If you could live in another country other than yours, which one would it be?

Guest morningskyx

@Violetlove2 i totally feel you! i also feel like i'm tired of something or like i would miss something if i stay. it's not that i hate the place where i live but i hope one day i can go where i think i really belong to. 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xenga5A

I wish I could live in South Korea, but I find it hard to learn any language, so it might not be a good idea >__<
Ideally, I'd maybe be interested in living in Ireland, or the U.K.

• 2 weeks later...

1. France or South Korea2. Antarctica3. Australia or New Zealand 
Why? I was born in France and I am learning French. South Korea should be obvious because I spend a lot of time on this site. Antarctica is the coldest continent and is claimed by almost every country. New Zealand and Australia have really beautiful scenery and cool accents.

I would try living in New Zealand. I have this image that New Zealand could be so different, but yet familiar, from a Western perspective.

The wild life in New Zealand certainly will be a source of curiosity for me.  But what really draws my imagination to New Zealand is their wide blend of outdoor activities set among their gorgeous scenic environments, and the perfect mixture of urban life for when in need of those contemporary temptations.

Guest pyeonsung

Europe or London ^^

I'd also love to live in London! London is probably the most beautiful city I've seen. And I like how it has many iconic things like the red bus, the cab, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, etc. And I'm sure, just walking down the streets, looking at people and the busy shops around, can make one feel pleased.

And I also want to live in Cotswolds! It's a village in England and it has beautiful sceneries! I believe it's also a calm and peaceful place to live in. It's one of my dreams to live in a countryside.

• 2 weeks later...

1. South Korea - Because a friend told me that it's very clean there and I think there's less traffic there compared to where I live now. The people also are polite so that's a plus. I also love Korean music so...2. Japan - Just because I enjoy watching anime LOL.

Archived