese culture ^^ Also South Korea, but I heard there's too much racism, but I don't care about it.

i love my country because it has so many beautiful places even tho i'm has never been there before... if i would choose other country as the place that i want to live, maybe i want to live in Spain, or just move around Indonesia's city like Yogyakarta / Solo. but if the places that i want to visit, it should be Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Philippines :)

Guest kristinh

I already live in south korea, so that's a check. But i have wanted to live in japan for a long time. Because the korean/japanese culture and way of being is appealing to me, i feel like my personality is more free here.

I honestly think New Zealand, where I am living right now is paradise!
It may not be as advanced as other countries, but it has a good balance of everything.
However, I wouldn't mind doing some extended traveling in Asia and Europe to get a taste of a different culture.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As someone from the USA who's never traveled out of their home country (I hope to change that fact soon), I think I'd most like to live in either South Korea or Ireland. Next would be a small town in England. 
I ever so desire to be able to actually walk or ride my bike places instead of always being trapped inside my car. Heck, I'd even rather ride the subway or a bus from time to time! I want to be around other people instead of isolated all the time. 
Also a big one for me: food. I love food. I'd like to travel to all those different places just to try the food.
Ideally I'd go somewhere that's warm most of the time, which I guess I haven't really considered with the places I listed! Maybe a beach town someday? Who knows!

i live in germany and personally i don't like it. although i'm fine it feels like this place is not for me. idk why but it never really felt like 'home' for me.
i'd like to live in thailand, south korea or japan. or maybe england.

@ricecakee‌ isn't it interesting how it can seem so different to two different people? I kind of feel the same way about where I live. I've lived here my whole life yet it's almost like I'm tired of it or something. I hope I can at least travel a lot one day

Archived