If you could live in another country other than yours, which one would it be?

Guest morningskyx

If I could pick several countries, then I would pick Japan, Hong Kong and England. I'm a big fan of anime/manga and Japanese videogames so I would love to explore Akihabara and going to the Butler cafes to see the hot guys serving you as though you were a princess. As for Hong Kong, I watched a lot of Hong Kong dramas and movies since I was a little girl and plus I speak the Cantonese language. As for England, I always love the English culture and since I do speak English, I would survive there easily...maybe.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

1. Japan .. coz of the culture.. cosplay.. butler cafe.. wanting to experient them

2. New zealand .. want to feel the thick jungle of middle earth

3. Canada.. twilight made me wanting to stay there.. least sunlight

Then again.. i will stick in my Country ..where i ve been born and grow up.. those countries are my dream..

I know where ever you go .. the live style are different but still need to work hard to earn a living..

I live in this hot n rain place..

• 3 weeks later...

Japan, because I could speak their language and I already made up my mind that I will move there when I turn 25.  ;))I like to live in a nice place in China as well, and I'll move there by the end of this year. 
I would also love to live in South Korea and Macau in the future .

Guest HERMIT

Right now, I'd like to be living back in the United States because this Tijuana drunk tank is the pits. And so what if they have free WiFi.

Guest germaineandjerry

I like kpop but I've never been to Korea!! I'm not sure if I'll love to live there. I think I'd like to be in the United States/New York but then again, the grass is always greener on the other side.

Guest JakeZ

Korea is the obvious choice for me haha Although if I went somewhere else it'd be Iceland! It's so PWETTTYYYY oh and Of Monsters And Men people

Guest minjjangxx1846

I would definitely say Korea, but I would definitely prefer if I had friends there or if I at least could speak Korean fluently and comfortably. I went there recently during a very long layover and I really felt out of place and uncomfortable because it was just me and my dad -- we didn't know any Korean (I knew the basics and could understand it, but I can't speak too well) so we couldn't take the bus, just the subway, or else we would be risking getting lost in Seoul, not getting back to the airport and missing our flight. Although there were people that really did try to help us, like this guy down at the subway station. We were trying to get to Gwangjang Market and although this guy didn't speak any English at all except for a few basic words, and I mean REALLY basic, he still walked us through how to use the machine to get the card, and told us the exit and the subway line and everything. He was really helpful and we appreciated it. And then down by the subway themselves, there was a lady standing there with a green vest and a mask, and we asked her which side of the subway we were supposed to take to get to the market, and although she didn't speak and just stared blankly at us, she still pointed us to the right one ^_^ But still, it was a bit scary and uncomfortable. And plus, as we all know, Korea is still fairly new to foreigners, so we felt even more "different".
Other than Korea, Japan would be nice. I have aunts living there, so, yeah haha. Or some Northern European country, I hear it's really, really nice there.

Archived