If you could live in another country other than yours, which one would it be?

Guest morningskyx

Guest zoeyfai

France or England. I love their accents. But maybe I'd prefer France since they have the most exciting food cuisines and wines. 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest eunbyeol3141

Apart from KPop, I'm really interested in anime and Japanese culture. As a result, I really want to live in Japan. I know that they're racist towards foreigners, but I would one day love to learn the language and live there for a few years. 

Guest GüvenP1430293343

i like Asian girls,  at the other hand hot Latinos better sound but my real chooice somewhere in the Mediterranean, near sea side ;)

non of above up, i go where is my love living.

Guest SugarLump

Ideally somewhere I don't stand out appearance or fashion wise and like the culture, as well as be able to get a job. Japan for fashion and food, Korea for dramas, music scene and food.

Guest seouliansaba

Certainly South Korea!mainly because of the culture. it's been a while that I've started reading about Korea and EVERYTHING is amazing about there!! Koreans have kept their culture through years and besides that have made a lot of progress. the people are so nice. they're not racist and respect others' opinions. it's so safe and peaceful. the history is so fascinating and many other things. i think South Korea is the best place to be from!

Guest nana544

Not sure, since I haven't been to many countries.
Although I always think Switzerland is beautiful because of their mountainous scenry.

• 1 month later...
Guest cupcake1991

I would like to live in hong kong, because I can speak cantonese. japan or korean is a really great city, I want to live there too. 

Guest fightingchicken

I can't just choose one country. There are so many interesting places! I would say Ireland is a close first. My great-grandparents came from Ireland and moved to the US in the 1920s. I would really love to see the country and experience the culture. :) South Korea also sounds pretty fascinating to me. I would really like to try the different foods, see the differences between US/SK schooling as a educator, explore historical sites, I'd love the learn the language it is pretty, etc.  
Well where I am is okay...US is not that bad. :) Though I would really like to travel more within the US and someday go to other countries like the two I listed above. I have only visited 5 out of 50. D: How disappointing. I need more travel in my lifeee.

Archived